Statistically you are the most likely to meet your partner at school or at work

Statistically you are the most likely to meet your partner at school or at work.

So how about it user? Are you going to approach a girl at your work?

Attached: verliefdecollegas470.jpg (1500x938, 118K)

I already did. It went / is going horribly.

10/10 would do again

Attached: 1463774865587.jpg (576x521, 43K)

I graduated already, although I still talk to some of my female friends from there. Work is a sausagefest, in my department at least. I think I am going to ask out the bank teller near work where I deposit my check, and maybe the bartender at the place I goto on Fridays.

Attached: 1497870936542.jpg (1672x2084, 1018K)

I already met my partner through my computer monitor.

There haven't been any 2d girls at my school or work.

Doing anything with people at work is a disaster waiting to happen.

I have been involved with multiple girls at work

One cheated on me with another worker, because she was only hanging out with me to get info on me for another female coworker that wanted to ditch her bf for me, then they all moved away together

One complained to me about not being able to find a guy to fuck and how they were all lame, so I invited her over and told her we should fuck since we both need to, then I kind of fucked her for 3hrs, it made her crazy. I told her she could grab my dick at any time and I wouldn't complain about it. Every single night she came over and stayed the night, and within 10 minutes her hands would be down my pants jacking me off, if I ever started moaning from it she would pull my pants down more and start sucking on it. She got so good at this she could basically make my dick throb at will by rubbing the head in a certain way. I also told her every time she sucked my dick it would end up in her pussy until I dumped a load in her. So for 2 years straight when i got home i got jacked off non-stop while watching TV until I started getting sucked off and then dumped a load inside her. She moved away after I rejected her as a girlfriend, but when she gets drunk she tells me she needs me to fill her up again and again.

Now at work I have some girl that's less than half my age t-posing me into a corner and wants to move in with me, but she's dating another guy there, and I know I would just make a mess out of her so bad. But I'm not some kind of dishonest tramp.

Attached: 1550814962329.jpg (960x720, 65K)

>Are you going to approach a girl at your work?
>work on a submarine
>no girls in sight
hmmm

There are no girls at my workplace.

Attached: 1544588142888.jpg (308x748, 48K)

Didn't know they had Jow Forums on submarines.

how 2 escape user

do you have any plans other than the rope

Same. I kinda went with flow once and now shit is beyond repair. Tech girls are worst.

My parents met working at Pizza Hut...

we got it in the latest patch notes

accurate desu, met my partner freshman year.

I just want to bang n HR chick.

I only like 2D

Can I go for one of the interns?

Pffft no slipknot

Don't you guys meet girls at a Church?

I work from home

Pretty much all the girl i fucked i met on the internet and i am well into the double digits.

I thought work dating is bad? There's a cute girl at work who I've been talking to. We're on the same floor but she's at the other end and not in my department so if something goes wrong I won't have to see her a lot? I'm scared to try to push things further but she lives two blocks from me which is pretty rare in this city

I work with all dudes, the only females are crusty old shipyard workers. So no, I will die alone.

Patiently troll dating apps and trust me. Dont date these crazy cunts in our industry

fuck off dream theater is not nu male shit

Yes it is faggot its on the tail end of a dying genre and they did nothing nut help bury it

Don't shit where you eat.

blackwater park its no nu male faggot

I've already got a bf, not from work or school too.

Attached: 1550320067053.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

so what do you want me to listen to huh faggot?
metallica, slayer, of mice and men?????

it's a troll image bro

Saosin, a good band

It's almost as if places where people are forced into contact with each other on a regular basis are the most likely to develop into relationships. Really makes you think

What if I want a bf but only women are around?
>Majority of European universities and entry-level apprenticeships.

>.t bill clinton

I met both of my wives at work, and both ended badly. The kids are cute at least.

holy shit lmao an actual nu male in denial

Already did

I work at a place with at least 80 women, many of them single and under 25. There are only a handful of single, straight men; 3 to 4 at best. I've worked there for 3 years and I've hung out with any of them in a social setting.
Am I a statistical anomaly?

No, you don't shit where you eat.

You make sure never to piss of anyone in HR.

>Are you going to approach a girl at your work?
no because they're all in the 30s/40s and are married

How do I talk to a girl? Is there a technology that could make me easier talking to a girl?
It cannot be helped that I'm boring and my intereat are only about anime and manga.

>girls
>at work

There are a couple cute girls in the lab downstairs, and they sometimes join me and my coworkers during outings. We'll see how things go next time we're all out.

yeah, I don't want my gf/spouse being able to instant message me 8 hours a day/5 days a week. death sounds preferable.

I'm already married but literally homeless. Met my wife in a bar when I was underaged, currently 21.

Technology discussion

No girls at sawmill

>batushka
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck off retard
im not into any basedboy cuck shit