Amd 2200G

Graphics cards are outdated powerconsuming garbage for HARDCORE XXX GAYMEN, I'm sorry but intel and nvidia are running an outdated business model, computers are getting smaller and smaller, get with the program already.

if you disagree with me youre an idiot, the end.

Attached: 09_amd_ryzen_3_2200g.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

integrated graphics use up RAM tho and that's bad

someone's poor

whatever you still have a soundcard in your computer for reasons other than improving sound quality.

broke ass nigga can't afford a gpu lmao

imagine being so poor you not only buy from cheapest manufacturer but also skip gpu altogether

These are actually pretty damn good for $90 but they can't play triple A games. Which is probably a good thing, wasting your time on gaymes is a bad thing to do.

I wanna get one for an Htpc/lincucks PC.

What if they go I/O die + CPU chiplet + GPU + HBM2 on Zen3? That shit would kill the low to midrange market.

I though about upgrading my mom's computer to that, then saw the benchmarks
2200G is kinda equivalent to the i5 6500 that I have, and a RAM+mobo+CPU bundle cost the same I paid 2 years ago

AMD pls cheaper

>HBM2
>low end market
what are you even smoking

>integrated graphics use up RAM tho and that's bad
But you got 32gb DDR4 kit + optane right?

Attached: 58.jpg (418x299, 13K)

Stuff from 2021.

Would be enough to have 1HBM chip on the package.

HBM is still way, way too expensive for anything 'budget' and the situation won't change a bit if AMD is the only one using HBM, and only for high and top end stuff

More like RAM pls cheaper
WHEN THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAA

> intel
Intel lied about its TDP way back in the past. While AMD represented TDP as the maximum power consumption, Intel represented it as a typical* power consumption.

I can play all modern titles on medium to high settings (fallout 4), and other games like megadimension neptunia i can turn the AA on low and have max settings, integrated graphics are really catching up i think, but a GPU will of course always be a little faster due to the RAM not going through a bus and the fact that it has its own heatsink/fan to keep it running cooler so you get a higher clock rate, but the difference is getting less noticeable.

>Modern title
>Fallout 4
Literally using a 10+ years engine

>computers are getting smaller and smaller, get with the program already

Attached: 2017082816545670_big.png (1000x1000, 209K)

Overclocked 2400g runs doom on high at 60

Is the APU really comparable to a GT 1030 or is it an exaggeration?

>2019
>still no new APUs

no the 1030 is a shit card.

ur a shit card

how can you be so mean? im calling your mom.

pls no

Yeah sure just let me reach up my ass real quick and pull out the millions of dollars i keep up there and i will go buy some

>Triple A
>Games
Choose only one

BUT GPU’S ARE ALSO USED FOR HACKERMAN PURPOSES YOU ARTARD

WELL I HAVE NO CHOICE NOW

I'm starting to feel like this. What is even the point of upgrading anymore when all the gaymes that could actually make use of fast gaymer hardware are just half finished EA kike products? Most soulful vidyas will run on low end hardware anyway, and are often free or very cheap from GOG and such.

t. used to be xxx gaymer pro, but now only play some soulful gaymes and i don't even make the most of my rx580.

this is why i sold my 2k gaming rig and bought a xbox + dell 9020+1050ti

I don't think i would go as far as buying a console (maybe), but i think i could definitely do just fine with a 2400g + 1050ti pc or something in a small sleek case. All the demanding games these days are just so trash man.

the xbox is pretty sweet. its nice to sit on a recliner and game. pc is there for a backup in case i want to play games from my steam library or use an actual pc. 2400g + 1050 might be a decent idea. what do you have now?

I have two computers at the moment, one of which is a 3930k + RX590 and a 2700x + Vega 64 Nitro that i bought after selling a 1080ti i used for a year or so. Just wayyyy too stronk for my uses.

I have a Rampage IV Gene lying around that i cleaned up and replaced thermalpads on, so i guess i could plop the 3930k in that and get a smaller case, and add the rx590. I think the Vega 64 Nitro will have a hard time fitting in such a case.

yea 3930k+ramage + rx590 would play many games at med-high 1080p. vega 64 and 2700x is overkill for 1080p.

>I don't have a use case, therefore no use case exists
fox-comic.png

Yea the 2700x + Vega is much faster than i need, almost tempted to sell it. But i'm also eager to try out the new Ryzen CPUs if they turn out to be ebin. But i will probably regret it when i see that the only games i could enjoy performance gains in would be a new iteration of Farcry or fucking Anthem or some other sad ass shit. Anyway, the RX590 Nitro+ is quite a nice card, and very quiet. I think i might look into getting an mATX case and build that PC. Do you have any case recommendations?

ryzen 3000 series APUs are one to look for, 8 apu with a decent gpu. sounds absolutely based.

case recommendations for mATX. i havent kept up with it lately. i like itx, phanteks cases are huge and bulky, i had a phanteks mATX and it was the size of my HAF 932.

Asrock deskmini a300 + new gen ryzen apu would be pretty damn neat.

Oh yea the new APUs are gonna be real interesting. I might hold out for that and potentially sell my X370 Hero at some point. We'll see. I'm a bit reluctant selling my x79 stuff, still love that platform.

>>AMD APU shill

Attached: yikes.jpg (480x270, 40K)

why not just get an intel CPU then? they also come with integrated graphics. High performance integrated graphics are for HARDCORE XXX GAYMEN.

The memory bandwidth isnt enough for 1080p gaming. Get with the times.

Do you pronounce APU by saying each letter or do you say "a poo"?

>no igfx drivers for windows 7

Attached: Untitled.png (798x751, 85K)

>Which is probably a good thing, wasting your time on gaymes is a bad thing to do.

as opposed to waste your time shitposting on Jow Forums, which is of course very good and *productive* thing to do.

So? Normies don't even use up 16GB

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-095309.png (1080x2220, 266K)

L4 cache inside I/O die would fix many of their problems. I got no idea why they haven't done that yet. It would definitely help with a memory bottleneck on both CPUs and APUs.
Intel did that with Broadwell and it was pretty damn awesome back in a day.

This. Fuck integrated graphics

Iam unironically thinking about building home server with that cpu... but I want lower power consumption and now have to wait for zen3...

Lol poorfag.

Attached: 1531675904393.png (361x334, 87K)

Each letter, aye pee you
There's some truth to this, but video games are especially bad because they're a more severe time sink than Jow Forums, and secondly they give you the false impression of having accomplished something so you're less likely to try to achieve something in real life. Conversely, by posting here you are highly likely to come away feeling like shit about yourself and wanting to improve your life somehow.

The CPU and GPU should be opposite sides of the motherboard. This would give better airflow, smaller boards, and shorter circuit paths. Motherboards are due a massive revision, especially front panel connections. Holy shit are they fiddly!

Until apus have decent midrange performance I won't bother with them again.
Waiting for post gcn navi or Arcturus gpu/apu CPUs in 202x

either the 220G or the 2400G are the best DIY APUs for emulation at the moment
this is a fact

>Not having enough self control and time besides work to indulge in something purely for fun.

Wew lad, you sound like a happy little wage cuck.

>buying shit you don't actually have a need for
Someone's wasting daddy's money.

With the igpu overclocked and ram at 3200 I can play rocket league at 4k on the lowest settings with freesync framerates consistently between 50-60fps.

Also the drivers are much worse on Linux. Just testing video, 4.20 kernel didn't seem to have proper GPU decoding. Higher temps than windows and stuttering and tearing on demanding videos. Distros with older kernels wouldn't even run. Still hopeful 5.0 has improvements.