8bit guy video about designing building a hobby computer

>8bit guy video about designing building a hobby computer
>Has guests on to discuss what they miss and don't miss about the Commodore era
>everyone discussiong the technical and practical aspects of 8-bit computing
>this fat poseur faggot comes on and starts rambling about his "creative process" like a fucking tool.

Getting real sick of him LARPing as a computer expert when he only knows about shit from wikipedia.

Attached: soygr.png (1263x709, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayh0qebfD2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the 8 bit guy is probably a pedophile and the LGR guy is a guy id go to a bar with and be able to make a joke about anime without him turning pink

he's a enthusiast just like us, dont be so hard on him

This, he stood out like a sore thumb in that video

> LGR guy is a guy id go to a bar with

Yeah, a gay bar you fucking fag.

Then don't watch his content?

nice

He looks like a nu-male soicuckerson.

>people make videos about subjects with no practical application
>viewers debate over who has more useless knowledge
just let people enjoy things

>LARPs like he used IBM PCs in the 80's professionally
>only born in '89

Attached: 1551215831402.png (752x720, 1023K)

>caring about youtube videos
OP you are the faggotest faggot. You are, in fact the king faggot

/thread

Whats wrong with enjoying things?

He should get a visual studio 6.0 copy, so he have to make a video learning how to program.

I don't really have a problem with LGR. He's kind of "soi" but he covers interesting stuff, and he and I were born the same year so a lot of the stuff he covers is stuff I remember too. I just don't think it made any sense to involve him in that hobby computer project, he's too young to have experienced Commodore in its prime and he's not a programmer or engineer.

'86 actually.

this

>whats wrong with dick up your ass
This isn't a reddit safespace. I don't know what it is with cock suckers who adamantly come to the defense of ecelebs who don't give a fuck about them. You must be one of those spastics who keeps shipping crates of crap to him even when he says no. You can watch and enjoy his stuff without being a complete faggot whose rectal cavity contracts after they see an insult or criticism.

Attached: aye-its-ya-boi-lgr-junior.jpg (570x710, 144K)

I've got no cock in this fight, but I'd just like to point out that Jow Forums is something like 40% fags and an additional 20% fags in denial.

Spot on. Watch his magic 8 ball vidwo. Youll see what i mean

I just enjoy his videos about interesting old shit.
I don't see anything wrong with it.
>whats wrong with a dick up your ass
aks my boyfriend he loves it

Hi Clint!

Anyone here think LGR has jumped the shark? He used to release some interesting content, especially his Tech tales series. A lot of it wasn't terribly in depth, but it was comfy to watch while having lunch or a snack. Now he's putting more inane shit like sloshing peanut butter and chocolate milk on a kiddie keyboard.
WTF happened? Has he gone full man-child?

He's just a guy who likes computers, he's not very informed about details
Dude never even soldered, he's like the opposite of the normal retro fag, someone caring about aesthetics more instead of inner workings and fixing stuff
His restoration videos are wiping things with a wet cloth
I also found the BASIC video funny where he was also a guest, dude never even used BASIC until he was 20+

It's not about enjoying things, it's about LARPing unironically

What's the other 50%?

LGR never pretends to be an expert.
His entire thing is that he's a consumer-level enthusiast.

The dude is a fag. For someone who spent so much time on a computer it baffles me that he hasn't programmed anything serious or worthwhile.

he’s a gaymer what do you expect

seems like he'll fit right in here

Clint is chill and makes comfy retro tech videos. I don't really get the hate, unless it's people projecting.

retrocomputing threads on Jow Forums are pretty much image dumps so there isn't much difference

can't program
can't solder
does not know anything about the computers he likes

I've never seen a 32 year old act more childish.
It's kinda weird.

jealousy

> have 8bit computer
> do math
> 70*2
> overflow
Yeah looks like a great Idea going back to 8 bits

>he's too young to have experienced Commodore in its prime

So? Is there any rule that says you're not allowed to learn about and enjoy things if you didn't or couldn't when they were new?

Is no one allowed to enjoy music by Bach or plays by Shakespeare anymore?

His SGI Indigo video made me rage, I hope no one sends him a Sun workstation

Talk about ross scott instead.

Any guy that opens his mouth for photos should be shot on sight desu.

I guess long words are a problem for you in more ways than one.

t. Butthurt autists living with mommy

IBM PCs are the exact same thing as new computers, just slower

He's the definitive s*yboy. Save.

yeah, the 80s were hell never being able to count past 255

clint isn't technical but he is a very comfy tuber

>20 minutes for a children's keyboard
Who watches this shit?

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

nazis obv. Checked

I cant believe we cant count past 4.8b now :( we shouldve just made 256bit computers

>we shouldve just made 256bit computers

Attached: 2 to 256.png (963x537, 36K)

I did.

didn't lgr get rejected by that tranny pushing up roses

It don't if you're treating the byte as an unsigned byte.
Also if you use a rotation with carry, you can push the bit up to the next byte.

