EUROPE TELLS AMERICA TO PROVIDE PROOF OF HUAWEI SPYING

>BARCELONA (Reuters) - Facts, not fears, should decide the future of telecoms network security in Europe, industry leaders and policy chiefs said this week, brushing off U.S. calls for a ban on Chinese vendors.

>"If Washington has proof of their claims, why won't they just show us?" asked Paul Triolo, head of geo-technology at research firm Eurasia Group.

>"Whenever we ask for evidence, they make threats instead, saying we are either with them or with China. No middle ground. This is not the way to do business. This is not how to convince us."

>Both Germany and Britain have agreed to move forward with allowing Huawei to help develop their 5G networks, despite pleas from U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to wait for the availability of "American alternatives," which he promised would be "freer and safer."

Wow, I thought you guys were supposed to be America's ally. Where's the trust?

Attached: 1551274498488.png (1439x1510, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/germany-us-relations-china-trump-nato-europe-atlantic-bridge-a8796371.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-qdvm6h8WKg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>America's ally

Attached: 9c8.jpg (499x499, 130K)

>Where's the trust?
Disappeared with the spying revelations several years ago. I mean, it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

>WAAAAH DON'T USE CHINK HARDWARE
>CHINK HARDWARE SPYS ON YOU
>USE OUR HARDWARE INSTEAD
>WE DON'T SPY ON OUR ALLIES
>EXCEPT THAT ONE TIME
>OK, MAYBE MORE THAN ONCE
>DON'T YOU LIKE FREEDOM?

>despite pleas from U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to wait for the availability of "American alternatives," which he promised would be "freer and safer."
What a fucking faggot lying piece of shit.
Pathetic.

Are America really allies if they're spying on us? Or just the lesser of two evils at this point?

He did not say that. Holy shit that has to be satire.

Attached: 1519128128168(Photo)(noise_scale)(Level3)(x4.000000).png (824x800, 399K)

fucking eurofaggots being retarded again.
>chinese companies are required by law to facilitate any kind of spying without any judicial overreach

if they were like australia and they had to deal with chinese bugmen spying on them by infecting universities with confucius institutes, hacking into real estate valuation databases, buying off labour politicians, many more things last year they'd be more leery.

iMUTTS BTFO

Attached: 1522169210953.gif (322x323, 2.3M)

>despite pleas from U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to wait for the availability of "American alternatives," which he promised would be "freer and safer.
the absolute state of amerilards, they got too late on this one to be able to ship out their spyware so now they've even resorted to begging

>spy on "allies"
>have a President that fucks over everyone he can
>people dislike you and don't trust you
W-why d-don't you trust us? W-we definitely don't spy on anyone!

>ignores actual codified laws

chinaman or retard spotted.

> I thought you guys were supposed to be America's ally.
So, let's break it down how it was for the last 40 years:
> USSR is evil
> US, help us
> US installs military bases all over Europe to acktchually help themselves, because Europe will be poisoned by fallouts after USSR bombings
> USSR has collapsed
> US keeps bases in Germany, Turkey, etc, etc because they can
> Introduces Usama Bin Laden as a threat after a decade of prosperity to keep its "allies" in check
> Still keeps its bases to keep influence
So... No wonder European countries don't want to abide when they hear threats instead of arguments, that happens when you push people long enough.

So in other words, both are spying, but one is available right fucking now and also cheap, and the other doesn't exist.
Tough choice.

>assblasted amerimutt detected
>imagine thinking your shit country is still relevant
Of course Huawai is a literal Chinese spynet. And so is anything American.

the difference between the us spying on you through their paranoia is that they're not going to
attempt to literally take your country over like they are in australia. they're not buying ports in east africa and using their technical prowess to enslave the country that they bought the land on. i'm not an american you idiots. the chinese are not your friends.

>full on damage control
K den.
Did I say the Chinese are allies or friends? The Chinese should be considered hostile just like the US and no infrastructure should be allowed to be build by either.

>Europe wants proof of Chinese spying

>despite pleas from U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to wait for the availability of "American alternatives," which he promised would be "freer and safer.
this cant be real
>america is spying just like them but its ok because they are the good guys

nobody is our friend
fuck you

>the chinese are not your friends.
Neither are the fucking Americans. Foreign policy is about them and propping up their empire. Not us, or protecting us.

Why is modern europe incapable of developing technology?

