Are glass screen protectors a meme? do you use one?

Are glass screen protectors a meme? do you use one?

Attached: Galaxy_S8_Black_Punkcase_Glass_SHIELD_Tempered_Glass_Screen_Protector_0.33mm_Thick_9H_Glass_b63fd627 (1500x1500, 170K)

saved my last phone so i think theyre pretty good

Ultra expensive protectors are a meme. Get one that is not too cheap but not excessively expensive so you can get decent protection. If it breaks you can get another one.

I've had them on 5 different phones
>Phone falls from purse or back pocket
>Screen cracked
>Freak out
>Take off glass protector
>The screen protector is cracked but the screen isn't
Worked well for mine.

What about glass protectors for curved screens? I have a S10+ coming soon. Most curved glass screen protectors are shit and plastic feels like shit

Get the top rated one. I have a curved glass protector. The ones you need to get are the ones with a black border. Those are the only good ones.

apparently the s10/+'s fingerprint sensor won't work with glass protectors

>actually using screen protectors/cases

Attached: 1542450602721.jpg (500x514, 27K)

It won't. And that's a choice you will have to make. The E version works fine though

Curve screen is much harder to find a nice glass one without paying premium such as the whitedome. I get myself a uag case and be done without any screen protector.
>s8

Yes the glass is hard enough it doesnt scratch

My keys left a giant gash across my S8+ screen in my pocket one time

Do they didnt your keys arent harder than the glasd

I don't understand the point of screen protectors on modern phones. My screen is already glass and has no scratches. Are people rubbing sand on them or something?

Know whats not a meme? Cell helmet. Dont know how but that shit works.

You are a nigger if you use glass screen protectors, plain and simple facts

u r mean and that is why you have no friends.

>Glass is harder than steel

Attached: 123124125 (8).jpg (605x607, 62K)

t. has never seen a hardness scale

What's on your phone screen isn't actual glass. It's a composite material. A glass thin enough for a smartphone would shatter on a 2 feet drop.

Glass protectors for curved screens fucking suck.

I work in a cell phone store. I used to think they were a useless meme, but I've seen way too many broken phones to not have one on at this point.

Paying even $20 for a screen protector is a lot cheaper than paying to fix a cracked screen, and they DO help in the case of drops, etc.

Keys are not made from steel fucktard

'Sold as is' phones on ebay say yes.

Attached: vivaldi_2019-02-27_19-58-00.png (560x611, 479K)

I have a bunch of keys that are steel
Not every key is for the front door of your mom's house

No you dont fuck off retard

They're great.