18000 mAh battery

>18000 mAh battery
Would you buy it?

Attached: P18K.jpg (800x450, 29K)

It still has a fucking camera bump

Yes

>no headphone jack
no

As a backup for when i'm out hiking yes.

>no audio jack to keep the phone thin

Attached: THINN.jpg (1200x675, 40K)

yes but im a poorfag

>hiking
>posting on Jow Forums
pick one

>
Where can I get a spare battery for this?

NO HEADPHONE JACK
CAMERA BUMP

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING. Also no, I am either at home or traveling from/to work.

Whats there excuse this time, to keep the phone thinner, i think we are well past that here
So it can hold a water proof rating, the bottom is covered in holes
Keep costs down? Im sure it cost less then $5 to throw one in
Waste of what could have been the new god of phones

>loneliness
>not hiking alone
>talking with strangers about topics that interest you so the loneliness goes away.
>admire the beautiful nature and art that creates leaves tree trunks and towering mountains
>wonder for hours how is everything interconnected and how the paths of the people we meet and don't meet have an effect on our lives one way or another

Hiking is the most g thing you can do, no one to bother you in the morning on difficult trails, have all the mountain for yourself, fucking blows my mind how small we are.

Attached: 1543948625237.jpg (637x480, 14K)

They have all this space yet didn't properly design speakers.
>wasted potential: the phone

>impressed by size differences

woooooow

>t. obese NEET

If it had a top tier SOC and good custom ROM support - absolutely. The size literally doesn't matter.

No a battery bank and Velcro is cheep as hell and still thinner

>obese

>still obsessed with size differences

Attached: 5005610c-8a6b-4ab2-a87f-02999331bf96_1.5fca4eb0a89acdc3d1dc0abac60dabb6.jpg (450x450, 19K)

>camera bump
>no headphone jack
>can't take it on planes
what's the fucking point

>18000 mAh

18Ah

Attached: 1369854403369.jpg (1700x1900, 447K)

Imagine that things battery blowing up in your pocket, atleast you could use your new found disability money to buy a new one

yea samsung fold is way too thin

I fly with my S5 and chinkshit extended battery

That wasn't me you replied to.

hmm

>still too thin for a headphone jack

Id buy half of that or even a normal phone +15

You forgot the main part: no proprietary software for miles. (Unless you are one of those faggots with a smartwatch or a smartphone)

I refuse to say 18000 1/1000 Ah battery.
The moron who made this should just have made a mock-up and then asked what people thought before wasting time putting it into production.

>no jack
>non-removable battery
What the fuck? Fucking Americans...

It's obvious they took a standard phone and simply widened it for a fat battery. If they were serious they could have taken the opportunity to re-add some features thrown away over the years in the name of muh thinness.

>no jack
>camera bump

absolutely disgusting

s5 master race.
3.5mm
removable battery
plastic back
Maybe one day we get a model with more RAM, up to date android, easy to repair, usb 3.2 2x2, front speakers, ...

You want to carry a brick just carry powebank Jesus

No, I'll just carry a brick if I want to carry a brick.

>ALSO obsessed with size differences

That makes it so much better, eh.

Attached: 1546606677884.png (1440x900, 974K)

how long can it last?

literally a gimmick phone thats it their selling point is lol big bttry u buy now

>zero extra features that could be fit in that size
No.
This shit is fucking worthless. They're trying to cash in on people that want fat phones with large batteries, but added nothing else to it. It doesn't even have a 3.5 jack for fuck's sake. And speaking of which, does it even have an sd card slot? Also I'm gonna go ahead and assume the battery is non removable.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFTTT

DAYM BOYAH
HE THICC
DAMN
THAT'S A THICK ASS BOY

>phones are either muh slim garbage or 1.21 jiggawatthour autism bricks
Why can't any manufacturer make a phone with a 5-6k mAh battery, a non-shit camera, no notch or simalar garbage (like pop-out cameras) and a headphone jack?

>implying dumbphones don't run proprietary software

Note 9 comes close. Has everything you said , except battery is 4ah

no, they went the greedy way, I mean, it's clearly a geek's phone, therefore it should have been powered by rechargeable AA batteries, or AA batteries of any kind, as it is, it's designed to fail even as a geek phone

No way. I want a phone that fits my pocket.

>get killed by ghosts of the forest and other entities that inhabit the desolate places beyond man's domain
No thank you buckaroo.

haaa?

Oh, forgot to mention
>120 Hz screen
Although it would be a bit useless in practice with the lagfest that are android apps.

>3.7 V * 18000 mAh = 66.6 Wh
>1.2 V * 2800 mAh * 12 = 40.32 Wh
They could push the number of AAs they can fit in it to the limit and they'd still end up with less than 2/3 the energy.
>or AA batteries of any kind
Lmao. Enjoy spending a small country's GDP on batteries.

You mean 18650s

They did and it seems hardly anyone bought it (lenovo p2)

No, I prefer being able to comfortably hold my phone. Had it been just half as THICC as that picture I might have considered it.

With that size it probably is just 18650s.

It's like having a phone and a powerbank glued together instead of having any other phone of one's choice and ability to disconnect extra weight if not needed. Pathetic.

Attached: grey-phone-power-bank-connected-cord-wooden-table-92505366.jpg (1300x1286, 273K)

No i mean the guy that attacked you wasn't me, the reply chain started by another user. Anyway I don't believe it's size difference rather the natural beauty of mountains in general, i think there's a child in every person that wants to climb something just because it's there.

No i usually pre plan the route, will take a course on land navigation with map compass and that square thing to measure. That way nothing else necessary other than a piece of paper and a compass.
>Not having your guatdian doggo with you and a revolver loaded with vatican water.
It's like you want to be absorbed by the dark beasts

Attached: 1548884573252.jpg (1000x1504, 1.08M)

>camera bump
It's just a joke right?

TTTTHHHHIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC

What an absolute unit.