Why does Jow Forums hate cloud storage

why does Jow Forums hate cloud storage

Attached: 1549732471330.jpg (2058x2990, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-big-event-is-on-the-verge-of-happening/answer/Matthew-Bates-27
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why don't you like storing your stuff on someone else's drive where you have no idea who could be looking at it or copying it

Yeah I wonder why

you're literally giving your files and data to a corporation

I don't hate it. Not because I am in the 'nothing to hide' crew but because it's convenient. Anything I don't want cloud stored doesn't go there, anything I do does.

I hate carnal bugmen the most. You're scum whose existence amounts to your next ejaculatory release.

yet you probably fap yourself

Fpbp
/thread

Damn I want to be smothered by those thighs

Not him, I think it's about having standards on what you fap to.

Cause in the future, it will be used to blackmail you.

Attached: welcome to the future.png (630x747, 95K)

Jow Forums doesn't hate cloud storage. Jow Forums hates sharing personal data with companies. Jow Forumsentoomen who use cloud storage always encrypt their data before they upload...or they use their own storage.

Attached: cloud-00.png (325x262, 31K)

I hate the business term cloud we all just call it vps

VPS has two more syllables and is an opaque acronym that most people do not know and has little descriptive power. You don't want to disenfranchise the normies, do you?

maybe it's not called VPS because it's not the same

Where is this document from?

I went for sync.com
Reasonable mix of just paying somebody else to backup my phone/computer rather than having to do it myself with offsite backups etc
Passes most of the low-bar tin-foil-hat tests

I want the girl on the right to ride my face

> vps
Uh-huh.
Cloud is the term for hyper-convergent system. Meaning, if I rent some resources in a VMWare cloud, for example, some VMs will be on one CPU and other VMs will be on another CPU. I honestly have no idea how it's balanced, guess it's the provider responsibility, but that's what I see: some VMs of mine have a Xeon E5649 CPU and other have a Xeon Gold-something CPU. All of them in one vDC, in one network, but totally different CPUs are allocated to them and I have no control over it.

problem is that if i have to encrypt everything it takes way too much time.

you could archive them with a pass word at least

quora.com/What-big-event-is-on-the-verge-of-happening/answer/Matthew-Bates-27

What data do you have that is relevant enough to encrypt but not so relevant that you wouldn't trust a 3rd party to hold it?

Fapping at all drains your energy and motivation and puts you into a sexual habit loop that most people never break their entire lives.

Why are we even discussing this anymore? This shit needs to be archived now.

Not a very authoritative source honestly.

Wait a few decades and see it for yourself then.

Attached: 1547144976753.png (331x132, 40K)

weak minded bald testosterone faggot

Fine, I'll take the left one

Life itself is a sexual habit loop and if we break that there won't be any more.

They can't force that on the entire internet because it's not a singular, centralized unit. Separate or overlay networks will appear, as will alternative IP address spaces independent of ICANN, if need be.

Because I have no direct control over whatever device is actually storing my data.

Right one a CUTE

It's mostly written in Java, Python and Go. Which means it isn't secure, and written by Pajeets, retards and transvestites, furthering it's insecurity.

The (((cloud))) is just an NSA database.
Only trust local storage run on Free as in Freedom hardware.

Attached: 1524591353248.png (1436x611, 536K)

Is that ... the trainman?