>LGR pc restoration kit

Attached: 1529163691007.jpg (760x387, 85K)

Totally off topic but that is the most onions face I've ever seen.

anyone with a CompE or EE degrees knows this cuck and the 8 bit boomer are major larpers.

so that's what they are teaching in American universities

How is 8 bit guy a larper? You don't buy that he used those old computers when he was a kid?

iBook guy is literally building a computer from scratch

But one of my RAM chips is bust...

Just don't watch like how does this offend you senpai just turn the computer off.

>8-bit guy
>LARPer
you fucking retard

Attached: 1530063219470.jpg (480x480, 52K)

which video was it?

youtube.com/watch?v=ayh0qebfD2g

Rent free

Too difficult. You'll have to wait for one of your viewers to donate a complete working replacement computer.

Can't I just solder? New chip from china is like 2 bux
Pls

You mean he's convincing other people to build him a computer from scratch

8-but boomer made like 2 mil making some gay ass game. You can hate on him all you want but he isn't LARPing

>8bit guy video about designing building a hobby computer
some piece of shit that's going to use BASIC? just another excuse for more e-begging
>Getting real sick of him LARPing as a computer expert when he only knows about shit from wikipedia.
welcome to the retarded world of 8bitguy and his retard friends. that's their skill level.
8bitguy is an e-begging faggot. viewers send him free shit, he pretends to know something about it. his videos about how he made his piece of shit game demonstrate just how dumb this fucker really is. anyway, if 8bitfraud doesn't know something then he's in the facebook groups for the c64, c128 (and others) begging users for help because he's too retarded to read or to google.

He's not the same as LGR
He at least understands what his doing

Please show me what games you made.

> game still not released
weeeeeeeew
DAMAGE CONTROL DAVID

If he knew what he was doing, he wouldn't have to bring a special guest on his show just to solder a few wires and a level shifter together.

8bitguy looks like he's in a world of pain lately. i would be too if this ham beast stood next to me. the gravitational pull of it must be a frightening experience.

Attached: 1549819400642.jpg (960x960, 128K)

I worked at a relatively secure boeing / sikorsky / defense subcontractor and we all chipped in and bought our dept boss one of these as a gag. He used it for far longer than we were comfortable with.

Attached: 1550004864498.png (500x486, 125K)

>He at least understands what his doing
he does fucking not. he has absolutely no idea what he's doing. everyone else is always doing everything for him. he's a giant man-toddler that needs to be spoonfed.

>rejected
>pushing up roses
imagine getting rejected by an insecure psuedo-sjw with tattoos and daddy issues who likes the monkees

he made a game for DOS and the C64 in assembly. Thats more than 90% of Jow Forums and definitely requires knowledge.

You mean like the time he nigger-rigged an ATX power supply to an old PC and caused one of the caps to detonate?

>> game still not released
he's literally shipping it out nigger

there's enough old farts that browse this board that know assembler better than the english langauge, so shut the fuck up you 8bitguy cock sucking shill.

>nigger-rigged
t. didn't watch the video

I'm waiting for you to show me the collection of games you wrote in asm.

then i would no longer be anonymous, would i? you stupid fucking faggot. it really is you, isn't it DAVID? OY VEY!

don't forget to not give 8bitfaggot any money. all his games are on your favourite pirate sites. fuck him and the cock sucking shills in this pathetic thread.

Haha gottem

>then i would no longer be anonymous, would i?
This is the saddest excuse I've read on this website. Then tell me what this code does:
push bp
mov bp, sp
mov al, [var]
mov ah, al
cld
xor di, di
mov cx, 32000
rep stosw
mov sp, bp
pop bp
ret

>literally paperclips
I'm not sure you did, faggot.

8bitguy is gonna get arrested for diddling his kids screencap this.

>nobody has posted it yet
>or the other one yet

i ran this in a vm. it's ransomware.

wow that's a tranny? shit they're getting better at concealing the flaws, I have to be careful from now on.

Attached: 1549670682597.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

>[var]
user...

Attached: 36153699095_eb5fea8f65_c.jpg (800x548, 137K)

I'm too much of an AVR zoomer to read this intel garbage.

That's a bad case of onions face.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

wtf is wrong with the monkees you fucking nigger. that show was my fucking childhood.

Go cry about random youtubers on reddit, you actual, literal faggot.

Almost 2 hours and still no answer.
Good job user
that's the superior syntax

>technical and practical aspects of 8-bit computing
but there's literally none in the modern era

>how dumb this fucker really is
what did he do?

>Dude never even soldered
You'd think with all the shit he hoards he would have to solder at least a few things. Why are people so opposed to learning how to solder? It isn't even particularly difficult.