The virgin puny 3000mah phone

>the virgin puny 3000mah phone
vs
>the ultra chad 18000mah phone

Attached: ap_resize.jpg (728x485, 42K)

Okay.

If I need a fucking powerbank I will carry a fucking powerbank. I have electricity at work and home so no problems there.
If I'm traveling, I carry 30k mah powerbank to have juice on long flights.
Why the fuck would I need this shit?

found the virgin 3000mAh

>camera bump

No fucking notch atleast

Attached: energizer-battery-phone1.jpg (1000x750, 181K)

iVIRGINS BTFO

Attached: 1548322116687.gif (500x491, 376K)

You could mortally wound someone with that thing.

just give me an e-ink phone already

>His phone doesn't double as a melee weapon

Attached: 1527550950573.jpg (877x620, 57K)

BASED

>Energizer
>LG
>iVirgins
ok Satania that's it you're going in my fucking filter list

t. iVirgin

Attached: 1542434563353.png (596x420, 328K)

what do these faggots needs that much battery for, you have a charger close to you at home that you never leave

Battery lasts longer on a charge
needs less charging
thus the battery has a longer service life
Batteries only have so many charge cycles if you can avoiding eating up charging cycles, your battery and subsequently your phone will have a much longer lifespan

its just more cells to go bad. it only takes one bad cell to fuck the whole pack.

maybe if it had a built in vape or something, a taser maybe. projector display would be cool.

It's good that Note 7 hadn't this battery capacity. Imagine that explosion.

Attached: 482587654.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

OH MY FUCKING GOD IT HAS A CAMERA BUMP

they could've done so many things with this shit and they decided "yeah, a camera that sticks out and a single usb-c port is okay"

Attached: if-g-made-the-iphone.png (500x782, 569K)

Most phones still only have a single 3.7v cell and I doubt this thing is going to be any different

Last time I bought a phone it was the SGS4 because I was upgrading from an iphone 3GS
It's has been so good that there hasn't been a phone released that makes me want to upgrade
Until now
Battery life is the one thing that would make me upgrade
Not low T < 10000 mah
I wanted a real mad engineer ~20ah
18 is close enough
Where can I buy it
How much?

>the ultra chad 18000mah phone
I would, but I have no loicense for this unit.

Where's the head phone port?

>uses phones on aircrafts
found the terrorist

They made the phone an inch thick and they still couldn't fit a headphone jack? Or is it on the top?

FYI you can't carry a 30,000mAh USB powerbank on a plane without permission from the airline, as it's >100Wh. I doubt you care, but just saying.

I doubt anybody cares or even knows.
I took my 20Ah brick on a few flights and I didn't even know about that rule.

Wheres the headphone jack? They don't expect me to always use speakers right?

The Duracellphone is better.

>If I'm traveling, I carry 30k mah powerbank to have juice on long flights.
Are you flying for a week or something? My phone usually lasts like 4 days. Depends on how many calls I get, but you won't get any calls on the plane, right?

People don't care/know when it's inconspicuous stuff like USB powerbanks, but I've had trouble taking even just 88Wh lipo packs on planes before, simply because people aren't familiar with them & they 'look scary'... even if they're actually within the limits while your USB powerbank isn't.

Attached: IMG_20170315_193753.jpg (682x910, 141K)

You can get calls in flight with services like GoGo, which is free if you have Tmobile.

Make a phone that runs on 18650.

>we removed the headphone jacks from our phones to make them slimmer
>we made the fattest smartphone in history but still no jack

Attached: what.jpg (1920x1730, 323K)

Yeah but that wouldnt cost so much battery since it will be on standby most of the time anyways. Unless you are talking to your fren on the fone for the whole flight and annoy anyone on that flight

>30k mAh
>30,000 milliampere hours
>30 thousand thousands of an Ampere hour

>make a thick phone
>with none of the advantages of a thick phone other than muh battery

into the trash it goes

30k mAh is 30 ampere hours.

>other than muh battery
literally the most important advantage
Imagine unplugging your phone Monday, going about your business your whole week never having to worry about your charge, then on Sunday you plug it back in for Monday

that is scary desu

What's wrong with a camera that sticks out?

Imagine pulling this big piece of shit out on a date. It's a great phone for incels.

Resting the entire phone on its camera lens

gotta get that 18,000mah
even went for the camera bump to cram all those batteries in there
at least they had a real excuse unlike iPajeets

still rounded edge memes

Yes

Rest on the other side or get a case.

