Has two channels dedicated to calling out Jewish sales tactics

>has two channels dedicated to calling out Jewish sales tactics
>will occasionally do it during unsponsored videos on the main channel
>his favorite game and console is Super Mario World and SNES
Why do we hate him? He's running a brand. He can't afford to anger the overlords in every video. He's a huge AMD fanboy and shills for Linux whenever he can. I think you Jow Forumsuys focus on his shill vids too much, but Linus clearly remembers how shitty everything was when he couldn't afford anything other than a Voodoo POS on a financed Gateway PC

Attached: DF6gw06UQAA9GQy.jpg (1200x900, 160K)

I still don't know if he's actually tranny or not help

Well I don't understand the hate for him either. He's a great ambassador for tech towards normies which someday may help them bridge the gap to become tech enthusiasts in the future.
Speaking of bridges, Ivy Bridge redux is your solution to cheap processor solutions and have the utility to power your PC at a quarter of the price. Just visit their website and input the coupon "Linus" for 50% your first order!

>tech tips
he gives zero (0) tips in his videos

We meme hate him because he drops shit and looks gay. No reason to actually hate him (other than his yellow fever obviously but this is not the board for that topic)

Attached: broken-phones.jpg (1110x720, 60K)

While his ironies about shilling are easy to read and sometimes hilariously pointed, a self-mocking level of faggotry I like in trash TV, he still suffers too much from the 'Tuber disease of evangelical delivery style, gesticulating like a tweaked chimp waving off incoming Warthogs, enunciating in squeaky singsong sweeps like a muppet dub. He's not the worst offender, since at least there's some modulation to his pace, but he's never exactly chill. Without going into the substance, any style that's exhausting to binge on hampers instruction. As for the degree it's meant to in his case, who knows?

This. He's not someone you go to for actual fucking tech news, he's just an entertainer, and everyone (including the gimp with earrings) has realized that. It's basically why he's going easier on reviews.

honestly Jow Forums is just jealous that he gets to dick around with more hardware than they'll ever afford or have access to (and gets paid for it)
also has a stable family life and rapidly expanding business

he is an insult to nature.
>miscegenate
>gets vasectomy
>thinks sex is about fun time instead of procreation.
he's the sort of guy who chronically masturbates and has sex all the time. the voice and soulless eyes are the result. he is SCUM

g hates on hm because he's small and a bit dorky looking but he has some serious alpha energy. It may just be the self assuredness of having a successful business and a hot wife, but you cant deny you would feel beta in his presence.

>has 3 children (before he turned 30)
>is in shape
how do you compare user?

Reminder to hide and report all e-celeb worship threads

Most of his shill videos are 'lets do dumb shit with product" that they don't even take too seriously. I don't know why Jow Forums does.

he has 3 kids
i think he just wants to fuck his wife for now he's done his job user

Linus holy fucking shit why do you keep posting in this shithole?

>post op thai waifu

His kernel is pretty cool

She really looks like an insect.

His content is entertaining and he seems like an honest guy, I like his videos.

He's a race traitor, but otherwise I have nothing against him

Techlinked is great. I love Riley.

He shills for things and looks gay.
First thing is something he has to do because he runs a business. Second thing doesn't matter because I'm not going to sleep with him.
His content is not the kind of content I personally enjoy though. I really don't care about the newest gaming RGB laptops but if he puts a video out about stuff for GNU/Linux I'll watch it out of interest even thought it's usually pretty clear they know nothing kek.
I don't hate him as a person though.

This

what an ugly chink, he should have gone for an Indian girl or similar white skinned person

>Watch Linus Tech Tips video
>Expect to get tipped
>WTF Linus doesn't tip
>mfw

Attached: 58c.png (1052x1137, 287K)

They look scary.

Because he does google and facebook sponsors... Facebook were releasing some home robot thing that had 8 microphones and 2 cameras and he said its good. He didn't mention the firmware... He didn't mention if it could spy on you... He didn't even mention what Phy type it uses... Which matters considering if it uses 802.11ac it can be hacked in like 2 minutes by a 11 year old child.

I like him but he does these sponsor reviews and it's just straight up shilling.

he fell for the chink wife meme

>being scared of Dick Suckem
lmao@your life

Riley is definitely the best host. He's just got some energy that's hilarious

>le evil joos
Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: 1540960965439.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

I would rather have an average asian girlfriend, than a "modern white woman"
t. european

Attached: 1551294729631.jpg (814x1022, 284K)

He created Linux so he must be the evil guy.

Kys