Best way to remove bloatware, adware, and tracking from Windows 10?

Best way to remove bloatware, adware, and tracking from Windows 10?

Has anyone here tried TronScript?
github.com/bmrf/tron/blob/master/README.md

.. LTSB/LTSC, yes, but they still phone home

Attached: 1488557469437.png (800x800, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2015/08/14/comparison-of-windows-10-privacy-tools/
microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5753
archive.org/download/Tiny7
winprivacy.de/english-home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Install Windows 7/macOS/Linux/BSD/TempleOS/etc

Windows 7 and macOS have tracking built-in as well (or so we can assume) and I'd rather not VM or wine in Linux. So I must use the Windows OS. :(

What's the best activation method for Win10 Pro?

Install GNU/Linux an use W10 on a VM

install gentoo

Instructions unclear: Put Tarball in dogs ass

buying it

okay good sir you have convinced me.

Install Linux, format entire drive

KMSpico, or install gentoo

There is no best way, telemetry is baked into the system and trying to remove all of it will fuck with services Windows considers "critical" and you'll end up with an OS that doesn't boot or an OS that slams a repair screen in your face until you let it put telemetry back in.

Hey look, it's another vidya thread

I found this website: ghacks.net/2015/08/14/comparison-of-windows-10-privacy-tools/
Maybe it will be helpful for you. It's not an area I am very knowledgeable in, but I'm looking into it.

Install Tiny7 instead of Bloat10.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Install Win7 and use this,
microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5753

to remove anything and everything you don't want.

I N S T A L L

G E N
T O O

Is there Tiny7 64bit version?
I'm not into this stuff for ~5-10 years, when I was into this shit, Tiny7 had only 32 version..

Telemetry will be there but you can minimize the tracking just by going into the settings and changing the defaults.

>Best way to remove bloatware, adware, and tracking from Windows 10?
O&O ShutUp10

KMS Toolkit

kms-vl-all
also open source

You can make one with the free AIK thing from

Attached: 1547980005550.png (645x729, 105K)

archive.org/download/Tiny7

Attached: spoonfed babby.jpg (500x334, 15K)

use this tool linked below. allows you to remove all that fucking shit and pre-installed software, search assistant etc.:
winprivacy.de/english-home/

Use a freebsd based is like hardened, or project trident, and VM windows while monitoring it.

I remember that people really wanted this for 10.

damn, didn't know this even existed. thank you, anonymous.

Attached: 1490073223933.jpg (600x900, 150K)

thanks anons

Attached: 1534816313962.png (569x517, 141K)

install linux and do a VFIO to run windows inside a VM for "muh video games"

>install linux
What if I want my time at my computer to be productive and not waste hours troubleshooting everything when it doesn't work? I don't want my wrench to break all the time and need an hour of my time to get working again, I just want to use it to fix that leaking pipe.

>I don't want my wrench to break all the time and need an hour of my time to get working again
Hey user, we are doing a mandatory system update now, guess you'll have to wait an hour until windows is all up and running again :^)
You don't have to install bleeding edge OS, you would probably be fine with something like Mint/Ubunutu/Debian

>we are doing a mandatory system update now
Not him and unrelated question, but I heard Win10 enterprise is supposedly better in terms of mandatory bullshit and telemetry, is it true? Sounds like stuff for businesses would remove forced sudden reboots and telemetry that could lead to leakage of industrial secrets.

Worth getting your hands on Enterprise edition?

Attached: 1483631715350.jpg (437x471, 26K)

not that user but win 10 tsb/ltsc is really solid, with good config you can delete most of the telemetry and the updates are non intrusive you can delay them as long as you want or not install them at all but assuming you want to get regular security fixes they come in once a month and a modern system performes update typically in 5-10 minutes tops, I've used ltsb since day 1 and I have never had any issues people are constantly talking about it is really a hassle free experience once you go through the initial setup and tweaking part which shouldn't take more than an hour or two if you're starting from complete scratch

>win 10 tsb/ltsc
How do I get my hands on it though? The filthy kikes at MS really don't want you using it since you avoid all their (((updates and great new features))). Seems like they want you to have volume licensing to legally get your hands on it (I'd be happy to pirate it but Windows is already insecure enough as is without me skipping on all the security updates).

I just pirate it through torrents, I'm not sure if single user can even get a license legally