>"If Washington has proof of their claims, why won't they just show us?"
This sedu denpai

Neither do americunts. Mind your own fucking business, in this era no one gives a shit about your opinion on anything.

we can't wait for America to collapse

I'm from Europe. Fuck chinks.

>"Whenever we ask for evidence, they make threats instead
This sounds like Americans alright

Between ARM and Nokia/Ericsson, that they can.

Burgers do not have allies.
Any trust in burgerpeople is foolish.

Attached: 39087007_1_x.jpg (512x671, 25K)

"Guys, Saddam totally has chemical weapons. We gotta go in there and remove him. I mean, we have the proof, but we can only show you a little bit of it, because that's classified and not totally made up to justify the invasion".

>Where's the trust?
lel
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/germany-us-relations-china-trump-nato-europe-atlantic-bridge-a8796371.html

none of you guys are actually following the news about the chinese stealing information extra-judiciously. you must be chinese or stupid.

to all the idiots comparing chinese malwaretech to us iphones/androids:

what's more plausible? the us targeting a dissident like the chinks do in taiwan(insert european country here) with backdoored os dragnets/using students who they've bought out to stage university protests overseas or the chinese? the us do not have the facilities to target everyday people to the extent that the chinese do using their backdoors. the companies fight them all the way but huawei is a part of the government. when canada arrested the ceo(fo?) from huawei, it turned out that she was groomed from birth from within the government to become a replacement and the chinese in retaliation began arresting canadian tourists to use them as hostages.

>asking for proofs
that's it
europe finally succumbed to the evil russian influence

Attached: i asked for proofs.jpg (576x463, 36K)

Saddam did have chemical weapons IIRC, it was the other claims which were bogus

wtf i like chinks now

good question actually
why have to pick between mutt and chong shit? why not roll out your own stuff?

implying they didn't know. the french sure did.

Are you seriously brain damaged?
You fucks spy on us (NSA), steal hundreds of thousands of patents from us during the last 6 decades by this, occupy us with your fucking military bases and wonder why we don't like nor trust you.
Murritard ignorance with a grain of bad education is the reason you made this comment i guess.
And if Europe asks for proof of chink-shit spying on us, murritards who claimed that being the case, should at least be able to prove their point.
Otherwise, it's just a false claim (lie).

>have
Had. Long since gone before the invasion.

>eu kissing chinas ass to get some free spying tech from them
How surprising

>Hey guys
>Huy guys
>Virtually every major piece of hardware has had chipped backdoors for spy agencies built into them for the past 15 years including hardrives, cpus, and all commercial networking equipment
>How can you not know this?
>We know we are just stupid, lazy, and do not care
>CHINUH
>LuL proof pweez
>HaHa you really think chinya would do something like that haha wow
>bugmen just lookin out for euroop with bestprice tinkshit lolololo
>What are you paranoid?
Dumb fucks

Attached: 1541565613639.jpg (600x800, 74K)

shouldn't have been such sauerkraut eating surrender monkeys, Hans

>Wow, I thought you guys were supposed to be America's ally. Where's the trust?

how coincidental that intel launched a 5g chip for BBRAS now that huawei got banned in usa

>occupy us with your military bases
chang, i'm not a burger, but you can't just throw out a list of poor shittalk after making one observation. i'm not going to start asking for evidence because i don't want to set the precedent but the idea that the us are even remotely on par with the chinese who sponsor student riots overseas to protest taiwanese student presidents/hack into real estate valuation databases for overseas property acquisitions/sponsor bad loans to buy land/force companies to joint merger with their state owned companies (most recently a certain beer company) is fucking ridiculous. if your reading comprehension was as developed as the veins on your penis because of excessive masturbation (10 percent of chinese men) i'd take you more seriously since i keep listing pieces of evidence of overseas sabotage but you just aren't listening.

America and Huawei is like and abusive ex-boyfriend is mad because his ex's new boyfriend is also abusive

>i'm not a burger
Yeah, you're a mutt.

and you're a bugman.

You're right, I misremembered

Murrica does the same but on other levels.
They use color revolutions to trigger wars and inner conflicts, they use their debt based money system they force upon literally all countries to control them, they use their military bases and spy bases to make sure none of them is leaving the path.
If murrica would hold their military within their own borders and not constantly fuck around with other countries, we would start taking them serious again.

