Religion is a technology

>religion is a technology

Jow Forums what would you do if you do if you could invent/reinvent your own religion?

Lets say its guaranteed it will gain a major following, to keep things constant lets say 10% of the current native Western European population.

You can pull from any doctrine, any story, any religious hierarchy, any practice, any ritual, any belief etc from any religion in the present or past, or just create your own.

What would your religion be?

If it's a reinvention of a religion what is different about it?

Attached: jesus-the-missing-years-by-akiane-kramarik-4-options-available-5.jpg (500x400, 231K)

Religion is not something you just invent dumb-ass.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Attached: joseph smith.jpg (1632x2200, 894K)

How exactly is religion technology ?

Technology - From the Greek tekhnologia "systematic treatment of anart, craft, or technique,"

Religion - from the Latin religare “to rebind”. When we bind our actions to our philosophy, when we “walk our talk”, we are living our religion.

Since each religion is:

(1) A WAY to help humanity understand the spiritual laws of the UNIVERSE;

(2) A WAY to help us work with these spiritual laws that will help us in our life on Earth;

(3) A WAY to help us work with these spiritual laws that will help us when we leave our life on Earth;

(4) A WAY to help us communicate these spiritual laws and how to live our life in harmony with these spiritual laws to others in the family of spirit-humanity. Each religion attempts this communication using different words, symbols and rituals.

Then, yes, religion can be considered a technology.

Go to /his/ retard

Why would I when I have this board called "Technology" to answer my questions about a particular type of technology?

The worship of me as a deity. I demand sacrifices in the form of monetary donation, I take cash or bitcoin.

What sort of deity are you?

Wasn't this kinda what Terry Davis wanted to do?

>the cult of Terry A. Davis
I could get behind this.

Attached: glow in the dark niggas.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

God is dead now fuck off.

Within western society sure, but that's coming up on its due date, and the gap left in its absence has already begun to be refilled.

God is dead without argument.

But its not without argument.

Wrong. There is no argument because there is no foundation other then paradox.

Only one real answer

Attached: Adeptus_mecanics.jpg (400x407, 29K)

I prefer the gods of Chaos and discordian belief in entropy.

But you have no foundation without paradox either

Cba to figure out the details but it would be really stupid and all the followers would give me 20% of their money.

Wrong. Using paradoxical information as evidence for a common cause is beyond the normal follow of logic.

Ironically you ignore the most simple logical explanation that is back by both logic and the burden of proof yet your reaffirmation bias continues to think I'm attacking you instead of the fallacy you fell for.

There is no magic sky daddy listening to the utter chaotic noise inside trillions of beings centers of processing casting judgment for "wrong think".

Peer behind the mirror and you might see the try trappings in the abyss.

*true trappings

There is no more reason to not believe in sky daddy then there is to believe in skydaddy. The burden of proof is on you to prove he can't exist, to which you can't do since my reality isn't based on your feelings.

Which skydaddy?

the skyfather Dyeus Pita aka Zeus aka Tyr aka IVPITER

Attached: chad indo european.png (1544x1024, 215K)

Combine all of the existing ones so I can have all the holidays.

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

How else do you think Religion came to be? Fucking idiot