Who the fuck decided that 3.5 mm headphone jack and replaceable battery are a bad thing? Fuck you...

Who the fuck decided that 3.5 mm headphone jack and replaceable battery are a bad thing? Fuck you. I won't buy another new phone!

Attached: 1550403046716.png (446x435, 81K)

What's the most recent phone with both of those?

in 5 years phones want even have a plug they be wireless charging only and everything will connect to bluetooth. theyll be pretty waterproof though.

My LG G5 has both of those plus expansion modules, but that concept never took off.

Attached: g5-HC-11-1-2017[1].jpg (1600x800, 367K)

and this fucking biometrics shit. chip your dog, not me.

That's a piece of shit though

Go ask Jow Forums, they'll level with you.

Connectors are relatively expensive components/
If you're manufacturing a million units, every cent you save is 10000 dollars, which is pretty nice.

I have one too and god I hate the awful placement of the camera. The rest is good tho its a shame other cell phone companies didn't adopt the modular design

>Connectors are relatively expensive components

I'm willing to pay extra nigger. Give me a choice!

Nope, here's a usb-c dongle with an embedded sound card. That'll be 20 bucks.

A premium device should have all the features. If I'm going to be spending more than about $25 for a phone, it needs to have a headphone jack.

Even fucking insects betrayed me.
Don't take my money. Eat shit.

Attached: Selection_258.png (264x39, 3K)

Both changing markets/technology, and people that want to keep tabs on you. Without analog and freedom/privacy times are bad, I say.

Only problem I have with mine is how warm it gets under load, but it's far from the only phone to do that. Got the audio upgrade too, shit's nice but drains the battery like a motherfucker.

Don't they realize I can build my own fucking phone with raspberry Pi clone nowadays?

If you actually care enough, you could get a Librem 5; I assume it will have a 3.5 mm jack.

Non-dev board probably won't have ethernet though (pic related)

Attached: dev-board-librem5.png (1099x599, 678K)

>Preorder
Every Open-Source phone is a fucking scam!
REEEEEEEEE

The dev boards are already shipped; calm down

OpenMoko shipped and the software was POS.
They had 18 Distros and none of them could send SMS and make calls properly!

Purism's been successfully shipping product for a while, so I'm really not that worried they'll just abandon it non-functional.

But sure, wait for reviews if you're worried.

checked

Get a Nokia 1 mate.
Has removable battery and a 3.5mm. It also has a whopping 1gb ram lol.

Attached: IMG-20190226-WA0000.jpg (800x800, 26K)

Capitalism

No, please, we really need your mom's money to make Q4 profitable!

>There is demand
>They know better
>Put trannies in my phone

You sure about that?

What's wrong with USB-C headphones?

I agree on the headphone jack, literally won't buy a phone without one.

Then I'll use a old phone until I can't then no government tracking device.

The public. They'll take whatever daddy gives them, and pray he doesn't take even that away. They're not particularly demanding, on the demand side of the equation.

The fact that they're 5x more expensive and can't be fixed by some 70 year old with some plyers

should be obvious. the jews.

Attached: 1546883494116.jpg (800x800, 135K)