Whats the best laptop in your oppionion

bricked my old one because cover for ram broke and shorted out everything

Attached: 3337_Asus_F_Series_RAM-Memory_1[1].jpg (2656x1793, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/lenovos-affordable-new-laptops-give-you-the-choice-of-amd-or-intel-cpus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thinkpad

fpbp
/thread

Acer Predator 21x.

Surface Pro 6

Asus ul50vt closely followed by thinkpad x61

My picks are:
HP Elitebook 8740w with dreamcolor
T/X/W Thinkpads up until they changed the keyboard
Mid-2012 Macbook Pro

Thinkpad

Thinkpad T60 or X60

Just got my 14 inch Dell Inspiron 7000 yesterday and love it.

Was thinking of getting a x220 with i7-2640m but I heard they run hot. Is this true? Is it a good idea to get the x220?

HP Envy x360

With a RYZEN PROCESSOR

This is the best ultraportable laptop you can get right now. That's a fact. You can't get a more compact laptop with a better desktop experience and battery life because only AMD has the technology to build APUs.

I can even run Apex Legends on this thing (on lowest settings) that can get 8 hours of desktop battery life and it was only $850 retail.

Windows 10 requires a GPU to run effectively and if you're using a discrete GPU, it's going to kill your battery, so imho, the only option is a Ryzen 5 or 7 APU as the system processor, if you want a laptop that is portable and small.

Attached: 59160_11_amd-ryzen-mobile-apu-leak-90-faster-previous-gen[1].jpg (4000x2250, 352K)

btw the thing crashed a lot until I updated the firmware which fixed that. The fan wasn't running fast enough which caused the system to overheat when I used it on a blanket.

It doesn't run hot at all though. No noticeable heat except coming out the tiny exhaust port.

Dell Latitude E7450

The house ProBook and elitebook 800 serires gen 1 and gen 2 are favourites

Pretty much any think pad

I don't have too much info on dell

For normies - MacBook
For autistic retards - Thinkpad

MacBook Pro. No contest.

Think pads are available with Ryzen as well now but only the top tier (Ryzen 7) comes with a Vega GPU. The HP Ryzen laptops all use Vega, on the other hand. Just make sure you check the stats because last time I checked was late '18

techradar.com/news/lenovos-affordable-new-laptops-give-you-the-choice-of-amd-or-intel-cpus

All this advice only applies if you're after an Ultra mobile form factor. I just really like being able to fold my laptop in half backwards and using it as a touch screen.

Got an AW m18x R2 back in 2012 and it's still my main laptop today.
Got all the IO i could possibly want and has a pretty quiet Blu Ray drive. Downside is it's bulky as shit.

I'd unironically say get one of the new thinkpads, my mate just got one and I can't remember which version it is but it's damn good and the keyboard is better than almost all options out there.
I'm still gonna stick to my M18x for now but when the disc drive or screen kicks the bucket I'll definitely be looking at the thinkpad

Attached: M18x R2.jpg (565x400, 23K)

They don't run as silent as more "modern" ULV laptops but in the most part it runs absolutely fine. Just repaste it, Thinkpads are easy to take a part and there's loads of resources online.

2015 15" MBP with Intel graphics only.