Is 500 euro enough to build an PC?

Is 500 euro enough to build an PC?

Attached: 70.jpg (760x392, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

awd-it.co.uk/awd-apex-legends-2300x-quad-core-4.0ghz-gtx-1060-desktop-gaming-pc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More than enough.

Ok, how does one go about building one?

Get a rough idea of what you need it for, pick compatible parts keeping that and your budget it mind.
You want better parts, go used. You want warranty, go new.

get a used 970gtx and an i5 and youre in business

Head over to for PC building related questions, check before posting a new thread next time

no you need a $10,000 INTEL CPU and a $6,300 NVIDIA GPU

Attached: intel jew.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Mine cost even less t. Bulgarian monky.

>970
>not Vega56

It's enough to get even a perfectly acceptable pre-built.

awd-it.co.uk/awd-apex-legends-2300x-quad-core-4.0ghz-gtx-1060-desktop-gaming-pc.html

>Nobody told him yet.
I'll tell you in a few years how you fucked up buying ryzens, or if you paid more than $299.99 for a motherboard, ram, and heatsink.

should be way less than €500

Attached: build.png (1750x1933, 273K)

If you buy used parts off ebay it is.

Attached: intel pig.jpg (267x297, 24K)

In my opinion you should go $700 at least. With that budget I'd go with an Xbox One X that work out of the box and requires no maintenance.

You want to start with a motherboard, CPU, ram combo, then a graphics card, and go from there. Buy from people with lots of transaction points and a 100% rating. They would rather take something back if there is a problem, like parts getting damaged in transit, than get bad feedback.

Logical increments.

Actually that's you.
MFW enjoying 16 modern Intel cores over clocked faster than any cryzen with mobos+ram.

I spent 100 euro, and got a used thinkpad. It can play fallout 2 and war thunder on ultra low for days

Be economical OP

Oh man, Intel tards really are scared of the upcoming summer.
Imagine, Intel doesn't even have anything to release before Q2 of 2020.

you forgot your picture

Attached: npc intel.png (500x600, 197K)

Buy a office machine, cheap pre built with decent CPU. Pop in a SSD and a mid range GPU.

>Oh man, Intel tards really are scared of the upcoming summer.

Why would any reasonable human being (aka not a ayymd shill) be afraid of another overhypred ayymd flop?

>Imagine, Intel doesn't even have anything to release before Q2 of 2020.

You mean H2 of 2019? When the market leader will set new performance records with new CPUs, as it happened previously?

Friendo, technology in Europe is not as cheap as it is in America.

Goto pcworld and buy off the shelf, prob the best option for you user

That's some hard cope if I've ever seen any.
Screenshotting that post to post in humor threads latter this year.

What do you mean? All I can find is equal prices, when we don't count for sales or discounts for specific parts that can be cheaper in one or another.
Ah wait, you're just shitposting.