Why does Jow Forums hate Apple so much?

Why does Jow Forums hate Apple so much?

>macOS is the only socially accepted alternative to Win10 unlike Linux
>macOS and iOS work perfectly together via AirDrop and syncing
>macOS has great and consistent design all around unlike Win10
>iOS app store is majority high quality content unlike the Play Store which is full of freetard garbage due to open source
>macOS has Windows software ported to it much more often than Linux
>macOS can be riced
>All Macs have at least 2 Thunderbolt 3 ports
>macOS and iOS are not botnet unlike Windows and Android

"but upgradeability"
>eGPUs are becoming avaliable for Macs and are even officially sold on Apple's site, erasing the need for upgrading a GPU
>External storage has been around since forever and erases the need for ever upgrading onboard storage
>8gb of ram was industry standard for years and years before becoming unusable, so 16 or 32gb of ram should be enough to futureproof you for a very very long time

"but macbook keyboards malfunction and cpus overheat and you need to buy the touchbar"

It's called a Mac Mini:
>Don't need to pay extra for screen, keyboard and touchbar
>Doesn't overheat
>Can use it with multiple monitors easily
>Upgradeable RAM

>inb4 satania
>inb4 pajeet

Attached: iphone-x-macbook-hero-imessage-how-to.jpg (1560x904, 278K)

>mid tier hardware for premium prices
>walled software garden
>workstation laptops easily break, literally no ports
sorry, i loved my apple hard- and software last decade, but it's over. apple always aimed at media professionals and hipsters with too much money, now the pros are on windows because they can get way better hardware for the same money and windows isn't xp anymore.

Heard you talking shit

Attached: louis-rossmann.jpg (436x538, 30K)

I actually have a couple of copypastas on this.
"Why is ANYTHING hated on Jow Forums? Because it's popular and it works - which is, by your average Jow Forums user, considered a crime roughly equivalent to finding a wild pack of niggers raping your mom on the kitchen floor when she's meant to be making your tendies. It's met with the same response, too: impotent, autistic tantrum-throwing."
"A lot of Jow Forums anons chuck childish wobblies about Apple, and their selling (objectively) overpriced, underspecced computers. But like most autistics, they can't understand that not everyone cares primarily about speed - and it could even be argued that the more money a purchaser has, the less likely they're likely to primarily care about speed. Compatibility and reliability are more important: a 10% faster system has to run for an awfully long time to make up for servicing or customisation costs, for example."

Mac Mini: literally a 5-year-old computer sold at a 800% premium

I mean, you don't care about speed unless you do:
>Programming
>Audio
>3D
>Video
>Architecture
>Design
>Engineering

If you're a CONSUMER consuming stuff, you don't need power to render web pages of the online stores selling you even more stuff, indeed. Anyone else needs as much power as they can get.

>macOS is the only socially accepted alternative to Win10 unlike Linux
Here is your problem. Windows 10 is good OS, on which you can do stuff.
OS X is absolutely unreliable garbage, that will kernel panic if you try to do stuff.
Linux (GNU) will allow you to do stuff, but for some reason (Gnome, GTK...) it is not used as widely, as Windows.
>macOS has great and consistent design all around unlike Win10
Whatever. Windows 10 won't BSOD, if you use 80% of RAM.

>Try to install os x on mbp
>Error. You need icuck account to continue.
>Do that
>Error: this icuck account has not been used with the app store.
>Have to give apple your details and credit card.
>Still the same error
>Have to go accept apple's TOS in the fucking windows itunes app
>Try again, this time the installer gets stuck
Jesus christ what a shitty fucking product

But the sad reality is that all desktop OSes are going down the drain, because:
>The money maker for Apple is the iPhone
>The money maker for Microsoft is the (((cloud)))
>The money maker for Linux is server, embedded and supercomputers

Desktop computers are for people creating stuff. But increasingly computer users are just consuming stuff, so it's not just that the market is not growing; it's starting to shrink.

Sure, but macOS is still the best out of all of them.

It's shit and the CEO is a literal faggot.

Attached: rnp13gc1szs01.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

For a copy pasta this is highly accurate

>it's shit
You got any actual points to back up this statement or are you just going to post more red hair anime girls because you can't actually think of any?

Attached: 1549868621204.png (160x160, 12K)

Because the iPhone doesn't have a half decent Cydia Jow Forums app

>Windows
Used literally everywhere. People know how to use this.
Tonns of software.
>GNU/Linux
Free as in freedom, widely used on servers and enterprise, since licenses (or should I say support) is cheaper, if compared to Windows. Extremely stable.
Software library is much smaller, but it is improving.
>macOS
Used by faggots.
Sure, software is available, but macOS won't allow you to use it, without gay anal sex with OS.

this desu. I'm posting this from a Mac. It's really comfy. I'm next to a PC, which I use for work in 3D. I have a NAS to shovel things around in-between them.
People need something to be mad about, but you should't over identify with your OS. It's socially unacceptable.

Attached: kindestcrop.jpg (3444x4608, 3M)

>5-year-old
>i7-8700B
>Launch Date Q2'18
Eh?

I can think of many, I'd rather just post Satania though.

Attached: 78c770472b33ef6f16410aeea4ed5d78d58f81ef_hq.jpg (1024x847, 51K)

>literally no ports
Apple sells dongles for all of the missing ports and they don't even cost that much at all. It sucks, but it's a neccessary sacrifice to be able to push USB C and Thunderbolt 3 out into the mainstream.

>workstation laptops break easily
Mac mini

>walled software garden
Anyone can make and distribute a .dmg file

The real reason why Jow Forums hates it is because Jow Forums can't afford it

Why do you keep posting stuff like this that reduces most Jow Forumstards to a pants-wetting rage?

This desu, if they stopped being NEETs and got jobs they could easily afford an iPhone + Mac + AirPods

Attached: 1550030449661.jpg (399x385, 29K)

based and sataniapill
cringe and redditpill

Attached: back.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

It's fun to watch

Attached: 1549861223402.jpg (470x595, 201K)

>"but macbook keyboards malfunction and cpus overheat and you need to buy the touchbar"
>It's called a Mac Mini:
Are you basically trying to say "no you're buying it wrong?"
That's pretty good, it is fun to watch people take these threads seriously.

Attached: 1459372352593.png (660x720, 184K)

its outdated hardware with walled garden software, sold to to the unreasonable price of a fashionproduct to faggoty fanboys who shove their ApplePen™ down their urethra on a daily basis.
many other techproducts are better on every level but appleshit is still sold because apple is a sect and their customers are sheep

Contrarian

>8GB of RAM
>Unusable

Mac OS is fine but saying that it's socially acceptable like that's an actual selling point is stupid. If you buy a product to appeal to other people you are a yuppie SHEEP.

>Apple sells dongles for all of the missing ports and they don't even cost that much at all. It sucks, but it's a neccessary sacrifice to be able to push USB C and Thunderbolt 3 out into the mainstream.
that's exactly the point: they sell something to "fix" a design flaw they made to sell something.

how?

>socially accepted
No such thing. If you're not a disgusting looking sperg nobody gives a shit what you run on your computer.

>Linux
>Extremely stable
Hmm...