Wh*Toids invent the car

>wh*Toids invent the car
>BLACK BULL is better at driving
You can't make this shit up

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-223402.jpg (1080x2160, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3br0tDqW3r8
youtube.com/watch?v=PqIziuag21I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Abu Dhabi

Literally who

youtube.com/watch?v=3br0tDqW3r8

>Can't even take a proper phone screenshot without the volume showing up
Is this the intelect of the american pavement ape?

>jewish "sport"
>not rigged

>changes hubcaps
>"Genius inner city youth builds own car"

How'd you know I was a spic?

They play police sirens and children saying 'daddy?' in his earpieces during the race.

Attached: 1542184688102.png (749x821, 888K)

Heil Schumacher

I mean it's not unlikely, he did win. They also probably tried to make him read before the race

His radio wingman kept telling him to slow down to say hi to his son

>Nigger is good at high speed pursuit

Colour me surprised

F1 wanted a nigger champ badly. Lewis Hamilton was on the same team as a Spanish driver, was his understudy, support driver.

Spanish guy won championship in the car... so they fired his ass to make the black champion in the same car the next year.

F1 is all about who has the best car, not the best driver. F1 is all tech these days. Cars drive themselves.

It's some Tiger Woods scam.

Tiger Woods was manufactured, too. He was winning tournaments until his huge sex scandal. With his reputation gone, so did his marketability. Dude then gets "injured" and is never the same.

>Chinese invent powder and paper
>WHITE BULL is better at making firearms and printing books
You can't make this shit up

Well historically Africans invented wheel.

>wheel
>Africa

What is Iran and the Eurasian region for 2 rubles please

Meme flag, opinion discarded

You know jack shit about f1. It's the constructors not the driver. Anyone in formula would make poles with that car. Typical nigger knows nothing about engineering or motorsports.

niggers don’t invent things they steal things

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE GODS

THAT MONKEY MEN WORSHIP!

Attached: e5e50f2b888e14287c3e49cfcaaee9cf9bc7a8a27251372d74c89ded04e87032.jpg (474x517, 115K)

intellect

Who is this Grand Prix girl

>Listen here nigger, if you don't win we're going to hold you down and make you read a book

>Y-yes'ir I'll win, I'll win real good sir. jus don make me read no books

His team has over 200 white men engineering his car. He is just the figurehead. Without the best car, he wouldn't win, as shown where RedBull were unstoppable. The drivers are merely accessories for PR purposes.

literally fucking this

Also
>implying F1 is real racing
wake me up when a nigger is winning on the NASCAR track

First of all he's a mutt, second of call he drives the best car on the grid even though he isn't the best driver, which is a result of German engineering.

>2k18
>F1
F1 died when Schumi left, Vettel dun goofed and lewis hamilton is just a cunt, he can't take it if he loses a race. Hamilton is the Ninja of F1.

schumacher is autistic, vettel is an arrogant cunt Germany sucks dicks and i hate that nigger

>In 2016 Mercedes chose to switch chief engineers between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rossberg.
>Nico wins the champoinship
>behind the scenes Hamilton chimps out
>Nico retires 5 days after winning championship
>Hamilton demands he get his chief engineer back
>chimpout diminished

>schumacher is autistic
yeah, he became spastic after his skiing accident. Now he's just a wallet tied to apparatuses to continue "living" for his wife's expenses.

I don't know a lot about F1. Do the drivers play no role at all, I mean does the car drive itself? I've watched Rush btw.

Nico proved it was the racecar and the engineers/mechanics behind it.

amerimutt edumacation

F1 was always boring

super truck racing is where its at:
youtube.com/watch?v=PqIziuag21I

Attached: trux.jpg (1228x648, 175K)

Historicaly africans never invented a wheel? Not a single one found anyhwere on the continent to date (except ones mader after we introduced the concept)

It's funny when people who know nothing about F1 try to apply "redpilled" jewish conspiracy logic to it

>I mean does the car drive itself?

It's literally the most intense and hardest motorsport, F1 drivers are all top tier athletes.

So ya the car drives itself and the driver just sits there

>still gets stopped by police and shot

I think Vettel, Verstappen, Alonso, Riccardo, and maybe Leclere would beat Hamilton if given equal cars.

Mercedes is just a dominant manufacturer and Hamilton is a consistent driver.

>Computer assisted cars
>Actual "competition"
Put him behind the wheel of a Plymouth Road Runner stock car on the Nurburgring circuit and watch him die quickly

Years of evading the police have paid off for this nigger