Does 4.6 inch still satisfy you...

Does 4.6 inch still satisfy you? My only concern for this is that I'm too used to 6 inches that this would just be too small.

Attached: galaxy-fold-outer-screen-and-gap-1.jpg (753x564, 115K)

>only concern
You clearly didn't think about this for long

Are you referring to the folded screen's durability?

>show newest tech
>already outdated after 1 day

Attached: 1551097996538.jpg (2000x1333, 179K)

>plastic
>screen will scratch every time you take it out of your pocket
Enjoy it while it lasts

t. roastie

no vir/g/in will buy a 2299€ first-gen phone.

Lol

Look at that thing. The design is absolute shit. I don't give a fuck if I can fold it out to be a tablet, I want the actual phone to look decent when it's not unfolded. Huawei clearly has the leg up in this competition, but I'm still going to wait at least 2 years to get one of these folding phone tablets.

Size doesn't matter, its the girth that matters. Preferably 4-5 inch girth

I went from a first gen Moto G with a 4.5" screen to a OnePlus 5T with a 6" screen. Shit's retarded big. Should have gotten something with a 5.5" screen. Going between the Oneplus and Moto G though, it's so much easier for me to use with my bear paws.

>no headphone jack
kek they finally cucked

>not 5 to 6 inch girth
Come on now

>average baby boy's head is ~14 inch in diameter
>tfw your small girth will never satisfy her

>implying I'm a woman UwU

Anyway, they should use a single screen for the entire phone and play with the fold geometry. The permanently folded section could be done using the same method they use to fold the screen on the bottom of the iPhone X

Attached: 1551044256388.png (512x478, 20K)

O T H E R
F O L D A B L E
P H O N E

I'm still on an iPhone SE. 4 inches was the perfect screen size for your pocket, it's going to be hard to find a replacement when it dies.

Same my dude.
Shoulda copped another one when they went on clearance sale but I was too slow.

Unless you are a bugman, this is the kind of thing you get after 2-3 years after the gooks hae killed enough people and worked out all the kinks and a consensus has been reached as to whether it[s actually needed or not. You don't need to be one one of the soulless bugmen waiting outside a store for 4 days and having them "clap" for you for...what exactly? Having no fucking life???
The best thing about this is that all of apple's
diversity" and "safe spaces" is kicking them in the ass and a bunch of homogenous gooks without #metoo and stronkwomen and diversity are now coming u with lll the new tech breakthroughs, small as they are.

>the same method they use to fold the screen on the bottom of the iPhone X
Didn't realise the X has any folds. Sauce?

Chinese have become godlike in counterfeiting, only 1 fucking day!

>tinder profile says you must have a dick bigger than her phone
>she flips out a fold during date
if the unlikely scenario that this happens to any of us, what is the best course of action

Attached: 1537584600707.jpg (750x750, 84K)

They were just waiting till samsung announced first, so they could be on the offensive.
Give samsung one day and they'd work out a way to hide everything Huawai is currenty using against samsung in their marketing.

It isn't counterfeiting if the design is different.

Just when you're about to get excited, she unfolds the phone.

i love small phones but this one is not small at all, it just has a small screen. 4.6 on anything other than this would be great

Check out those thicc bezels

it's for "seamlessness" with the notch + rounded corners

Attached: main-qimg-a2734efae633596cd869627e10884110.png (602x339, 80K)

Damn....... Apple truly is the first one to invent everything

>only concern

Interesting. Does Samsung do something similar for their "edge" display thing?

The problem with all folding phones is that the screen is plastic.
It looks bad, it feels even worse, it scratches like mad.
I hope they can invent folding gorilla glass

Are you fucking kidding me?
They better not count this shit as advertised resolution.

this is only going to work if the screens become cheap and modular. It doesn't make sense for an expensive monolithic device.

It only matters if you are inserting the thing into an orifice. I guess it's an important feature for you?

Are you a white, middle aged low-skill worker from Ohio slowly losing what mind there was to dementia?