Hi Jow Forums, I'm the guy you all know exists...

Hi Jow Forums, I'm the guy you all know exists, I'm payed to shill for various companies across various social media sites, recently I have been hired by Brave to shill their shit, AMA

Attached: 1545783956428m.jpg (743x1024, 100K)

What country are you from

How much you get paid?

Do you swallow or spit cum after sucking big black cocks?

I need proofs.
Also what kind of post/threads you make?

like this one

American
Probably more than you, marketing is in high demand
Swallow, I love the thought of another man's cum being as far inside of me as it can go, though I prefer white cock
Anything that looks to be a shill thread probably is, I also make subtle remarks here and there, I also make posts like these for my own pleasure

A thread died for this bullshit... And yes, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

i bet you're one of those faggot cucks from the bleached threads on /trash/, post your ass with a marker in it

install gentoo

America is a continent.

>Swallow, I love the thought of another man's cum being as far inside of me as it can go, though I prefer white cock
patrician

I would have paid at least a million dollars to fuck pregnant Anri

w-why she's fat though

>Probably more than you, marketing is in high demand

this lazy, bullshit response is the clincher here, move on everyone, nothing to see here

Technically it's not. There are three continents with American in their names tho ;)

How can I get into your business?

What's a lightweight, trustworthy web browser you would recommend for daily use?

Chrome

mommy gib milkies

is she still retired? I wanna see those pregnancy tits before they deflate

What's the pay like? What about workload? Can you work remotely? How do you verify your work (e.g. do you get paid per post and have to screencap them or what?)
How do I get a job as a shill?

same desu

>pantyhose
YES