Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: 1542445604712.png (870x979, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_France
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ching Chong Ping Pong
>ourguy
Definitely

cheeky bastard

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

Absolute madlad

Cheeky, but he's right about one thing. Everyone spies on everyone else.

based chink

>taking anything that a soul less chink has to say at face value
Yeah no thanks.

No, just because the US spies everybody doesn't mean we should allow China to do the same

Good thing you don't have to take his word for it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Maybe I could interest you in some cisco hardware with preinstalled NSA backdoors?

Yeah it does.

I'm quite sure China does spy, but at least he's telling the US they're cunts.
We shouldn't allow anyone to spy, especially not the US.

US is definitely fucked, but I wouldn't trust China. Most likely this is a PR move

>Most likely this is a PR move
Of course it is. Huawei is just collateral damage in the ongoing trade war between US and China.
And the US gave it's allies (vassals) marching orders about NO fucking Huawei in your 5G.

Our entire fucking 4G net is powered by Huawei gear, we'd notice if it was sending shit home.

Based and Chongpilled.

They both spy and that doesn't make either of them right

based af, holy shit

Attached: kib12i3gdeg21.jpg (700x700, 58K)

these numbers

Amerilards btfo

Attached: 1548542679732.jpg (599x248, 23K)

Sure, but the US spies to prevent terrorist attacks, and industrial espionage.

China spies in order to actually DO that industrial espionage.

It's how they steal all their major tech, from military secrets (f22 airframe), to boring shit like folding phones.

The US government generally isn't in the business of stealing a companies research/tech and then handing it a US company to copy. China however will gladly do this.

>refuse your local spymasters and accept ours over 5,000 miles away
They may be bastards, but they're our bastards, Chang

remember that time the NSA hacked Huawai to find informations about the alleged backdoors to use them themselves in countries like Iran and Afghanistan and in the end they found nothing ?

imagine living in a timeline when unired cucks owned wholly owned by chongs

>Prism, Prism, on the wall, who is the most trustworthy of them all?
B A S E D

Attached: hahahahahaha.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

>Sure, but the US spies to prevent terrorist attacks, and industrial espionage.
Pull the other one. There are no good guys and bad guys when it comes to countries.

US used their intelligence network to force the F-35 on us and to make the Swedes drop out of the bidding rounds. Don't come here and try to justify what our dear allies do to us. Everybody is a cunt on the world stage. The end.

In china they just don't call it spying

>US is the good guy
>we just try to protect israel from le ebil terrorists
>it's not like we steal patents or do economic espionage or anything
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_France

>using a departure from principle in one instance as precedent for a second

Neck yourself you smarmy bugman.

>Chinese lead spy
>Not using it's position to spy
It would be different if they haven't been caught spying, and stealing already.

riced and pinkopilled

>le us
They keep blaming the US, but the US is one of the most recent to have accused them of spying. I mean it was a reaction to everyone else's complaints, and investigations. The US was actually brushing off all of the complaints from other nations, and businesseses until recently.

Just force everyone to make their software open source. Then forbid selling precompiled software.

Because the US went out and "convinced" all its "allies" to boycott Huawei gear barely a month ago, brainlet.

Lmao, I'm not saying they don't do it, but they do it to a MUCH more minor degree, and they at least try to keep a semblance of secrecy about it.

China just says yea we stole that shit, so what are you gonna do about?

Cheeky cunt but based.

Yes. Chinks are going to save us from Yankee menace

Why would he deny spying for the Chinese government when it's obvious that he does? Clearly he's also a liar. He's not wrong about America and the west spying too though.

>Because the US went out and "convinced" all its "allies" to boycott Huawei gear barely a month ago, brainlet.
But all the Allies, and businesses were the ones who convinced the US. England, and Australia have been reporting that huwei, and chinkshit home appliances have been spying, and stealing from people. And nations like Australia banned, or planned to ban huawei tech already a few years ago.

Like I said earlier in the thread, our entire 4G shit us powered by Huawei gear that does not dial home or show any form of suspicious behavior whatsoever.
That didn't stop our spooks from going in front of parliament and say we can't give Huawei contracts for the 5G net, under poorly veiled orders from US spooks.

Chinks can't even save themselves from dysentery, bird flu, pollution, or their escalators. What makes you think that they're able to save everyone from the Yankee menace?

