/ptg/ - Private Trackers General

sciencehd edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
You're ALL marked.
You don't belong in muh trinity trackers, you don't belong in muh pyramid top sikrit klubs.
Everybody browsing Jow Forums is instabanned and treebanned, enjoy!

>Have a question?
- Eat my shit
- WIKI : two slices of no and a patty of nono
- PYRAMID: not for you
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS: stfu and leave me alone

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals cause they are losers
>This is a thread for discouraging normies away from decent trackers, not for you
>Staff may larp as normal users and they'll ban you for running your stupid fucking mouth like the rat you are

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1480151039277.png (5000x5027, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
sciencehd.ch/application.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oops wrong thread

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

what's that?

ScienceHD was the cringiest tracker I ever used, and I was on oppaitime.

>2019
>he's not on PTP/BTN/HDB

explain yourself

giv invite

Been there for years :^)
Start uploading, neon.

I was globalled, along with my entire tree of ~45 users (only 7 of them directly invited by me.) Shit sucks but I make do with usenet (even though I lost my best indexer when the global ban hit.)

I'm working on that

Just got my invite to gaytorrents.ru

What did you do to get globalled though?

Someone who was invited by someone who was invited by someone I had invited decided to sell his account when he was ""bored of it""
He was caught and we all lost our accounts. It didn't help that my invitees were a mix of people from IRL and people from IRC/discord, the online people being from different countries than my own.

I can understand banning you if the person you invited directly invited an account seller, but someone three levels down is too fucking far.

Why is it so hard to meet someone with there shit together??

Attached: 1550864086159.jpg (1259x940, 118K)

HDB is pointless epeen when you're already on PTP and BTN

>no seed boxes
The fucks the point

>t. not on hdb
It's not pointless at all. HDB has the best encodes on the fucking planet, a lot of which don't make it to BTN or PTP.

sounds like fucking bullshit to me

whatever helps you sleep at night, kid

>t. can't join hdb because you live in india

I downloaded a movie encode of a foreign movie from EA once. The subtitles were completely out of sync and unwatchable.

lol they still have those country bans, does that shit actually help with anything? I'm not a pajeet though. Want me to timestamp my toilet?
I honestly just stopped caring about this game when I got my BTN invite two years ago

Attached: hdb user countries 2.png (545x391, 22K)

So I was right about you not being in HDB. Enjoy your handbrake encodes, loser.

>no russia

>lol they still have those country bans, does that shit actually help with anything?
They could've just stopped those countries from getting user invites and accomplished the same thing.

>handbrake encodes
Can't even remember the last time there was a handbrake encode for HD content available for download
I think you're not on PTP. I'm probably right since most people here barely pass the RED interview and front like they've /setforlife/
sorry about that kid one day you'll make it

that would be tracker staff actually having rules that make sense
we can't have that

Russia is banned.

So you claim to be on PTP but have never even heard of HANDJOB? And you think I'd somehow be on HDB but not on PTP? You make me laugh, neon.

No who you're replying to but I just recently got something off PTP where the only 1080p encode was a HANDJOB.

>but have never even heard of HANDJOB
I literally replied and told you you hardly ever see those outside of SD content
Are you blind?
Anyway last GP was the goose astronaut movie
your turn

prove it
I honestly doubt it unless it was something very obscure

Not him either and I recently looked for something on PTP that only had a HJ encode, HDB had an internal encode and a full disc.

>not a new IP
>doubt.jpg
you're free to prove me wrong though

>get yourself marked
No thanks. It wasn't an obscure movie but not the latest capeshit either.

You're a fucking idiot.

it has to be obscure enough to have a bluray out but not a scene release, since you said the handjob encode was the only 1080p available there and god knows people upload shitty scene releases to PTP to pad their upload numbers
I don't even doubt it's possible just very unlikely

and you're not on PTP, buddy

Been there since it was called Scenemovies, chum.

go ahead and prove me wrong
provide any evidence at all you're there right now
I already did

Imagine spying like this on your users.

Attached: 46.jpg (332x373, 29K)

most trackers have statistics like this, pajeet

There are scene releases of it but they're not on PTP. But yeah it's pretty unlikely I think, this was the only such case I've come across in the year or so I've been on PTP.

How was it cringey? It was an active and small community. Only 4k members people were on it, although they very actively pruned.

I dont think it was overrated. Their closure was in the shadow of what.cd's shutdown. It was a very good documentary tracker and the only tracker I've used that allowed me to use BP to remove download. I would request elearning courses that were very large like 50 GB so I wouldn't have to use it on bitme.

I thought it was comfy. I hope they return.

nice photoshop

Is EMIYA still a faggot?

>the only tracker I've used that allowed me to use BP to remove download
IPT

>interview refers to red
>on hdb
No way.

Handjobs are horseshit because of handbrake. Their lack of support for quality deinterlacers are reason enough that all handbrake DVD(or any interlaced source) encodes should be banned.

There are many golden popcorns for handbrake encodes which is why everyone should just use HDB.

No not downloaded torrents that require seeding- I'm not referring to seeding. SciHD required at least 5 days or a week for each torrent.

I was referring to total download. For example

12GB downloaded
4 GB uploaded
.333 ratio

You could remove GBs from your download and easily get an infinite ratio. You couldnt buy upload from the store because it would affect user class promotion.

Yes.