>Imagine pulling this big piece of shit out on a date.

>thinking that's the final design

I'll get a phone that doesn't use a stupid camera bump instead.

>no headphone jack
absolutely chinked
they couldve made the best audiophile phone while they were at it by including a semi decent amp with all that power

Unironically, i'd buy that brick

I like it, bet if has a nice heft.

adding a case to this fucking thing exceeds the size restrictions for personal items on most airlines

> takes an 88.8WH battery on a flight

Brave man. i still remember having to through several small pocket screwdrivers and a zippo in their bin. Fucking Squares.

based

THICC

Attached: 1517531628512.jpg (326x245, 35K)

I had no problems at all through Edinburgh, Glasgow & Keflavik, but then had 45 minutes of politely arguing at Islamabad (Benazir Bhutto) & another 30 minutes at Dubai (involving both police & army personnel).

A Zippo has to be carried in an approved case, no? I don't even smoke & I know that.

Attached: IMG_20170822_125254.jpg (682x910, 158K)

That's more of a female to male comparison. Size, power, even the colors suggest it (as intended).

you're mom is >100Kg

>android
To the trash it goes

Attached: C5B2E4D2-24A6-4BE2-85D8-E3A71486369A.jpg (640x480, 110K)

She's probably about 60kg desu. Not everybody is American.

gr8 argument fagtron

Attached: Apple-divide-al-colectivo-gay-en-Carolina-del-Norte.jpg (800x420, 90K)

Honestly only the Asian with leg up and the guy in the blue hat look like obnoxious cunts, everyone else just looks like they'd be cool and got dragged to an out of work work function.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Murikkans aren't known for being adept to metric conversions. To the average consumer 30 Ah

also, a company once introduced a 1/3 pound burger to rival mcdonalds 1/4 pound burger, it cost the same, but americans didnt buy it because they thought 1/4 was larger than 1/3

Attached: 1535061582704.jpg (474x474, 41K)

lel.
learn to mili

sir,
please step aside.
what are you doing with that plastic bombs?

pajeet detected

The best bit is that I was the only white guy for miles yet *I* was the suspected terrorist. Take that, racial stereotypes!

>being this fuckhuge and still
>camera bump
>no 3.5mm
they really missed the point

I actually don't mind it being big, maybe not that big tho. But I did appreciate my old 4S with it's power case, since it actually got way better to hold.
The shitty thing about this model is that it goes full retard and not even fully uses it's potential of being big, like a way better camera, shit's thic enough to have lossless zoom like digital cameras and huge sensors, plus a headphone jack and even a bigger loudspeaker. There are so many things it could include and it's just a huge battery.

3Ah vs 18Ah

>If I'm traveling

You never travel.

Attached: Rip.gif (500x250, 1011K)

>18k mah
FTFY

@69959645
>tfw cant even tell if this is ironic shitposting anymore

1/5 pound burger when??

Don't expect good ideas from a company that primarily makes money off selling overpriced 70-year old battery technology.

Do you have a license for those fully automatic assault batteries?

Where's the bunny?! Dropped if no fuckin bunny. It's energizer you gotta have the damn bunny because bitch keeps going.

Attached: 0123456789.jpg (728x485, 59K)

based

cringe

the real chad phone

Attached: red-hydrogen-one-0.jpg (709x672, 120K)

>using amp hours instead of watt hours

They had to use the space for more battery

maybe, if it didn't have a god awful design. It's easily on the list of ugliest phones ever created

I like my phones the same way I like my women

Attached: 8c692e9ab21f3939bd62439f7da8c2b44706c8b30fb7c3907345c901d33287e5.jpg (436x529, 18K)

fat

Are these fucking available now? I'd rather have this than the phone they rebranded.

All it needed was a 3.5mm jack and it would have been an instant purchase from me

Attached: 1543731368140.jpg (800x800, 156K)

Same. Except only if it had my bands. Energizer just went full retard with this brick.

I want it nao
It puts me in heat.

Attached: season.png (960x957, 538K)

stupidest picture in the fucking century. Apple is like literally the symbol of faggots.

Based

>Murikkans aren't known for being adept to metric conversions
Easily refuted. Drugs introduced generations of American kids to the metric system.

is this using 18650s or a flat cell

Attached: 5ffd646e128a95c2532c302f06ce995d8c027eda590f5d221100a5bc0cfb9610.png (1158x1637, 2.41M)

No sprint per usual?

basiert und rotpilliert

Based