Can a brainlet learn C++ in a week?

Can a brainlet learn C++ in a week?

Attached: 1547831821549.png (640x720, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

norvig.com/21-days.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe in a year would be enough
to write a fizzbuzz
if you already know C and some OOP language
and have a CS degree of course

brainlet here.
Maybe not a week if you mean to create actual programs, but you can go through a C++ crash course in around a week, even less if you don't have other matters to attend to.
I also recommend looking through sauce code to learn actual solutions and shit .
There's free lectures up on Udemy right now - give it a look.

Attached: 1547992609699.png (300x344, 87K)

if brainlet cannot code BASIC learning C is waste of time

What is better for ultra-adhd literal brainlets like me to begin with, vb.net, C# or rope?

I think C# is a good language to start with

Everything takes time op. People spend their lives mastering programming and you want it done in a week? Keep the work constant instead of 'bursting' high effort periods. You can definitely make a start. Read some books. More importantly do a project you want to to. Goodluck :)

BTW, how "hard" is it to program a cheat for a video-game?

what sort of cheat? Internal/external? Game? Be specific

its easy to program a savegame editor

Let's say an aimbot for a game like CS:GO or Overwatch.

Is that even possible today?
I mean, the all have very good anti-cheat software.

I'm just guessing, but you could make a program that flies to the head of an enemy just by scanning the colors of the screen and having it move the cursor.
The problem of course is that it would be easy to detect, but the aimbot itself doesn't seem too out there

>Windows-centric verbose diarrhea
>Good language to start with

Is VB.net better?

I'll let you know if you have no initial knowledge of cpp a csgo cheat is going to be very hard to write. Aim for a smaller project IMO. Make your own path but I would read basics. Make a PID editor. Make a wallhack for a game like assault cube (no anticheat) and then move on to a larger project such as an aimbot/ bhop.

Its going to take some time (the cool thing is that you can get there quicker by working harder) You will be learning loads of reverse engineering.

You could do this or just take someone else's base and "make" a cheat. You could also take one off github and play around with the source until you are comfortable (add small features). The more code you read the better you get

It's not C++ you need to learn, its how to make functions that do the shit you want.
Learning some specific language is a LOT easier than that.

Probably, but not in any non-trivial sense.

dont write cheats for multiplayer games you faggot

I wish i could.
But i suck at my fav. game after 1500 hours of playing.

It's not fair that i was not gifted with talent.

J is probably best

What language should I learn and where if I want a free qualification and to get a job asap ?
Is 6 month enough to learn everything and start working ?

Attached: 96bdb74163458abcad2754234b9069611b123eb209cdfa65aa3510f518b02a39-v.jpg (374x374, 41K)

C is better for brainlets

Attached: 1509887318116.png (1834x1200, 499K)

What language would you suggest?

learn swift and make money on your own terms. more than any other

No, you need 3 weeks.

Attached: 1447831821549.png (744x638, 152K)

Do CSlets actually believe any of those concepts are difficult to grasp?

Sorry but no

I thought you couldn't switch on strings yet?

Hash it and switch on the hash (64-bit)

Learn Python

I guess that works, but as usual in C++, it's ugly as fuck

You could learn the syntax in a week sure, but it's gonna take writing and studying in order to produce decent software.

More like visual studio as a whole.
Better than java at the very least, but python is the brainlet project manager language for a reason.

If I learned C++ you can, OP

What happened to that girl's breasts?

flat is justice

see Also
norvig.com/21-days.html

Some girls don't have big titties.
See /cgl/