pastebin.com/qNsRJQef

>Electrostatic faq
kenrockwell.com/audio/stax/electrostatic.htm

Required viewing before debating sound :
youtube.com/watch?v=BYTlN6wjcvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a-JGAobDwGs&t=12m

Previous thread:

Attached: staxchads.jpg (1000x664, 97K)

Idol trash here. What's your setup like, user?

Attached: 1534592146752.png (1280x720, 3.6M)

>st*x

Attached: nanking.jpg (500x698, 260K)

*tackles u*

>troll thread only has 40 posts over the course of a day

Attached: 1532064803716.png (326x301, 35K)

ikr lol
esg is the new hpg ;o;

>this guy thinks it's a bad thing for a thread to be devoid of constant shit spam
I'm the one who op'd to keep you contained and not bleeding over there (hint : look at the more relevant pastbin)
Incidentally this thread will also keep niki content here.

I know who you are. You are this user I'm the OP from last thread. I made it as a joke, and was going to let your thread survive. Don't blame me if your plan backfires on you.

Attached: 1541734716968.png (912x580, 292K)

Nice pic. Sauce?

Destroy All of Humanity. It Can't Be Regenerated.

>Destroy All of Humanity. It Can't Be Regenerated.
Thanks, user.

Attached: 1531166496745.jpg (1108x1076, 522K)

>perfect headphones don't exi

Attached: IMG_20190226_170543 - Copy.jpg (1984x1488, 489K)

>Don't blame me if your plan backfires on you.
if /hpg/ truly could not survive without your crowd, niki spam and IT I'll take it as it not being worth surviving and won't bother op'ing any more of it.
As much as I have a distaste for the chinkshit eardildos, iemg shows how a thread should keep relevant to its audience, slow pacing but no constant garbo spam. If /hpg/ can achieve this but for the general headphone crowd and no focus on chinkshit it will be a massive improvement.
So if you're willingly following the containment splinter path, you're welcome. You're also welcome to keep op'ing /esg/ for real the next times.

>Jow Forums has a dedicated stax thread now
wow times have changed. anyway, i'm rocking lambda sig and srm600.

Attached: 1519375259493.jpg (849x912, 154K)

>/hpg/
>/iemg/
>/esg/
Can you morons stop flooding the board with different flavors of the same shit?

>So if you're willingly following the containment splinter path, you're welcome
>You're also welcome to keep op'ing /esg/ for real the next times.
Stop acting tough and like a rat. I could have easily reported your thread for trolling and mods would have deleted it. They don't like two threads, especially not before bump limit. I was simply being nice, I didn't even call you out for framing the OP in a d&c way by removing any references to the word headphone or hpg. This stupid in fight can easily escalate and we'll be forced into one thread again by mods.

So do yourself a favor, shut up, and go back to your threads. I haven't posted there but you're still here, I suggest you take your dumb opinions and leave already.

earrape

Sewer pipe simulation.

I was going to leave you in your containment, but if you're going to keep REEEEEing that people can finally have a clean thread there won't be any point to two threads indeed. Do what you threatened to do and report and merge this crap again and turn /hpg/ back into a landfill.
"gatekeeping" lol, it's more like a tentative suggestion to split, ultimately I can't control you and stop your crowd from shitting the good thread. Whether the split works or not entirely depended on how willing you were to corral yourselves and lose the audience that doesn't care about your memes.

Don't worry user, I have never had any intentions of making a second esg. You're stuck with us, the rest of it is just me fucking with you to make you mad.

Remember anons if its the best you can afford its your summit-fi yall have a great day

Attached: JPEG_20190225_232712.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

I own the L700 but wasn't impressed enough by 009 (except for looks)
Never got chance to hear 007 or 009S.

based and redpilled
please put hpg in the OP text so people know which thread is the real one

buy stax

yea put "headphone" and "hpg" somewhere in the op text so that people searching those terms find the one true op

is the d50 any good?

Yes it's fine