I can't wait until apple invents the foldable smartphone

i can't wait until apple invents the foldable smartphone

Attached: folding_iphone_thumb800.jpg (800x450, 29K)

yeah and then for it to snap in fucking half

you're folding it wrong

>apple making a phone with a plastic screen
I doubt it, even Apple isnt that retarded

You deserve a (You) for this.

kek

>even Apple isnt that retarded

Attached: 1528487260965.jpg (500x642, 138K)

I still use a flip phone, do these new foldables let you do the comfy "close the phone to hang up" snap?

apple products have been folding for years

Attached: ipad_pro_2018_bend_test_disaster_1542513315.jpg (725x381, 25K)

>implying white people give a shit about phones
>let alone crashdroid

Attached: fujisaki_chihiro_and_monokuma_super_mario_bros_and_etc_drawn_by_komatsuzaki_rui__3d78a0ab815d44da2af (1504x1077, 2.4M)

But they already did.

Attached: 1531080812225.jpg (625x385, 106K)

0/10

Absolute madman.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1546857467987.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

Attached: 1544498506090.png (1956x2194, 3.03M)

>what was iPhone 1

Based

The first iPhone was the first phone ever to have Gorilla Glass.

Only Android shits would admit a plastic screen on a touch device. Disgusting.

Normies think this is some kind of advanced technology.

Attached: 022E08DC-9241-4C35-9DDB-6DCE72434201.jpg (1054x593, 98K)

I hope someone will do something like that in a year or two. Anyone would be a fool to get these first gen ones

In a way it is, nobody is doing this yet besides Apple because it's so expensive. It's why all these other "bezelless" phones have a hueg chin, because they don't fold the screen so they need to have the connector at the bottom

>le bending screen maymay

Attached: 1530904867191.png (900x614, 51K)

Applel will just make it fold horizontal like a flip phone and call it innovation.

holy shit

With foldable phones, does that mean we'll start seeing screen tearing for real?

>he uses his phone for calling people
absolute luddites

Instead of burning a part of your hand, the foldable screen allows to burn all of your hand for 100% crispiness

fuck off redditor

They won't invent it, but they'll be the first to engineer the hardware and software to make it palatable.

Unlike Samshit and hueueue-wei, they don't release some half ass buggy, flimsy piece of shit

Apple didn't invent the smartphone but the iPhone was the first one that was usable and aesthetic. Same will be the case with folding phones I'd say.

Yet droidtards will keep drooling over half baked so-called folding phones claiming apple was late to the game.

bending > folding
>CHINKSHITS BTFO

Is this bait? It must be.

Kek

I doubt they'll even bother. Despite Jow Forums circlejerking over this shit, I can't see a way for folding phones to overcome the wear and tear of flexing and folding. I mean, every display model clearly shows a seam already, which is certain to get worse with use. On top of that, you'd have to wave goodbye to glass screens in exchange for scratch-prone plastic.

And it still has a fucking notch!

>implying Apple wouldn't sell devices that are easy to damage so you can pay them to fix it when it inevitably does break.
They are more likely not to buy into folding phones because it's nothing more than a gimmick that is being tested out by chinks. Only place 'flexible' displays makes half a sense in consumer shit to be is in televisions so that the screen can slide in and out of a motorized container like a projection screen.

>plastic screen
imagine leaving it in the sun and swiping the screen around

Nobody gives a shit. The only phone people care about is is the iPhone 7 because it still makes calls.

Can anyone please explain why a foldable phone is useful?

And still no headphone jack!

Expensive as in Apple has the patent and nobody wants to pay them, yes

Kek