Home Assistants with 'Moral AI' Could Call Police on Owners

breitbart.com/tech/2019/02/25/report-home-assistants-with-moral-ai-could-call-police-on-owners/amp/
Why aren't you using a moral AI supervisor? Are you engaged in illegal activities such as participating in hate speech?

Attached: 20181126_1923561.jpg (2021x2474, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2019/02/25/report-home-assistants-with-moral-ai-could-call-police-on-owners/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Home Assistant is botnet
What's new?

Why the fuck would you buy this shit

>oy vey law is and always will be right
people forget that being gay would have you sent to prison 50 years ago

>and that's a good thing!

It still should

what the fuck are you drinking that can strip wood finish?

>breitbart.com/tech/2019/02/25/report-home-assistants-with-moral-ai-could-call-police-on-owners/amp/
I wouldnt worry about it. Even if the devices were forced on you theres people going to be dedicated to stopping them. They are, after all, electronic devices. Here's my advice. Do not link televisions to wireless or ethernet. Most TV's these days have cameras and/or microphones in them. Don't link anything to the internet unless you have thoroughly analysed the packet data from it. Where personal assistants are concerned - smash them they are an expensive blob of dog shit anyway.

Apart from which the capitalists and their army of human intelligence have always tried to do this in one form or another. Usually a system that is too dictatorial ends up in civil war

>punishing gays
>by locking them up with a bunch of horny men

Gays want to be sent to prison. Especially American prison.

the trick with these devices is not forcing them on people, but offering services alongside the ads/spying that people want, so you end up with people actually wanting to wiretap their house, literally paying for the privilege!
sometimes people just need to learn the hard way

Snips.ai does not and will not ever have this problem.

Perhaps I would stop jerking it to loli then.

>Even if the devices were forced on you
I would unplug it, smash it with a hammer, then throw the remains away after uploading pictures / video of me doing all that.

>braindead.com
yeah no kidding

true

>breitbart
Yeah that certainly is a good source for news totally trustworthy. Also nice clickbait titles.
>moral AI
Yeah good luck with that.

what do you think the word censor algorithms are on MSM comments sections, if not a form of moral filtering?

Is it an AI? No.
Does it have morals? No.
Does it filter for words some random cunt doesn't like? Yes.
And what the fuck is MSM?

Does anything you've said mean the thing can't call the cops if you say the word nigger? No.
So does anything you've said change the substance of the article? No.

And why should I care? Neither do I live in that shithole third rate discount country nor would I ever have any "smart" "AI" shit in my house. If you buy something that rats you out to whoever you only got yourself to blame faggot.
And it's still not an AI and it still doesn't have morals.

"I don't care" is certainly a better 'refutation' than your previous attempt.

What did I try to refute? What even is your point?
Or are you just a faggot that has no idea what the fuck he's talking about?

My point is that you're an autismo who's nitpicking terminology instead of addressing the meat of the article.

There is no meat of the article.
It cites the daily mail for a few sentences and then goes on about shit already not clinically declared brain dead already knew.
Or is your point that devices listening in on you 24/7 cause they were designed that way is somehow breaking news?

From gay in prison to killing unborn children.
Thank you progress. Very cool.

That's a subtle merchant.

Now that I think about it, "subtle merchant"kind of sounds like a cocktail name

Oof

>would I ever have any "smart" "AI" shit in my house
Don't you have a smartphone?

Strong AI doesn't exist. Anyone who uses it probably means weak AI. And weak AI doesn't have morals since it lacks consciousness. But yes it is weak AI.

MSM helps direct our focus to events in the world they believe should receive coverage. They also choose what to ignore and what parts deserve commentary. Thats the MSM.

morality != legality