Attached: Elaysa.jpg (917x1024, 88K)

hi, emiya

>I thought it was comfy. I hope they return.
This, we need ScienceHD back.

Are there any tracker with at least one year minimum seeding time? I'm sick of all hit n runners.

>It was an active and small community of brainlets who leeched edutainment and thought they were Stephen Hawking
It was full of ~2012 era reddit """autodidacts"""

just reported some shithead for transcodes on RED

There are currently 1,231 1080p HANDJOB torrents on PTP.

There's even an GP for the Lion King at 1080p that is HANDJOB.

Anyone else on PTP can confirm this.

>just use HDB.
Truer words have never been written on this general

>There's even an GP for the Lion King at 1080p that is HANDJOB.
indeed

Attached: lion king ptp.png (893x510, 31K)

>just use HDB

Attached: lion king hdb.png (1305x152, 30K)

>Why does PTP only have a shitty unfiltered handbrake encode of the lion king when even IPT has DON's encode?
>i can't' believe they gave a fucking handjob encode a golden popcorn. what a joke

>just reported some shithead for transcodes on RED
Reporting a broken torrent, after watching or listening to it is one thing. Reporting a transcode you had no intention of listening to because you're FLACfag because the spectrum isn't correct is an entirely other thing. It's all bandcrap uploaded by anons trying to get into useful trackers.

stop being a filthy whatcuck

any new sites worth joining since pooploop shit itself to retard pajeet oblivion?

typical whatcuck

Attached: Post history for Alzheimerspenguin __ A_ - https___apollo.rip_userhistory.php.png (1140x2064, 230K)

>any new sites worth joining
sciencehd.ch/application.php

you can check out reedacted if you want to, no pressure, they're cool like that.

Attached: give_me_welfare_tokens.jpg (409x409, 51K)

just got my db9 invite

how to get into Anthelion?

Anyone?

Just got my hydra.zone invite

pick one

Attached: sciencehd invitation.png (1163x386, 29K)

Isnt that a comic book villain? I'm guess it's like 32p

just got my exigo invite

If you had a tehc account and you used it in your application to other trackers (when u PM the recruiter links to your trackers) screenshot that message dialogue then go on their IRC and show it to them as proof. They also wont assume u did inspect element

does this mean we can go on their IRC and get an account if we was a member of scihd.me?

Anyone willing to give out a sows invite? They have some stuff I want that I can't really get anywhere else.

>sows
What is that?

Apparently it's a PT for bemani stuff. You can only really get an invite from someone on the inside, since they don't have a public channel.

>Bemani is Konami's music video game division. Originally named the Games & Music Division, it changed its name in honor of its first and most successful game, Beatmania, and expanded into other music-based games, most notably rhythm games such as Dance Dance Revolution, Guitar Freaks, and Drum Mania. Wikipedia
>Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan
oh fuck off

bemaniso.ws

how do I PTP without jumping through the trillion hoops on RED

scripted uploads

slow home connection, too poor for seedbox

>>Why does PTP only have a shitty unfiltered handbrake encode of the lion king when even IPT has DON's encode?
that's fucking unreal

Attached: 1487008243491.gif (384x216, 1.96M)

Not a good excuse.
My upload is only 100kb/s and I have a 200GB buffer on red.
It doesn't matter how slowly your uploads can be downloaded if your goal is PTP from RED.

I'm interested in arcade hacking, not /v/ shit

what the fuck. okay, how do I script uploads

find another starting point. doesnt ab do applications. I wouldnt want to upload weeaboo shit either but I imagine u can up scene shit from ipt
anything is better than ranking up an autistic bootleg music tracker like red. at least what could have been a starting point with no other options. Red is just too second rate and according to anons the only shit it has that's not on spotify is band camp crap which spotify filters out for you

I'm in like a dozen trackers already, I just don't know anyone to invite me to PTP, or any official ways in outside of RED

>slow home connection, too poor for seedbox
underage

Yo seriously wait for official recruitment. PTP is the worst one to join via user invites

user.
There is an entire subforum dedicated to automation and scripting things.

Nope, just in northern Canada where they charge out the ass for decent speeds. I technically could buy a seedbox, but it seems like a waste

pay for a plex share with auto requests over a fucking seedbox
>I'm in like a dozen trackers already
that's seriously 9+ too many

You do realize that transcodes from Perfect FLACs to MP3 is perfectly acceptable on RED, as it should be, don't you?

FUCKING /MARKED/

How can some people think it's a good idea to share invites on cabal trackers?
Are you crazy or just stupid?

You get instantly marked as an invite dealer. Don't do that, guys.

Just look how many people offering invites get immediately warned for obscure reasons.

just grab it like from FL like most hdb encodes anyways.
though i saw that the 720p GP is the don encode anyways. 1080p very likely isn't worth it

Attached: filelist.png (850x194, 32K)

I bought my hdb and ptp invites from a guy in a TF2 trading server for a couple keys and never got banned or noticed >:^)
fuck the "cabal"

surprised more people don't know about this, boomer staff members spend all their time on literallywho tier forums. all of the big boyz moved onto other mediums to sell invites

hint: tf2 and minecraft

> you don't belong in muh pyramid top sikrit klubs
> torrents
> he doesn't have access to private ftp sites
my fucking sides.

Name literally one thing cabal trackers have that pleb tier ones or even public ones don't