I need a job. I live in India, my girlfriend's family found out about us and beat her and threatened to kill me...

I need a job. I live in India, my girlfriend's family found out about us and beat her and threatened to kill me. I work as a freelance writer but I'm not making enough to run away. I need a job. She has a job but her family will force her to quit and marry soon. I know you people hate Indians. But Don't let this happen. I just need a job. There are no jobs here in India.

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-135836.jpg (1080x1920, 472K)

Damn, that sucks. Cant help you but good luck.
Also most of us here dont hate pajeets we just shit on them like they shit on streets.

But tech support is basically monopolized by india

why are you posting this here

challenge her father to russian rullet.

You guys are smart. I thought you would be able to at least Suggest some certificate program that could land me a job. I had to quit school after highschool because of my mom's breast cancer. I just want a job or something, I've applied at 600+ places, from copy writer to digital marketing executive to social media manager to bpo executive to who knows what. I have given over 100+ interviews. I have tried. My English is better than most which is my only redeeming quality. But as you see in my post there are just no jobs here. People with 2-3 phds come in for bpo jobs. I need help.

Have you tried networking stuff? There should be plenty of jobs related to Cisco/Juniper

>I need a job. I live in India,

Attached: 1533043287681.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I'm sorry to say this, but you need time and patience to become an actually good programmer.

Is there some certification I can do for free related to this? Im not stupid. I can learn. All the courses which offer a certificate on udemy etc are paid. I can't find any good that's free

>You guys are smart.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

no 90% of users here are idiots, and half are probably 14 year old boys who only ever coded a project on raspberry pi

when somebody says "you should look for jobs on stackexchange and learn C#" you need to realize they are not a 45 year old successfull developer who looks like somebody from 'the office' but just a random weirdo who is just throwing solutions at the wall to console you. They don't know if that's the best advice.

At least you know english. That's at least something.

You should watch out with moving countries though. If you move together you will have a job, but your girl might feel alone and unable to make friends with natives. This might affect mental state and maybe she would even leave you. Don't move too far, or if you do make sure there's an indian community there.

Always secure job first, then move there, never move first, then look for job.

Become a toilet installer or a shitting street bouncer, or maybe even a sanitation engineer.
Whatever you decide poo in loo Indianon

All I need is the job

Indian here.

>Learn a language.
>Practice Data Structures and algorithms.
(Skienna and CLRS are extremely good.)
>Learn a technology you like.

Also it takes time, patience to become a good programmer.

>People with 2-3 PhDs come to BPO jobs.
Wrong.

>Practice Data Structures and algorithms
This is like not wnough for a real job just to know this, where are you working?

>1,05,67,782
What the fuck is that

You can skip and learn a technology, like web dev or blockchain or Amy fucking thing. But if you don't grind on DS you'll be a pajeet tier programmer.

>Where are you working.
I'm in my second year of electronics engineering.
Just got a research internship though.

You could join a programming bootcamp in your city too, if you just want a job.

Consider training in certain blue-collar professions, such as plumbing.

>1,19,780
>1,05,67,782
the fuck kind of number format is that

Also asking for advice on Jow Forums is pathetic. Most people on Jow Forums are fucking retards.

So you know more than you say...

First comma after three digits and then after two.

the poo format

Is this blue collar jobs could get you rich meme only applied to USA and Europe? I'm from a country the equivalent to India and seems like blue collar jobs didn't make enough money here.

Or they're all rich and only pretending to be poor? Any Indians could confirm whether blue collar jobs there make much money or not?

Let's be clear, you have no skill, you know english, ok, but having no knowledge it's pretty useless, it's like that you are able to say everything but you don't know what to say.
Now, as you noticed there is no work in India for people like you, and you will always be outclassed by the competition.
How do you find a job where THERE IS NO JOB FOR YOU?
Simply you don't, you leave the country.
I know that it's not easy, you have family, you have a girlfriend, but things are not going to get better if you stay there.
Let's suppose you stay there, in the best of scenarios you will find occasional jobs, and from what i understood you will be forced to marry a girl that maybe you won't even love in a few years. But hey, you will have to provide her a good lifestyle, and for your future sons too.
What if you won't be able to do this?
Her parents beat her now Just because she is in a relelarionship with you, imagine what will happen when you will be married and they find out that you struggle to live.
You really what this for her? For you? Do you really what for your sons to live in such a country?
Go away, go to Europe, find a job and in a few years if she loves you she will moves to you, away from her parents, and in a real country.
Seriously, not to be offesive, i live in the EU, and something like twice a year i go for my company in India, i think that you don't imagine how bad it's that country.
It's not normal that you girlfriend it's beaten, even from her parents.
It's not normal that you will be forced to marry her.
it's not normal that a country where the average citizen it's an engineer and don't even know proper programming.
It's not normal that you have to be carefull drinking water and eating food, because you could die from a fucking flu.
It's not normal that people live in "modern barracks" (if rich, if not you live in a good old style barracks).

Best of luck. You do have great english so you won't starve at least.

I currently pay $50 per accepted story at l + u + l + z .com but I only accept pitches I think I can viral somehow. Usually tech/drama/internet stories nobody's covered yet.

Give a poo a task and he will find new creative ways to fuck it up, always

So you want an online source of revenue?

Online work can be of many forms. You can be a programmer, a designer, a translator, a copy-editor, a writer. Any job that primarily uses a computer can be done online. Try one of the following sites:

Mechanical Turk (simple jobs, low pay, backed by Amazon)
UpWork (formerly oDesk. Jobs range from complex to simple, with pay to match)
Freelancer (where you can hire people to do anything from minor to major projects)
Rent-a-Coder (it is in the name)
Fiverr (any job for $5)
Rev.com (and then there is this)

And now there is no excuse for you, if you are truly looking for a job online! Best of luck!

Another way to earn money online that I never see people talk about is building a DA40+ blog and letting marketers pay you to guest post. Usually 20-40 USD per post, depends on your blog stats and niche.

Hell no. You don't earn a lot of money and people actually look down on you. If OP became a plumber, his gf would dump him

>Jow Forums
>smart

Attached: 1549926393223.jpg (400x400, 40K)

What kind of fucked up numbering format is that?

>You guys are smart.
that's not true

You're from India and speaking from experience right?
Seems like only in first world you could become plumber or janitor and still live adequate life.

Yup.

Bro, forget about love, forget about jobs. Become a guru or join the army or something, I'm serious. But if your family is also autistic enough to pay you to get you to study, you might as well let them.

man this is actually pretty fucked up, I can't really help you in any way tho.
hope you figure it out.

If you live in a country like India then don't get into blue collar job. You will be getting paid really low. Your boss will be hurling abuses at you throughout the day. You will get exploited and start to hate your life even more.

>1 Billion job seekers
>1 Million employed
Jesus christ, how does that even work.

Don't you also kinda disillusioned from reading stories about salaries from USA, Indian user?
Its disheartening when my country's minimum wage is like $300 per month tops and you see the salaries from USA. I know cost of living, etc is vastly different but its still make me feel bad.