Give Magnus Carlsen 10 days per move and the best AI we have (Stockfish I guess? I think it still beats AlphaZero...

Give Magnus Carlsen 10 days per move and the best AI we have (Stockfish I guess? I think it still beats AlphaZero?) a supercomputer and 15 seconds per move. Carlsen can't use a computer or any other tools.

After 10 games, what will the score be?

Attached: carlsen_pti.jpg (2200x1520, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkYAoOjm27U
youtube.com/watch?v=iz5EFsSbQ7U
youtube.com/watch?v=IuAPVphOX4c
autism.wikia.com/wiki/Sensory_issues
arxiv.org/abs/1712.01815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Computer wins everytime in chess.

>10 days per move
He will die before the game ends. Computers don't accept draw offers.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkYAoOjm27U

youtube.com/watch?v=iz5EFsSbQ7U

15 seconds on what metal

15 seconds on the amazon cloud?

10 days is an upper limit for the most complex moves, Carlsen can make it in a second if he's confident enough

>on the Amazon cloud
>all of it
OP made this a silly question.

He will be assimilated.

>people are not pieces and you can't assign more value to some of them than to others

was he right?

of course
all people are equally shit

Howdy fellow misanthrope.

Given 40 move games... worst case scenario bit over a year for a game...
You think he will in less than 20 years? He is quite young fyi.

>I think it still beats AlphaZero
Yeah, no. But really. It doesn't. AZ kicks Stockfish's arse.

if that was true why particular basketball players are more desirable in teams than others?

check mate neolibtards

Show link, last I heard SF still blows AZ out of the water. It was severely handicapped in the popularized matches it lost

wtf he has 300 IQ , he is the best chess player in history , has 10/10 genetics and looks AND he works as a model earning millions?

he should be forced to breed with billions of women

Attached: magnus.jpg (480x722, 43K)

Fischer was the best ever chess player and he is not that attractive honestly. Did you ever see his horse chin? I'm not saying that he is ugly but he is also not that attractive. For chess player yes because all of them look like nerds. He looks to you unique just because he is from Norway. Literally all guys from there look like him.

I don't get why people think this is bad

Put me in a Toyota Yaris in the men's 100m sprint final and I'll leave Usain Bolt in the dust

Doesn't take away their achievements

>Fischer was the best ever
lol no although i respect him very much because he was against learning chess like robots and all that fucking theory and just playing chess naturally and instinctively

Even Tal was better than him sorry

Wrong faggot

kys jealous amerimutt

>Literally all guys from there look like him.
No, Carlsen is ugly as fuck and so socially awkward it's painful to watch. He's obviously somewhere on the spectrum, just look at his rage quits.

t. Norwegian

Tal was a fun player to watch, but you can't seriously rate him anywhere close to Fischer

>someone hates to lose
>he must be retarded
thats why you are a nothing

AlphaZero crushes Stockfish. Do your research user

I didn't say he was retarded, I said he was somewhere on the autism spectrum.

>In 2008, during a Q&A session with Nettavisen, when Carlsen was asked whether he had a form of autism spectrum disorder, he replied "Well, isn't that obvious?

Carlson likes to meme tho. Was he being serious?

Do your research, says the user having done zero research.

Well, he has neither denied nor confirmed it. But considering his weird demeanour, his hangup on Donald Duck comics, his social awkwardness, his hissy fits when someone interrupts his daily meticulous routines, his documented fingertip rubbing and ear fiddeling (classic autistic traits) etc, I'd say there are indicators that he's somewhere on the spectrum. Clearly not full-blown autism, but probably a mild form of Asperger.

youtube.com/watch?v=IuAPVphOX4c

Forgot hypertactility in my list of "symptoms" (also a classic autistic trait)

autism.wikia.com/wiki/Sensory_issues

Autism gives you superpowers

Computers are bullshit because they can just play all possible moves over and over, it's not AI it's just trial and error without consequence.
Inb4 humans do that too, humans can make mistake, a computer can't.

>a computer can't make a mistake
Give me a large magnet, a computer and I'll show you how wrong you are

Hurf durf surf

computer cant play blindfolded
checkmate fags

who gives a shit? chess is gay.

Chess has been mastered by AIs. So much that they're doing tournaments between AIs.
I don't think that any pro chess player would like to be the next to get humiliated by a 10 - 0 score yet again.

>they can just play all possible moves over and over, it's not AI
Google has made a chess-playing neural network. It does not use brute force, and it still outperforms humans.

arxiv.org/abs/1712.01815

A few decades from now, robots will justify the extermination of humanity with "They're not real intelligence".

Not every Chess AI is the same. Most play at a handicap and still manage to lose vs humans. Fischer said he was bored with chess because the game is essentially a draw.
That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Carlsen could force a stalemate against the best AI.

NNs or "deep" NNs will never be sentient or "general".

>logos on a suit

Attached: image.jpg (708x569, 249K)

>After 10 games, what will the score be?
10 draws, same as the last championship