What are some bad computer habits you have, Jow Forums?

What are some bad computer habits you have, Jow Forums?

>Scroll-click link
>close tab

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

this but with search engines, by pressing the logo at the top

why are these considered bad habits?

I think he means opening a link in a new tab (with mmb) then closing the original tab instead of just clicking the link with lmb.

Because you could have just clicked the fucking link

>middle click link
>close previous tab

why would you want to leave the page you’re on though? sometimes links are dead, go to shitty pages, etc

emacs

leaning on my chair, i'm probably getting scoliosis or something in 10 years.

Removing drives without unmounting them.

Even though I have 16GB of RAM I close my browser as soon as I stop using it just to open it again 2 minutes later. Or I close it to open a game or another application.
This is a bad habit from the times when I had 256MB of RAM and it just never was enough.

>save to desktop

Same. With 16+GB of ram, you can just leave stuff open most of the time, it's a luxury we can now finally afford.
And yet, I still close and reopen everything. Fuck me.

I don't have any cause i use suckless programs

visiting Jow Forums
jacking off
visiting news websites
visiting german web 2.0 websites (web 1.0 is fine)

Attached: 2oebentgtu721.jpg (630x840, 121K)

Resting middle finger on the right mouse button

Shit I do the same. What's bad about it?

There's a back button, y'know

You're supposed to rest it on the middle button

Procrasturbating the complete replacement of the rest of the Linux servers at work with OpenBSD.

Are you two me?
This desu and ring finger on the right button, but I can't bring myself to do it.

Sometimes sites use redirects from a link to prevent you from going back. Opening a new tab is a pretty easy way to mitigate this

or the culprit. it all lies in the eye of the beholder.

But I have some big fucking hands, resting my middle finger on the middle button forces me to uncomfortably shrink my hand.

Instead of middle clicking link
>right click
>open link in new tab
I'm too used to it

>admitting being a mouselet

I bet you use vim or emacs instead of acme. Get on with the times, gramps.

masturbating

Not standing up for 3-5 hours while doing doing stuff on the computer.

I use gedit

I never use the back/forward button on my mouse, I'm too used to clicking on the back button in my browser.

>back/forward button on my mouse
whats dat?

>younglets that never used a really good browser

I leave countless tabs open. The worst is articles I think seem interesting. I leave articles I'd like to read open and then never read them. I've been trying to organize my bookmarks folder and use Mendeley for scientific papers, but I still end up with at least 50 tabs open every day. It used to be like 250+ though so it's getting better....

what are some good German web 2.0 sites? I like to read random stuff in German to improve my vocabulary.

using capslock for single letters instead of shift