Our Jow Forumsuy has spoken GET IN HERE

our Jow Forumsuy has spoken GET IN HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3etYGDXOU

NVIDIA BTFO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

He said nothing but good things.

Attached: SULAFAT.png (640x480, 27K)

Both the RTX 2060 and GTX 1660 Ti have been such controversial cards. It's quite amusing to see the debates.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i'm not gonna listen to some hobbit sounding faggot

>people still watch, and even give money, to this fucking fraud

He should have had some honor and seppuku'd after CES. Instead he backpedaled and twisted everything and swept it under the rug

What a retard, who the fuck is going to buy this card when it provides no performance benefit over a last gen GTX 1070? People who bought a GTX 1050? LMAO, they would get a way better deal to get a GTX 1080 (even better if a used one).

As he should.
High end turing for gaming Isa fucking disaster every rtx card is garbage

tfw I just checked myu card for being shipped and it will be here tomorrow

Now only if my cpu arrives tomorrow, I'll have a new gaming pc to build and play with over the weekend while this blizzard comes in.

then how do you know what he sounds like

>What a retard
Yes, that you are indeed.
>who the fuck is going to buy this card when it provides no performance benefit over a last gen GTX 1070?
Pic related:

Attached: bda9488eea1214d29b5091e7882b816e098c9ed281808e3ce881970be0024bda.jpg (1041x1238, 294K)

>and even give money, to this fucking fraud
Yes. AMD proxies gives him the monies through patreon.

>the memory costs around the same as the GPU silicon itself
so that's why they went with >6 GB
I wonder how the HBM prices are doing nowadays after a few years of maduration

>watching AMDTV

BASED SCOT BTFOING NIGGERVIDIOTS AND HE GETS MONEY OUT OF IT

AHAHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

Unlike novideot niggers who shill for free? LOL

Let me know when the passive low-profile fanless 1650ti's release.

>who the fuck is going to buy this card when it provides no performance benefit over a last gen GTX 1070
The 1070 was $ 350 at launch

Attached: relative-performance_3840-2160.png (500x810, 48K)

>still can't beat vega 56

>+25% faster than rx580

Lmao

>nvidia btfo
At least did you watch the video? He praise the 1660ti and say the 590 is a turd

>Believing the lies of an AYYMD asslicker Scottish cuck living on Swedish welfare

stay mad
see you in the next thread

>scotboy makes vid bashing AMD and praising Nvidia's gpu
>Jow Forums still says he's shilling for AMD

At least did you read half the comments you replied to?

> 590 is a turd
Well, DUH.
But damn, Vega 56 goes for 260 euros while 1660Ti goes for 235 euros; I'd say 25 euros is pretty reasonable for a markup in performance, +2 GB of VRAM and the ability to flash Vega 64 BIOS.

the CURRENT state of AyyMDorefags

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1201x395, 163K)

Now that is a right and proper AyyMDfag.

Still 20% slower than my 1080 oc with 33% less ram.
That gap will no doubt close soon as it has really strong float point 16 32 and int ops compared to mid-highend pascal.
Why the fuck didn't nvidia make a gtx 2070ti and shit without the rtx garbage? Fuck sake nobody wants gay traced shit smudge aa dlss shit that cuts fps in half while looking like garbage
Moron I said I agree with him and the 1660ti is a decent card
Fuck your a fucking moron
This I mean what the fuck Vega and polaris is quite literally hot excrement I owned a 56 that cost 500usd at the time and it has performance of a mid tier card like a 1070 or worse.
HORSE SHIT IT'S 260EUR IT LAUNCHED FOR LIKE DOUBLE THAT AND PRICES ONLY CAME DOWN IN THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS STOP LYING SAYING THIS GARBAGE GPU IS CHEAP OFC IT IS IT'S SHIT

> HORSE SHIT IT'S 260EUR
It is for me. Did you know you don't have to pay VAT if you order from Germany to a non-EU country? I can't add a pic since it crashes my tab.
> GPU IS CHEAP OFC IT IS
Soooo I'm not lying? Nice butthurt.

>our guy

I don't see Linus anywhere

So a (high end) amd gpu from 2017 gets beat by a 2019 low-midrange 1160ti in performance per dollar and watts/thermals and somehow the 56 is a better card because it has 3gb more ram that it can't really use effectively and it's the better card in your mind VS the 1660ti? Moron
I'm not butt hurt I owned a 56 it was a abysmal card that's it even it's 200usd used it will be poor value it aged like milk the sekret sauce never came prim discard shaders all that never came it's just a fucking abortion they rushed it and Vega 7nm out the door because they had nothing to compete until navi this year and Arcturus next year so rather than leave a 2-3 years gap in their line-up we got this sub par shite

>Arcturus
it is not an architecture. it is a chip. probably for the new xbox.

