Why are AirPod owners predominantly McWagies?

Why are AirPod owners predominantly McWagies?

Attached: 1519959788475.webm (360x640, 2.13M)

>$159 for headphones that last 18 months before the battery degrades to the point of being unusable

Attached: 1538107311780.jpg (360x360, 25K)

Poor people like to show off too, within their limited budget obviously.

Attached: 1547884023940.jpg (997x1167, 485K)

Because they're accessible and easy to use, they also work with android devices are are discrete enough to use at your soul-crushing warehouse order picker job.

iWAGIES BTFO

Attached: 1535484360032.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Attached: 1546237861057.jpg (640x360, 79K)

SEETHING

BASED

Poor people asking to stay poor in exchange for not looking poor.

Attached: 7hjhucl6zpr01.jpg (500x325, 23K)

pasted

>$180 is going to make you not poor
What did he mean by this?

Spending habits you double nigger dick cheese

>why are poor people poor

based

Consumer electronics are easy bragging rights to other wagies. They are advertised straight to you without the need to building cultural capital to appreciate things yourself and they are accessible to everyone with a pulse with up to 72 month payment plans.

Real wealthy and cultured people show off in so subtle ways that they go over average wagies head and don't even realize them because they don't have the cultural capital to appreciate which takes decades or even generations to build.

Attached: food_bourdieu.jpg (663x542, 54K)

so they can pretend they arent poorfags on Jow Forums

la creatura...

Because legit rich people can show off by expensive cars, motorcycles, jewelry, estates, clothes etc.
Only coping poorfags needs to show off with overpriced toys.

Insecurities

Your entire worth is made up of an accumulation. Most savings are going to benefit you.

BASED

BASED

>la

Its the poor mentality
Honestly mystical to me
I just look for best price/functionality ratio
Bluetooth earphones are more of a hasstle than anything

iPOORS BTFO

unironically this

Based

Based.

Because the kind of retard that would buy something like that is also the kind of retard who works shitty jobs like these their whole lives. Also, poor people like to pretend they aren't poor.

idk but its a common trend for those without $ to spend what little they have on expensive shit. every single one of my IRL friends who go on 4channel.org still live with their parents despite being in their mid 20s. they either dropped out of HS, or just stopped attending community college. they spend almost all of their time consuming media (film, video games, anime) autistically. yet they spend what little money they get from their parents or fastfood job on expensive PC parts, low latency 28 inch monitors, game consoles, new phones, you name it, all because they aren't concerned about paying rent, health insurance, mortgage, etc. that stuff is taken care of for them (health insurance until they hit 26). I get the impression that they all suffer from some sort of depression, and they do not know how to get out of the situation they are in, so they choose escapism.

Attached: 252735ffe05bd5fe.png (1135x960, 249K)

They don't let me have headphones anymore.
I hate this job now.

my barber has them. He can answer calls from other clients while still cutting my hair. seems pretty useful for people like him

this

why did airpods suddenly become a meme? They were released so long ago but I feel like they just recently became such a meme

thanks for the reminder ... couldn't figure that out other than noticing low income individuals aka also mostly low IQ ... would have those

too petty to judge but i thought they'd be only stupid for not knowing any better ... and falling for adds or whatnot recommendations "tech normies" take (adds presumably)

For the last month i've been upgrading the hardware in pizza pizza's damn near every minimum wage driver has an iphone X and airpods.

It's almost enough to make me think the whole franchise is a front.

Maybe or they live off my parents.

And literally any other chink bluetooth headset doesn't have this functionality?

All he does is buzzcuts, yes?

because you can finance them, and retards (aka iToddlers) think that expensive things make you look cool

apple marketing campaign

Because they're retards, pretty much the same type of person who spends $200+ on custom memechanical keyboards.

Okay this is based!

>financing $160

Poorfags try to show off their "wealth" by spending all their money on bullshit, often going into debt for it. You see this behavior all the time, just look at Beats, tards buy $300 headphones that sound worse than some $100 ones because in their mind it makes them appear rich.

Attached: 1437158720595.jpg (2048x1536, 342K)

Spending habits make you poor. You can be a low wage earner and still have money in the bank, or you can be a retard that has $3000 in credit card debt on the same wage. Poor people are fucking retarded with their money so the 2 often seem the same. Welfarefags buy $300 sneakers meanwhile the entirety of what Bill Gates wears costs less than that.

Attached: bilgates_1946.jpg (696x522, 162K)

based bill

Attached: 1542121240307.jpg (1275x2484, 359K)

WTF... BG gettin some cheap ass grub in Spokane?!

>Spokane

based