He did nothing wrong

he did nothing wrong

Attached: Meet_Ross_Ulbricht-510x510.jpg (510x510, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2015/04/silk-road-1/
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/11/silk-roads-alleged-hitman-redandwhite-arrested-in-vancouver/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally killed by captcha

>he did nothing wrong
Then why is he doing consecutive life sentences in prison?

>he lets the (((govt))) decide what's morally right and wrong

I mean he used his real name to advertise for thesilkroad.

Stop avoiding my question nigger.

I didn't. If you think his sentence is just then there is no point in arguing with you.

this tbqh

Well, he ordered hits, if I remember correctly.

You are again avoiding my question. Not only that, you're assuming things that were never said by me. Pussy hole.

>Then why is he doing consecutive life sentences in prison?
because the govt wanted to use him as a scapegoat

Now we're getting somewhere. Why?

The one he booked as a Hitman was a phony recommend by an undercover cop. And beside the chonicpain, the ones he ordered were the same undercover cop bullying him under other aliases.

Do your own research instead of asking to be spoon-fed on a Vietnamese knitting forum

they wanted to set an example out of him. The judge is a known roastie cunt.

>Do you own research
>Mine I worked for really hard!

Okay. You're confirmed full of shit. I'll stop talking to you.

What was at stake?

Which he did not know, so why should this be an excuse that he actually wanted to hire a hit on someone?

his life

He broke the law with SilkRoad and threatened to undermine the entire US legal system. Got made a model out of. You don't start something like SilkRoad and then expect to just get a spanking. He shoulda known what the consequences were. I don't want to be a moralfag but he kinda asked for it.

Pretty much this.
Open up a black market, believing that because of libertarian bullshit-ideology everything will be cool is simply retarded.

If not for his violations of the law and society, he deserves to be in jail for being stupid beyond measurement.

>says the guy shitposting on a vietnamese bicycle repair forum
I've yet to see you create something as substantial and impactful.

>He broke the law
where is running a website illegal?

>double life imprisonment plus forty years, without the possibility of parole.

Attached: laughing.jpg (384x312, 13K)

If I provide a service that enables the average joe to pimp out his underage daughter to strangers, why should the society have no interest in shutting it down and taking measures to not make it appear again next week?

He basically solicited crimes.
Society does not believe in his retarded ancap bullshit.
Deal with it.

>buy heroin online
>delivered to doorstep
>no muss no fuss

>buy heroin from treyvon on the corner
>get shot

How many lives were saved?
1?
2?
3?
The world ... may never know...

I guess eBay and Craigslist should be illegal as well.

>none because heroin inevitably kills people anyway.

You can't buy kids on ebay, and Craigslist let's me get Hombre's Civic for $3000 or less so it's doing enough good.

Other than trying to get a hit on man, you know

burgers have become so complacent with authoritarianism and the insane overreach of the state that they actually think it's just to imprison someone for life because they operated a 100% voluntary marketplace for goods that the faggot political and economic elite doesn't like

>b-but he put a hit on someone

having someone wacked that threatens to have you kidnapped indefinitely by the state for things that are not crimes is based and redpilled.

Attached: TJ.jpg (700x900, 106K)

Americans deserve nothing better.

Nothing, Ross is our guy. I am astonished at how cucked the American legal system is.

And you couldn't buy kids on the silk road either.

>within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others
can someone explain this to me? I'm evidently retarded since I don't understand.

>epic meme arrow bro

It's an obtuse way of saying "the law".

It wasn't an undercover cop, actually, it's more hilarious than that. A notorious canadian scammer fucked over the buyers on Silk Road as a drug vendor a few times under different aliases earning six figures, and Ross wanted him dead because of this. Now, this scammer, when he learned about Ross' plans, created an another account, reached out to Ross and said he was a member of the Hell's Angels and he can do the job. And that fool Ross believed him, and paid him $650.000 worth of BTC ($20 million at today's exchange rate, the transactions themselves are still on blockchain) in two rounds. The dude was eventually caught in 2018 and among other things found guilty of extortion in this very case, so it's pretty much a fact and not just hearsay. Ars Technica and a blog called AllThatVice (not related to Vice) covered this saga in details.

