Daily reminder to take your pills Alice

daily reminder to take your pills Alice

Attached: tranner 3.jpg (1000x1800, 472K)

people 25 years or older should just stay the way they are. they ruin it for all of us.

dubs and i start

dubs and i stop

You're all disgusting.

dubs and ill start taking them before its too late

take the gray pill

Attached: radical centist lamoe.png (370x379, 8K)

looks like you lost
i agree
please end my misery

Get help/treatment, don't just wallow.

Trannies are disgusting, you’ll never be a woman lol. Just fucking stop

depends on genetics but for the most part i agree
oh trust me, i've tried

Its just gender dysmorphia lad. Stop being so obssessed with being a ”qt girl” and accept reality

i've tried that, didn't work so i decided to go for it
i've already ruined my life and gonna end it before 25 unless a miracle happens so might as well, not like it's gonna hurt

How far in are you? A couple years on hrt or worse?

1 year with noticeable boobs
doubt stopping hormones would help my situation desu

stopping probably won't help. would also leave you with those boobs that you would need to have removed

No hetero guy will hit a tranny in a chance of 95%

Attached: D335A095-BCB2-4414-B483-2B80839DD954.jpg (1024x1365, 148K)

Rip. If I were having regrets I’d just take test supplements and try offsetting the feminization through working out

what kind of hitting or you talking about?
i agree 99% wouldn't help and i'd say i'm on the edge on passing which would make me a lot happier
so far no regrets
i'll see in the future if i change my mind, probably not though as i already get gendered female most of the time

this transgender phenomenon is a catch 22 that gets worse the more you immerse yourself into it lole.
it all eventually leads to either delusion and seclusion within a small bubble that validates literally everything you think of yourself, or alienation so harsh you off yourself.

Attached: hahahah.png (400x400, 113K)

gonna have to disagree on this one
what you're describing is transtrenders who transition with no dysphoria behind it and will eventually regret that choice.

Idk lad, you were just talking about sodokuing yourself so I assumed. I almost went trannymode too, I used to pass just for fun when my hair was longer. Figured it wasn’t worth it

Based, and in my eyes a good get

me offing myself has nothing to do with my gender
it's more about me dropping out of college and being an anxious, lazy and depressed pile of shit with no friends or job/education

which is directly related to your decision to become a tranny freak

i was like that even before deciding to transition. no need to be angered against me i didn't rape or kill anyone

it's not even a thing of biology or being "born in the wrong body". it's a phenomenon on par with any other kind of body dismorphia, which is always informed by culture to a certain extent. transgendered minds are not much different to their biological homosexual counterparts, which is another reason why, for example, shitholes like /lgbt/ are overwhelmingly biologically male on an imageboard which has a culture that appeals to the introverted male brain.

are you suggesting that those with gender dysphoria should just get therapy and anti-depressants?
i myself don't see a problem in trying to change your life for the better as long as you don't bother others