Internet of things

>Internet of things

Attached: 1548947609631.jpg (730x1094, 102K)

Why are you using meme arrows

Internet of Stings

The old debate.
2D or 3D?

Attached: __souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_jungon_kim__883de245865cb08989578f240c912b2 (1240x1754, 995K)

In this rare case 3D cause that artist can't draw a person to save his life.

There is no debate.
You better to go back.

in this especifically case: 3D.

Did you have a stroke? I think you had a stroke so I'll excuse you for having a shit opinion and shit sentence structure.

Reitoddlers btfo

The anatomy in this one is crap and /beg/ tier. The posture in the hips and the hips themselves are formless and overly exaggerated in a way to look like a cartoon. And the artist removed multiple characteristics that created a sense of appeal. Seriously, he had a reference and gave her a formless crotch.

imagine how pink her pussy is

>Why are you using meme arrows
It means to quote

Literally this. Fuck

>the artist removed multiple characteristics
Name them.

How can I do nofap with this being allowed to post?

I reject this false dichotomy—neither.
All sexual stimulation and release is damaging, and is only worth the sacrifice for deliberate procreation. Using it as a means to recreation leads to destruction of the individual via the surrender of autonomy, in its place, the yoke of heteronomy whereby the will no longer follows reason but instead the insatiable drive for pleasure.

Attached: SCIENCE DISCOVERS THE PHYSIOLOGICAL VALUE OF CONTINENCE.png (838x793, 300K)

2D, just look at that square face on the 3D version, or the lack of navel, it's supposed to be latex. Latex is hot! Pajama not so much.

This.
Getting rid of your addiction is hard, but well worth doing.

It's not hard, we live in a society were sexuality is everywhere, it's impossible.

Her face is probably photshopped to the brim but i still crush her hard.

Attached: just.jpg (1959x1029, 151K)

Hmm..... no one ever pondered on the question if they may have been gay.

>All sexual stimulation and release is damaging, and is only worth the sacrifice for deliberate procreation. Using it as a means to recreation leads to destruction of the individual via the surrender of autonomy, in its place, the yoke of heteronomy whereby the will no longer follows reason but instead the insatiable drive for pleasure.
incel

This. I need to stop fapping
I would nakadashi inside her so many times.

>her

That's a masterful tuck job
>just the hint of a mound under there.
And the thigh gap is exactly the type I like on a real girl.

Is really a boy?

get help

>mfw saw her in a ramen shop in Moscow once

Attached: screaming.png (1920x1080, 783K)

Posting actual girls on Jow Forums is a 5 day ban.

Or severe cases of Aspergers. Newton was a rather difficult man to work with and savage in his comments.

>...that should not be on the internet

Attached: s3-news-tmp-118890-untitled_design_25--2x1--940.png (940x470, 380K)

None.
Asuka a shit.
My wife Rei is so cute.

Obsessed

Aight sure, it was mostly form as i said but ill elaborate on some characteristics
The facial expression
The freckles (personal taste)
The hips and crotch area appear flat
The proportions of the bottom half make it look like its from a different person to the bottom half. Like someone scaled up someone from the pelvis down then shrunk the waist to connect to the top half.
The waist is also exaggeratedly shrunk and the gesture makes the disconnection between the top and bottom more noticeable and unappealing
The neck has about the same volume as the arms
The silhouette is just off
The belly button should sit just below the waistline not just above the protrusion of the hip bones
Drawing a line from the protruding hip bones the tangent line from the center does not align with where the suit begins to wrap around the form of her crotch. The suit seams to be shifted from her crotch to one side toward her right leg.
The face looks out of place in terms of lighting. The face has anime characteristics sure, however there is no dimension to the lighting on her face, there is one line of shadow with a highlight of secondary lighting that follows the left side of the jaw but that is it, and it is out of place from the rest of the figure which attempts to have volume. The nose doesn't cast a shadow when it should
Now I'm just nit picking but the joint of her right arm towards the armpit lacks dimension and shadow where it is seem on the model. It looks flat but ill assume it was overlooked because the artist figured that the hair would cover up all the shortcuts on the upper body
Another nit pic is that the from her right shoulder the contour seems to curve up slightly where it meets the hair. This is how it is on the reference because it originally followed up the line of the trap to the neck. However because of the shrinking and reposition of the neck it looks like it doesn't line up quite right. Makes me think that the form under the hair wasn't considered much

obsessed

REITODDLERS BTFO

really? You should've invited her for a coffee or something

Why is she not wearing pants?

My face when remote code execution on a juicer

3d duh

I think she was with her boyfriend, would've been awkward. She isn't that cute irl though, it's just tons of makeup. I mean, kinda cute, but not THAT cute.

I know i sound like an /ic/tard but the waist hips and thighs without regards to the anotomical figure will result in something unappealing. It is part of the reason guys like shadman lack appeal in their art. Anime style and exaggerated proportions can be executed correctly to have appeal. I recall seeing an on model artwork of the video game character 2B that had appeal.

i would lick her asshole to be quite honest with you family

lmao who gives a shit?
The ego is a spook, I came here to blow loads and drop acid.

Attached: 2hu.ch.211717.jpg (822x750, 203K)

yet they're dead and their genes are gone while chad's heritage will live on when they're already long forgotten

All those historical figures were gay by the way. This is part of why Jow Forums is right. Being gay makes you a mad scientist if you control yourself.

t. Historical Revisionist

Deep. Wanna read some cool-sounding philosophy books later while using cool drugs?

It isn't impossible. If you can find something else that occupies your mind, you won't have the time to think about masturbation.

theres nothing wrong with masturbation

Good thread.

Attached: PE Header.png (572x939, 408K)

fellow tribesman like walter isaacson the cnn bigwig said the same exact fucking thing. thank you moshe and david, where would we be without you chosen people?

Everything is wrong with it.

Attached: IMPORTANT.jpg (628x1712, 492K)

Attached: Win32 Memory Map.png (472x683, 173K)

I can't tell if you're posting that ironically

Can you link the book or give it's name for that and ?