Your freedom is only restrained when it directly infringes on the freedom of others, because everyone is equally free.

There is irony of this quote coming from Thomas Jefferson, who owned slaves, but the quote itself should be a reminder of exactly how much freedom we've forfeited as the power of centralized government became unimaginably large.

does putting someone else under threat while excercising your freedom fall under violation of others' freedom?

If that someone is trying to abuse the power of the state to have you imprisoned for it then no, otherwise it absolutely is.

My understanding is that he was trying to have someone wacked who was threatening to snitch on him, but if is actually the case then he's just a faggot

Be honest: How many times in your life has a stranger accosted you and said, "Psst, kid. Wanna buy some drugs?"

They fill a demand. If there is an excessive demand for such things, it is indicative of other problems in society.

I thought it was Carl Mark Force IV (the undercover agent) from reading wired.com/2015/04/silk-road-1/

My understanding is that you should be lurking before you start posting

>murder michael jackson
>get a slap on the wrist
>sell drugs over the internet
>life sentence
what an appalling country.

This is a much more recent article from last November: arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/11/silk-roads-alleged-hitman-redandwhite-arrested-in-vancouver/

Reading it as I type

take heroin -> die
don't take heroin -> die
so why not take heroin?

>They fill a demand. If there is an excessive demand for such things, it is indicative of other problems in society.

Still no reason to let drugs and other stuff go wild in the world. No word against legalization over overcriminalization with e.g. mandatory minimum sentenses - but without regulation, it always ends overused and abused.

heroin kills you before your physical death.

Except of course that it really is none of your fucking concern what other people do with their free time.

>and other stuff
Oh boy, here come the arbitrary lists.

literally who?

>what other people do with their free time.
If these people advertise their drugs to my kids, it is in fact my and he societies problem, hence why the society deals with degenerates like him.

Attached: 123123123123.jpg (253x229, 19K)

bootlickers get the rope

Attached: pepeancap.jpg (1234x1070, 138K)

when you directly profit from the proceeds of crime without giving big daddy gov their share of the take. He was a moron for staying in the states rather than moving to somewhere warm and operating of counterpursuit measures to ensure you never get caught and even if you did have enough blackmail to get yourself out of any bind.

the patsy that took the fall for the real DPR

Nobody advertises drugs to your kids except the public education system and the media. Go take your crusade up with them. Literally nobody has ever walked up to your kids and offered to sell them drugs.

... even if your kids lied to you and told you that was what happened.

>Literally nobody has ever walked up to your kids and offered to sell them drugs.
lol

>Literally nobody has ever walked up to your kids and offered to sell them drugs
>Be honest: How many times in your life has a stranger accosted you and said, "Psst, kid. Wanna buy some drugs?"

Literally kek. Exit your basement and stop reading Ayn Rand, libertard.
In every city with >100k citizens, people will sell you drugs in less frequented public places (parks, train stations etc.) with no problems.
Get there after the sun went down and you even get to compare prices between dealers.

Hope he gets that appeal. Fuck the feds

>Get there after the sun went down and you even get to compare prices between dealers.
Funny, all the heroin dealers here disappear after 8am, they're like mobile fuckin' methadone clinics. Gotta get that shit first thing in the morning.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1548318338285.gif (130x150, 83K)

He should've moved out of the US, you can pretty much become invisible in south asia/HK even south america. He even had the money to do so.

He did not get sentenced for the hits, read the court transcript.
It's basically the judge gloating about having the moral high ground.

>order a hit on someone
>fake assassin takes your money
>now have to order 2 hits with the possibility that the new assassin is also a fake
>fuck, guess no one's dying this time
This is how ancapistan works.