How come reddit gets cool technologists like Bill Gates who regularly browse their boards and we don't?

How come reddit gets cool technologists like Bill Gates who regularly browse their boards and we don't?

I thought we were supposed to be better than them bros...

Attached: bill gates.png (1030x392, 151K)

Bill Gates is a meme.

You've got to be kidding

Bill gates is a fucking sicko insane faggot

sage your shit thread

sad cope

Reddit is a marketing platform, Jow Forums is an imageboard.

>why do people market themselves on a marketing platform and not an imageboard

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 38K)

seems like a pretty chill guy to me

why you so mad

>Bill Gates
Who?

I like this response. Time to exit.

Vaccination for thee not for me and child mutilating freak kill yourself redditor

cringe

Because I want to be able to say nigger without being destroyed by the media

Jow Forums: real, controversial opinions
reddit: fake uncontroversial opinions that get the most karma, groupthink is a virtue there

this honestly.
You stay on reddit only if you can feel satisfaction reading your opinion over and over and over

Cutting up more children Jewish freak ?

Hope you suffer

based schizo retard

>implying Jow Forums is different
Any opinion that diverges from the norm is attacked, most boards here are just people masturbating over the same shitty opinions.

>Bill Gates
t. Black is number 1

>I thought we were supposed to be better than them bros
have you seen the average quality of posts on this dumpsterfire?

Do some research before calling others Schizos you fucking dumb redditor.

based schizo retard can't even click the correct button to reply to the right person

>4channel
>not marketing

Attached: 1454743856041.jpg (512x384, 28K)

There was always things about Jim Carey and Taylor Swift possibly being secret Jow Forums people. Maybe others?

SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO SCHIZO

Some dude into weird scat stuffs.

>scat stuff
Windows?

We get anime

Attached: 1549196721078.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

We might, but we'd never know. And they'll never say because SJWs will crucify them if they admit to browsing Jow Forums.

>weeaboo shit
That's a curse

Attached: retard.jpg (1448x2492, 1.32M)

you sad little creature

that's not an argument against anime being a mental disease, only indication that there's a lot of them

I don't give a fuck about board culture, you mentally deranged weeaboo. Stay mad

What does it say about you, that you willingly spend your time on a site made by someone "mentally ill" for other people that are also "mentally ill"?

u mad bro?

Attached: 1498714256129.jpg (1400x2015, 1.21M)

you're the ones posting on an anime board on an anime website

Attached: vcpPZ.jpg (717x880, 186K)

You're so ill and mad that you had to samefag to show me how mad I am

jokes on you retard

Attached: Untitled.png (879x501, 91K)

seething

Attached: 0135794038.jpg (210x240, 8K)

because bill is about to announce his 2020 presidential run. the clintons will wack him

Attached: 1496676132006.jpg (596x699, 157K)

Can't wait until you end your own life, we'll finally be free from your bullshit

feel free to go back to r/ama

absolutely seething.

We had Terry and we killed him

Attached: 1b2.png (414x459, 263K)

>using photon
Go back to sosach, Slavik.

I'll take some heartwarming anime over Bill Gates any time.

He's literally genociding Africa as we speak!

Why don't you post your entire weebshit folder? That'll show me. I'll give you something to live for until you blow your brains out

are you ok user?

Attached: 1548120665546.jpg (300x260, 14K)

whats wrong? it's comfy for blue boards

wow user, you sure are seething right now.

>implying Ole Bill isn't one of the most prolific anime shitposters on Jow Forums

>How come reddit gets more namefaggots than an anonymous imageborder
gee I wonder

>being this mad
>being this wrong

Attached: 1551053983014.jpg (968x720, 179K)

jesus christ

Attached: 1550871842278.png (1114x1214, 828K)

Do you need a safe space, degenerates?

Attached: Auschwitz_Museuem-Poland_1.jpg (550x412, 41K)

says the guy who gets triggered by anime.

Trips of truth

Yes it is called 4channel

Attached: 1549234610483.png (135x133, 19K)

He disrupted the PC market for years. It's like Intel in the software world: big monster which once became big via predatory practices like bribes, now sits on its ass, unable to compete in the ever-changing world.
And oh, x86 dominance? Intel and MS alliance absolutely secured it. Now MS betrayed its former partner.

