Uses for GPUs when mining is not fun anymore?

Did you stopped mining butcoin?
What else can you do with several GPUs if you stop mining?

Is there somekind of massive calculations which are fun and useful to do with GPUs?

Attached: mineshack.jpg (495x495, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thiswaifudoesnotexist.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IDK, folding at home? SETI at home?

>what is deepfakes

can you use more than one GPU for those, or is the software not flexible enough?

Sell them for cheap price.
Used RX580 8GB is ~$80 in my country.

You can do (((Machine learning))) stuff, also numerical solutions to maths/physics problems if thats your thing. See numerical recipes (google it) and go wild.

bitcoin_gold

How many dicks fit in your mom's gaping butthole.

Deepfakes for anime girls when?

>not fun
nice way to say not profitable

thiswaifudoesnotexist.net/

This type of stuff. There's also stuff for discovering stars. There's some STEM prizes and such that need number crunching; which give cash prizes.

I wanted something that inserts specific characters in various situations.

Waifu 2x

that's pretty cool

donate computational power to BOINC projects like finding large prime numbers, finding ET, simulating the universe, or advancing the neural network

If I had access to say a dozen older core 2 duo machines with no gpu, but I didn't have to pay for electricity, is it worth the hassle of setting up a miner on them? They are just kiosks we are using at work. If I'm only going to get less than a dollar per month out of it though I won't bother

there will always be gpu-only asic resistant coins, retardo

Isn't there also one for cancer research or something?

world community grid projects run cancer research but I believe it's cpu only. There might be other cancer research projects that are GPU accelerated but I haven't looked into it since I contribute primarily into cpu projects.

>asic resistant
God I hate this term. It's not that they're asic resistant. It's that the most optimal asic is a fucking gpu.

My first beautiful waifu

Attached: example-64197.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

ok, you can kys now, nerd

Where

numbers he just pulled out of his ass

Bot graphics intensive mmorpgs

sell the computing power to interested parties.