>our entire 4G shit us powered by Huawei gear that does not dial home or show any form of suspicious behavior whatsoever.
Partially powered in parts by huawei made gear, and what makes you think that they haven't attempted to call home?
Iirc T-Mobile has been completely anti huawei for a very long time since they stopped being business partners, and they've constantly made claims on how sketchy huawei products, and emoyees are especially on the back end.

My country has 100% huawei gear in its 4G net.
T-Mobile has become anti-huawei because they got their marching orders like fucking everyone else.

This how trade wars work in 2019, son.

Relative to their population they can. By proportion China is safer than the US in many ways as long as you're not like... a Muslim or something

>I mean it was a reaction to everyone else's complaints, and investigations
which must be why Germany and the UK recently told you to shove your anti-Huawei FUD up your oversized ass

>trusting China
>trusting ANY government

>T-Mobile has become anti-huawei because they got their marching orders like fucking everyone else.
Nah. 10 years ago huawei pulled some corporate espionage shit on T-Mobile while they had a business partnership, and T-Mobile has hated them ever since.
The US is/was quite late on the hate huawei bandwagon.

>trusting ANY government
This. And don't fucking trust any gear vendors either.
SEVEN FUCKING BACKDOORS in Cisco products last year.

don't trust bugmen, op

>England, and Germany was the first to report chinkshit irons, and toasters spying on them
>Claims that they told the US to fuck off with the fud.
Gee I wonder...

>T-Mobile/Deutsche Telekom(Germany)

>you spy
>n-no u
Fucking chinks.

Attached: bane.jpg (589x570, 167K)

>Literally copied, and used the accusation
They aren't the most "original" people are they.

>"Prism, Prism on the wall"
well played

Attached: vegeta laugh.gif (220x220, 44K)

They both spy. But who would you rather have spying on you, your own government or the Chinese government? That is the question.

Neither

>your own government
Here's the thing, your government is likely sharing all their data with their buds, and they're guaranteed to share it upon request.
There is no "I'd rather X spy on me than Y".

>we only spy on your corporations to steal your shit so its ok

Attached: o-PUTIN-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 136K)

the chi-coms would put is all in concentration camps if they could.
they're absolute scum.

Based comrade.

I think he meant more specifically the part where he said that they don't spy. Ching chong ding dong bullshit.

>US spies to prevent industrial espionage
Uhh... Stuxnet?? Fucking retard.

If backdoors are such a concern, why doesn't the US just insist that Huawei phones run on free software?

Attached: akko_thinking.jpg (288x402, 76K)

FUCK CHINA
FUCK USA
AND FUCK RUSSIA

lmao yeah if you think that wasn't for a good reason, you're a fuckin idiot.

That is obviously national defense oriented

Literally.

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

that doesn't preclude the possibility of compromised hardware like co-processors or microcontrollers, or perhaps lying about the functionality of parts to hide spying hardware

>disabling weapons grade uranium centrifuges
>industrial espionage
Remind me again of private corporations that make weapons grade uranium for the general public.

>Iran can't be trusted with nuclear technology
>but Saudi Arabia can
Why do you clapping elephant seals even try? How fucking clueless do you have to be to think that anybody outside your country actually buys the propaganda you feed yourselves?

Attached: Untitled.png (686x500, 119K)

Considering the IQ of saudi military, I won't be surprised if the houthi steal their bombs and nuke Ryadh.

This thread is a vivid display of how mutts lack self awareness.

>'murrica
>spies on allies because those allies arent allowed to spy on its people
>said allies then spies on on US in return for the same reasons
>chinks aren't western allies, is an expansionist dictatorship and steals western tech without even hiding it
Gee I wonder why they are less trusted.

>b-but we haven't noticed any spying!
Targeted surveillance is easy as shit to hide. Its massive volumes that more difficult. End to end encryption on everything would solve it though, but won't prevent, lets say a forced shutdown of their equipment.

based chinks, how will ameriburgers ever recover

Attached: 1503747978581.jpg (480x471, 51K)

>expansionist dictatorship
You do realize that this also applies to the west?
>steals western tech
You're fucking retarded and don't know what "steal" means.

>

Attached: 1551098146797.jpg (901x901, 130K)

at least we don't lack souls

>Sure, but the US spies to prevent terrorist attacks, and industrial espionage.

Yeah sure and when they put the leaders of allied countries under surveillance it was to prevent terrorists attacks.