Just because the chinks are a threat, it doesn't mean that murrica is our friend.
They both want no good for Europe.
And for now (out of our experience) i hate the jews who control murrica way more than any chink imaginable.
And as long as you guys don't kill them off or force them out of your country, we will not put any trust in you.

amerifarts seething

Attached: 12e29683e.png (464x484, 322K)

>eurasia group

>the us do not have the facilities to target everyday people to the extent that the chinese do using their backdoors.
Companies that do have the facilities were literally caught in bed with US government doing just that.
That's embarrassing, user. I hope the shekels you're getting are good though.

>Burgers don't like capitalism when it doesn't go their way
K.E.K

>chinese companies are required by law to facilitate any kind of spying without any judicial overreach
So are burger companies, heard about that thing a few years back? What was it called, PRISM? Fuck off, retarded abo nigger.

as if anyone will trust evidence coming from usa
they fucking fabricated evidence to start three fucking wars

Attached: soyride.gif (960x616, 382K)

>debt based money system
reminder that the us provides the imf and that the chinese sell ports and infrastructure to enslave the company that bought them with debt literally (africa recently). the us are not fucking around in europe to the extent that the chinese WOULD if you guys brought them in enough to enable them. the problem with what you've just written is that you're implying that you have to decide between the us or the chinese but the risk is taking the chinese on full stop by ignoring their laws and history. you don't HAVE to enable them to sell their products in europe. i thought you guys were the ones who enjoyed taxing people? good luck with a bunch of currency manipulators.

>chinese who sponsor student riots overseas to protest taiwanese student presidents
Burgers would never do anything like that . *ahem* ukraine *ahem* twice, 2004 and 2014 *ahem*

so you're telling me that apple, where a market for bug bounties which're presumably sold to government exists, is facilitating the us targeting en masse average citizens? the difference between the us and china with this technology is that the us risks leaking a 0day to target everyone.

yep i remember the snowden leaks but that's not today. i also remember the pressure that private industry received from the public. the chinese do not have that level. they are almost living in a dictatorship.

Look, we tried at least to get rid of the eternal jew, that is STILL RUNNING YOUR country and destroying mine.
You actually helped them to gain furthermore control. Do you feel guilty? I hope so at least.

Also Germany vs France, GB, USA, Canada, Australia and USSR. Fair game idiot.
1 vs1 and the US would not exist at this date or you would at least not be controlled by the kikes and niggers wouldn't destroy and loot your cities.
But ok, you mutts seem to love the state your country is in.

>what's more plausible
Both are equally plausible

hello Ivan

I'm from europe
cope, hans

Implying we need them

HAVE SOME GODDAMN FAITH EUROPE

Attached: 1yfjLZB_d.jpg (200x200, 5K)

When this all goes horribly awry, you are going to be laughed at and reminded of this exact moment.

> us are even remotely on par with the chinese who sponsor student riots overseas to protest taiwanese student presidents
So, what you're saying is - USA do not sponsor riots?

Hi back to you, burger.
Obama literally confirmed there had been a deal to transfer power in Ukraine, not that hard to find the exact quote (search Obama+"brokered a deal"+Ukraine)
Too bad Russia had enough of this shit.
So yeah, keep shilling, but don't act too surprised when no one would buy that anymore.

>Whenever we ask for evidence, they make threats instead, saying we are either with them or with China.
I think I've heard that line before
youtube.com/watch?v=-qdvm6h8WKg

Freer

Attached: d465f14a648b3d0a1faa6f447e526c60_500x735.jpg (500x735, 116K)

>i also remember the pressure that private industry received from the public.
Literally nothing has changed since then.

Part of Russia is in Europe

>g-guys, we've changed! swear to god, d-don't go!
You are now officially beyond pathetic. Here's your last (You).

Attached: 1550824720027.png (385x452, 68K)

You idiot. I am a GERMAN white male. Top tier human being. What are you?
I don't doubt and never questioned that the chinks in general are a threat. But is there any techical documented proof on that for example Huawei is selling hardware that is botnet infected?
If someone (no matter who) makes such a claim, then he MUST have this documented. (network traffic readouts or something).
That's what i am asking for.
And i also wrote about that burgers shouldn't be too surprised, if we don't trust them a single dime anymore. Totally independent from chinks being a threat. Wich they definitely are.

Also, how could someone know where people are from. You can't even see a flag, not a user ID on Jow Forums.
So don't call people tards, because they can't magically see you coming from poo in the loo or whatever shithole you may come from.
But people are used to murritards standing for the majority of the most retarded comments on channel4. So no wonder i held you for a burger.

hello nurland hows your leaked tapes coming out?

European 5g developed tech exists, the reason its not built yet is because of bureaucracy. What frequency bands to use and for how long etc.