Fury X had 4 GB and nobody was mad. The VRAM meme should stop

Oh sweet hopefully it makes its way into consumer hands then since big polaris never did.
Should be around 1080 Ti Vega 7nm level fast and super cheap good on thermals then.
Thats the bare minimum next gen needs to feel like a big jump and run 4k 60fps+ at any meaningful detail.
Maybe even throw some dxr shit in as well?

I think it would be an SoC mate, not a stand alone gpu. we will never see it in consumer hands.

Funny you mention that horrific cars because it even mattered back in 2015 when it came out games where regularly pulling 8gb of vram for 1440p and some 1080p
It was a experimental card that should have never been released.
Heck I think they should have just not made Vega at all just skip it (since it's garbage) and go straight to post gcn shit
I swear to fuck if their next big card in 202x has gaycucknext I'll never ever fucking buy it I've been literally burnt by gcn 4+ times
3+ 290 390s and once with vega never ever again

I know but there will be a similar gpu to the soc/apu console sku
Like polaris and the 480 being almost identical to the ps4 pro gpu and the 580 590 getting near or surpassing xbonerx

> So a (high end) amd gpu from 2017 gets beat by a 2019 low-midrange 1160ti in performance per dollar
It's not. 1660ti was made to undercut 1070 sales, not Vega 56 and aside from a handful of Nvidia-optimized games, namely Final Fantasy or GTA V, 1660 fits just inbetween 1070 and Vega 56 (56 outperforms both).
> watts/thermals
I don't care.
> is a better card because it has 3gb more ram
Yes.
However, I will change my mind when I will see hashcat benchmarks, which is the only thing that I care about, aside from casual gaming. I don't like to change my hardware, that's why I aim for something which will last for 5-7 years, and not 3.

I know you don't care about thermals but 56 isn't a good gpu
It's good value now but 2 years ago hell a year ago even it was dogshit.
Just because it suddenly got cheap and the ass fell out of mining doesn't mean it's some God gpu it's just a average amd card that's a decent midrange option if you get it cheap
It's honestly not worth it imho as it's too slow in a wide selection of games that I actually play runs too hot too loud and sucks down more power for less performance on avg
Gcn is garbage and I encourage anyone wanting to hang onto these 56 for a long time don't they age like milk and performance is slipping already.
Fine wine was and is a meme past the 2 year point nvidia catches up and locks down the midrange.

> it's just a average amd card that's a decent midrange option if you get it cheap
That's all I'm looking for if I'll even consider buy another GPU.

Ofc u do your a miner fag with no class or taste suck on my pascal 1080 gtx bitch

> with no class
> suck on my pascal 1080 gtx bitch
And it was going so well.

Came out 15 months before Vega garbage and still kicking its ass after.
Takes insane oc to even match it let alone beat jt

kill yourself scottish subhuman

Give me the quick rundown, I'm not watching a 30 minutes video from this guy

Attached: 000.png (578x560, 294K)

Attached: 666.png (1531x902, 842K)

Something was wrong with your Vega, because mine has none of those issues.

imagine being this emotionally invested in your favorite tech company.

>tfw "based jim" was an intel/nvidia agent all this time

Attached: 00000.jpg (2000x1900, 569K)

Pretty obvious after the CES fiasco.

>wait for Vega!
>o no Vega was shit
>wait for Navi!

Attached: 1476955771236.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

Radeon 7 was so bad it's out of stock everywhere, AMD FUCKING BANKRUPT LMOA

Every time I hear the Scottish accent my nipples become hard, don't know why.

My main issue is that he doesn't really sound Scottish to me

T. Scottish person from the north not inbred central belt niggers.

They only produced a small badge, u turbo faggot

He probably an indian who was forced to live in wcottland by the anglo saxon cucks

daddy, chill

1660ti is an okay card for its money.
Since previous generations of nVidia couldn't do FP32 and FP16 at the same time, and games are starting to utilize FP16 much more, expect for 9-10 gen to get gameborked™ to complete shit.

still not worth upgrading from my 560ti

>hes an unwitting intel/nvidia shill
>they dont even pay him
Hes so stupid he didnt know a vegetarian diet is insufficient without vitamin pills, this shoulnt come as a surprise.

Periods, motherfucker. Lrn2 use them.

Will the 1050/Ti successor be named 1650/Ti or 1550/Ti?

Attached: uh.png (249x250, 8K)