Yes there is. If you’re in the five eyes it’s your government and your governments closest allies. As for China who knows. If you’re a cyber criminal then I’m sure you’d prefer Chinese spying, but if you’re not that Chinese spying is inevitably going towards furthering the agenda of a nation that is looking to topple the U.S., and by extension it’s allies, as the most powerful nation on earth. There is already way too much Chinese influence in the west (and AUS & NZ), and personally I’d rather not do anything, even if it’s tinfoil level of paranoia, that could help give them an advatnage over my own country and it’s allies.

That would of course be preferable, but incredibly unrealistic.

Imagine having to pledge allegiance to a fucking flag every morning, only to have some chink go "Prism, Prism on the wall" and destroy the entire legacy.

US dug its own hole.

>prism, prism on the wall, who is the most trustworthy of them all?
holy fuck did he actually say this? This guy has mad bants if he actually said this on air.

Hoping huawei phones will work on Verizon when I decide to upgrade. I'd definitely rather be part of the chink botnet than american.

I genuinely care about more the US government spying on me than the Chinese.

How will the Chinese government ever affect me when I will likely never visit China and China cannot press my government into harming me?

The US government also does that.

For example Siemens was mentioned a lot in the leaked documents.
US government wants German technology for their own without paying.

Trump started a trade war against China.
And now he's scaremongering everybody to not buy Chinese electronics but to buy "American" (which is also made in China because Americans cannot into chip making but whatever) instead.

This was never an issue until Trump came up with it.

That's cool and all but just because Prisim is a thing doesn't mean that China isn't also spying on us...

By undermining the entire national security of the United States and ruining its economy through stealing technology and economic espionage, which is already happening and could become even more accelerated with Chinese spy infected 5G equipment. It affects the life of every American quite significantly.

Way to miss the fucking point. There's proof of the US spying on fucking everyone, where's proof of Huawei doing jack shit.
That's what he said.

this post is why i want the US nuked

I'm European, not American.
America is a much bigger threat to our economy than China.

America is an ally of European NATO members whereas China and Russia are not. China is a threat to the entire free world. Look at how the American empire has influenced the world and think about what the Chinese would do in the same position. The NSA spying might be bad, but it pales in comparison to something like the Chinese social credit system and the great firewall. If you fear how America can influence Europe you should be fearing what Chinese influence could do to Europe even more. There’s also Russia which could start throwing its weight around more in Eastern Europe with a diminished US and fractured NATO, and you can be sure China would love to help in any way they can. Russia also has s far less free digital world than the US and of course NATO.

I really don’t understand how anyone in the free world, particularly Europeans, especially people from NATO member countries, even more so people in five eyes nations, and definitely Americans, can turn a blind eye to the Chinese threat because “muh NSA spying”. China is already at war with the U.S. and it’s allied economically and there’s arguably a cyber war happening too. The US has done bad, but an American dominated world is much better than a Chinese dominated one, especially for westerners.

>Iran can't be trusted with nuclear weapons, but House of Saud can
Just try and think your own thought processes through, it's hard to overcome your state- sponsored brainwashing.

Oh the irony

Yeaaah. I'm waiting for legislation banning Huehue from NA.

I would prefer China and Russia because at least those countries have a national identity & history.

Based china lmao

Yes goyim

Attached: 1531783062294.jpg (614x644, 193K)

America is an ally of Europeans?
Lol no fuck off and hope all of you die fighting for Israel.

>we don't spy
Is he joking? Why does he think he can speak for all of China?

You would prefer mass censorship of the internet, a social credit system, prison for speaking out against the government, a total ban on civilian ownership of firearms? China is a REAL surveillance state. At least the U.S. still pretends to believe in freedom.

Well maybe the UK at least. The whole Israel - US thing is a whole other topic. I also don’t understand the American staunch support of Israel, and it’s so obvious and pervasive that it even has me starting to wonder if Jow Forums and neither-nazi conspiracy theories of Jewish control are actually indeed true.

>US of A spies to prevent industrial espionage
>Lmao, I'm not saying they don't do it
Is it even possible to have negative IQ?

>US spies at a "minor" degree so it is okay
>US is lying about spying so its okay

lmao how bluepilled can you be

Based Houthis

>we don't spy
yeah ok

Attached: 1549940918060.jpg (500x500, 114K)