This
>I am just a US senator minding my own business here

Attached: 52af483beab8ea070b43dd72-750-502.jpg (750x502, 50K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
> the first United States covert action to overthrow a foreign government during peacetime

burgers pretend that she doesnt exist user
because that way they russia is at fault

you know just like georgian war they blamed russia because georgia fired first on russians

STALLMAN is a murican.

>the us are not fucking around in europe to the extent that the chinese WOULD if you guys brought them in enough to enable them.
Ukraine, Russia, Serbia ...
We were forced to sanction russia because of murrica wants ot to be. Because of that, many people lost their jobs and economy went down a good bit. No one dares talking about because murrica has to be the best, no matter what damage they cause.
Also US is stealing patents.
The company i worked for, had a thing in development, and weeks before they wanted to pantent it, an american company patented the exact same stuff on their name. When our company researched how that could be possible, they found ot that no research were made from the american based company in order to come up with this invention.
NSA steal patents since it was introduced.

despite being from europe, you seem to be retarded anyway.

>"If Washington has proof of their claims, why won't they just show us?" asked Paul Triolo
That man is just asking to get suicided by accident.

murritards even kill their own presidents if the kikes see their business and influence in danger.

>WAAAH AMERICA SPIES ON US
Motherfuckers everybody spies on everybody. Nobody is truly friends. We spy on Europe and Europe spies on us. Our spies just happened to get caught. All this grandstanding about MUH SPIES is just a PR jerkoff. We would be doing the same thing if we caught the spies in our country doing some shit. I don't really get how Europeans think the chinks DON'T spy on them when we do. You can't act concerned about being spied on if you aren't going to get your own companies to do the job.

> I don't really get how Europeans think the chinks DON'T spy on them
Let's assume they do, OK. But then it's the same and only thing that matters is the price. Now about the 5G equipment. 5G from Huawei works in tandem with 4G huawei-only equipment, it won't work with something else. Is there any US company willing to provide lower prices for their European partners for the whole 4G+5G stack, cheaper than 5G add-on from Huawei?

I wouldn't know desu, but again part of their concern is "being spied on". They're concerned that American companies (foreign companies) spy on them. I guess if they don't have a domestic option then the choice is on them but they can't complain about spying if they're choosing a foreign company anyway, especially from a country that has had its own hackers caught stealing state secrets from another government.

> They're concerned that American companies (foreign companies) spy on them
They don't throw accusations like these publicly. Benefit of the doubt. That's why they ask US to share their evidence.
> I guess if they don't have a domestic option
Nokia.

china are a snake in the grass and the biggest cheat against the western world. but governments don't want to tell them to fuck off, because they desire the chinese government's surveillance technology and depend on china financially.

china never was a part of the colonization era, but they are doing it now, piece by piece they buy up everything they can. while at it they create more concoct more and more advanced mass-surveillance tools to make their totalitarian rule easier to manage.

china is, alongside turkey & north korea, one of the biggest threats right now.

Can you format this in a way that three digit IQ people understand it? Not everyone speaks caveman.

>because they desire the chinese government's surveillance technology

I thought they only copied. Why don't Western governments just get that surveillance tech from whoever the chinks copied from?

> they desire the chinese government's surveillance technology
They'll get it, along with the Chinese government.

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies

That crashed Supermicro and again, no proofs except "dude trust us", "our sources said".

No one likes America. No one ever did. We put up with your shit for long enough and have now grown sick of it.

I'd rather be spied by chinese than americans tbqh familia

Did the US even give a reason why they won't provide any evidence?

>i remember the snowden leaks but that's not today
Right. It's even worse now, two new data centers having been added and i'm sure they sent some letters to couple more companies holding interesting data.
>i also remember the pressure that private industry received from the public
Which resulted in nothing but PR stunts. If anything, PRISM members doubled down on their data hoarding, with ever growing list of things they track and "i agree" popups.
>the chinese do not have that level. they are almost living in a dictatorship.
So does the US. If you're a US company and get the letter, there's no "no, thanks" option, not even taking into account the possibility of just intercepting the company without any notice. It wouldn't be the first time.

This

So what if the chinks spy on me, they literally can do nothing with whatever they find. The Americans however think they're the world police and might just bomb the shit out of my house if I tweet the wrong thing.

There is no evidence, that's the reason.

and yuropoors will deal with it because we run this planet

Attached: 1549675094308.jpg (350x525, 36K)