You know Jow Forums is a guro board right user?

sounds like you need a safe space, redditor

Attached: 56dxpvnry9901.jpg (638x336, 32K)

Thing here is that there's no identity associated with your posts, so even if you get shit on in one thread you know it won't impact you in future ones. It's a lot easier to disagree with the norm for that reason, if the subreddit is small enough on reddit a few dumb disagreements can turn you into a target for harassment from other posters.

Just look at this thread, full of retards shouting at each other. Why would Bill Gates want to come here publicly?

And without an associated identity it also means you can argue for things you don't even believe in fully without being called out for your inconsistency compared to your other viewpoints. Not to troll, but to sort of examine the thinking for some ideas you have and have them nitpicked by other poster(s).

x86 dominance is unironically better than ARM dominance. I can build a random PC and install any version of Linux or Windows, and with some hacks, any version of Mac OS. Compare that to Android phones running on ARM where the hardware is so incompatible and locked you can't even update Android to the latest version.

I don't wan't bill gates or any other major jew advertising their shit here.

Not to mention on reddit your way, way more likely to get your shit deleted from a mod trying to cover someones ass or from some other disagreement

Attached: 1550871772197.jpg (1380x2048, 2.02M)

yes you do

>thanks to the evil bill gates it took 10 years longer than it should have for apple to become a billion dollar company
fuck off

Exactly, it goes both ways.

>He's literally genociding Africa as we speak!
And that's a good thing!!

>And without an associated identity it also means you can argue for things you don't even believe in fully without being called out for your inconsistency compared to your other viewpoints
Which is why a public figure, who doesn't have that luxury, wouldn't want to post here using their name.

Imagine what Bill Gates would think of all the weebshit here, I'd be embarrassed

Literally gas yourself you fucking kike

ARMs issue is there is no real ISA unlike x86 PCs
x86 PCs were always made to be software compatible needing no alteration to work on any PC from any manufacturer and it's been like that for decades stemming from the IBM PC
ARM never had that IBM PC moment that would go on to dictate the architecture of the whole computer

SCHIZO
C
H
I
Z
O

The more mainstream a site is the more it will contain plebs.
We totally aren't contained here like the scum we are, people on a much bigger platform are the ones being contained.

Or to be banned for arbitrary reasons. It can happen here too but in my personal experience the dumb bans I've had were only quick timeouts, not getting perma'd because someone with the power to ban hated one of my opinions.

Fuck Bill Gates and fuck Microsoft.
I wouldn't want him to come here anyway. The only reason they do AMAs is for publicity and because fucking redditors will think "Oh it's great that they include us! We're such a legitimate website and this guy and his company are awesome for engaging with us here!" fuck that shit man.

ZOOMERS GET OUT

maybe im bill gates

Regardless, that standard ISA is an argument in favor of x86

Because we're racists

Attached: 1549925506206.gif (511x512, 105K)

this is an anonymous forum. if that literal who came here by chance and started namefagging I'd just report him for being an attention whore. if you don't like that then be free to return to reddit

Richard Stallman came here once, but there was a shit ton of inane comments that day, my friend ̶m̶o̶o̶t Mark said it was because reddit was down, so he left.

>I thought we were supposed to be better than them

Attached: 2006_linux.jpg (941x10000, 2.95M)

Taylor Swift comes to Jow Forums/b/ for the caturday threads.
If you want to get on her good side, post Scottish Fold kittens.

Reddit is owned by Conde Nast
A hugely successful publishing company
worth Billions of US dollars
Bill has shares in Conde Nast
why would he support the opposition?

So what is based Bill ACTUALLY up to in Africa?

He's secretly planning another Apartheid, but this time with gas chambers

Why you so concerned with dicks, bro?

Let them have their meme celebs. We have all the actually smart people: Justin Roiland, Notch, Taylor Swift, the list goes on...

Proud to be a channer

>channer
>reddit spacing
You must go back

Actually, I browse here.

prove it faget

Attached: images(3).jpg (225x225, 4K)

>why do you care that I mutilate kids fgt?

Kill yourself jew fuck