What Would You Do With This PC?

What's up ni/g/gers, I got this PC from a family member and I'm trying to decide what to do with it. For right now I've got Ubuntu on it, and I'm basically just planning on using it as a private PC that (((they))) can't track me on.

However, I was debating installing Win 10,mainly for gaymes and a certain video editor, but my concern is that the CPU won't be good enough to even get to 60 FPS in basic games when paired with a 1050 ti. What do you Jow Forumsuys think about this machine's potential?

>FX 6120
>10 GB DDR3
>500 GB SSD
>1050 ti (potentially)
>CX 450 power supply and a new case if I decide to keep it

Attached: J2MMH58.jpg (853x1280, 133K)

>(((they))) can't track me on
What are you hiding?

That's not a computer that's a thot.

upgrade to FX6350 and use it to cross-compile gentoo in every computer in your network

>what are you hiding
everything that an ambitious glow in the dark nigger's heart could desire (except CP of course).

But in all seriousness, I have about $200 for spare computer parts, so I have debated either
>getting an FX 8350, top of the line this PC can support, plus a 1050 ti
OR
>salvaging the SSD, buying a 2200g, mobo, and 8GB RAM Stick and starting anew

What do you think?

Hoo boy I'm not paying her enough

Kinda sad when that kind of girls only fucks black guys

cuck. Someone is banging this chick, and it ain't you. Don't give money to a digital prostitute that you can't even have sex with.

>my laptop
>shitty old chromebook
>2 gb of ram
>16 gb of storage
>when my ram is full I just reboot
>am I old?

Attached: 1549751320102.jpg (639x960, 57K)

Pls tell me she has a benis

KYS

posting this girl should be an instant ban

I'm kind of dissapointed actually seeing her body, she's not attractive

cheq't, but seriously are you gay? I am not a fan of anime or the shit that this chick does, but the reason that she is popular is that she has one of those bodies that you could just toss around effortlessly and you know she has the tightest little....outfits on....

Why though?

I don't actually want you to KYS, I want you to repent of your foul deeds and stop posting shit about tranny's on Jow Forums. Traps are gay. Always have been, always will be. There's nothing you can do to change this.

would be a good file server, could get an 8TB drive for $150 and go from there
would definitely not use it for games, 6120 is weak as fuck

Excuse me desu but this is a Jow Forums not a Jow Forums dess thanks you gozaimasu.

Yeah, looking up this processor and it comes in even slower than the $55 Athlon 200GE which only draws like 35 watts, meanwhile this sucker draws like 125. I forgot that before Ryzen AMD had pretty shitty CPUs and there was a reason that Intel was BTFO'ing them on a regular basis. With that obviously this PC is only suited for office work, I'll probably just keep it around as a Linux spare or maybe dump it on CL for $150 or something.

Forgot to post the screenshot

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-26 23-41-23.png (1110x812, 134K)

god i wish that were me

>no actual physical feminine sexual features
>literally one bulge away from being a trap
>are you gay?

Sorry incel-kun

HTPC or trash can

word, that's pretty much what I'm thinking too.

i wish i was a cute thot

>traps have hips
naw bud

This FX cpus are awesome for light server use.

/thread

please tell me that's a boy

how new are you

Stop posting pedophile shit.

You're retarded. No wonder you have a trip.

Sorry I like my women to look like women and not children. It's even worse that she knows these are the types of people attracted to her and caters to them. You are a creep and I bet you're subbed on Youtube to Girls Couture Club. We are not the same, pedophile.

>2019
>FX
save your money and get something that's not complete fucking trash. am3 is dead.

save up enough to buy new cpu, board and ram or see if you can find someone selling ryzen 1 system.

Pretty sure you're just a closeted pedo who's overcompensating by claiming someone clearly in thier late teens or early twenties is a child. This theory is supported by the fact that you're a shut-in with a trip. Protip: Don't try talking back again in the future. You're not smart enough to do this type of thing. Your brain is broken, that's why you use a trip to treat this place like it's a friend simulator.

If you use any modern hardware (assembled in the last 10-15 years) there are ways to track every online activity you have done.
If you're smart, you'll stick to menial shit that nobody cares about (cp, piracy, drugs, etc.)
If you're really fucking dumb, you're gonna google shit like bomb making and do something stupid that will have you locked up forever.

this

"nothing to hide" meme needs to die

Attached: nothingtohide.png (929x2990, 447K)

Sucks that this is an anime sometimes because people can promote pedophilia.

No speakah dah English chinaman? Flied lice?

Attached: 1550959920881.png (820x729, 185K)

Where are his tits?

>untrackable
>UBUNTU

user I..

Attached: 512x512bb.jpg (512x512, 32K)