JUST STAY IN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

JUST STAY IN JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
WHAT KIND OF TINY GOOK HANDS DO I NEED TO GET THIS FUCKING SCISSOR SWITCH HOOKED IN

Attached: 756F3C57-872A-41A0-BA6E-826A29E8F313.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

looks like your esc key has escaped

Attached: 1546218665798.png (383x404, 173K)

fuck you tell me how to get it back in

>Amerifat hands
>Wonders why he can't get it in

It isnt something you can explain with words. It's just something you just know how to do or you dont, It's like a skill you just have.
It's called finesse.

>chinklet keys
You did it you yourself, you subhuman.

You can just push down really hard on it and it might pop in

God bless.

Attached: 1541166481406.gif (404x402, 872K)

i’m like 180 at 6’1 just fix my fucking keyboard

Attached: 7E8E5115-616F-4B21-90C1-4B90A981F415.jpg (1616x2046, 424K)

>Windows 7
Install Gentoo.

Attached: empireofdust.png (1808x1080, 2.37M)

We'll see how post-EOL goes for 7 because I'm sure as shit never ever installing 10 on my personal machines. May end up making the switch. Tell me how to get my escape key back in.

You can try demounting the mechanism of the key and mounting it in the keyboard and then put the key in it

last time i tried that, the two halves of the scissor separated and i spend another fucking half hour just trying to figure out what the right orientation to get them back together is

I'd try to hook the black legs (of the key) into the keyboard. Then gently depress the key until the top snaps back in, possibly putting some some extra pressure toward the screen so it has all the slack available. I can't tell from the photo, but if it looks like starting with the top and snapping the bottom would work better, do that (obviously).

Sometimes you can demount one side of the key mechanism, which gives you enough play to get it back on to the keyboard, then you're able to snap that one side back on (the key) by depressing the key gently.

A machine does it you massive fucking retard

WTF!
PETA lied to me, they said animals put every single piece of my computer together and 90% of them need suicide nets so they don't jump off their 900 story building!

PETA didn't lie to you, son. The animals use machines.

The trick is to separate the keycap from the scissor mechanism (not switch) by unclipping from the snaps (one side of the mechanism is clipped in two plastic points which is where you want to unclip from, other end with closed corner wedges is meant to slide out after unclipping) and put the mechanism into the metal hooks (make sure mechanism is put back in the right way up, your pick shows the bottom of the mechanism).

You might need to use a tool (a small flat head screwdriver or a black stick/ nylon probe) to unclip the snaps (chink hands not essential).
If any of the metal hooks are bent you may need to use a flathead screwdriver carefully set the hooks back correctly (too much force then the hook would snap and you are fucked).

After you got the mechanism back on you then reverse on how you took the keycap off the mechanism by sliding the wedge part of the keycap into the relevant part of the mechanism and press the other side of the key to click the keycap's snaps back into the mechanism.

YouTube tutorial would be the best for something more visual.

This is what you get for not using mechanical

Name a single laptop that uses mechanical switches

MSI GT8x

No u feggit, u will just damage it if you push hard.

I know this feel

I had to fix my dad's laptop keyboard once and thought it was gonna be easy, but lol nope
Required some tiny tools to get it done

lol

harro a stephen
you cannot eshkape da game re pray

Attached: prayer.jpg (332x383, 31K)

best answer, and the only way I've ever been able to re attach a key.

Do what I do and grow your fingernails out 4 times that length. Then you can tinker with anything.

yeah my old Inspiron 6000 is missing a bunch of keys because of this sort of bullshit.

I refuse to work on keyboards whose keys aren't designed to come off easily any more

kys stephen

>just fix my fucking keyboard
Fuck off you entitled dragon dildo hoarder.

On my old laptop I would just remap keys btw
Like if you only have escape missing why not remap caps lock to escape lol

Just use a planck

You're going to burn your swimmers/ovaries by keeping an hp dv6 on your lap. Hook up a real keyboard to in instead and turn it into a workstation. Thank me later.

You mean you arent just supposed to shove those in real hard and wiggle it until it clicks? Guess I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

Attached: jordan's laptop.jpg (1785x1339, 403K)

the switch is broken. You broke off the tiny plastic bit that was holding it in.
Scissor switches go in once and can't be taken out without breaking them.

Use tweezers ffs. It's how you manipulate things too tiny to do effectively with your fingers.

Fuck you I've taken them out and put them back in before. It's completely possible.
OP's looks possibly broken but the picture is too blurry to tell.

>using HP shit tops.
you deserve this

>look at my completely normal horrifically disfigured hand

>windows 7
That's fucking VISTA

Attached: 1539172669717.jpg (750x359, 35K)

THIS ISN'T YOUR PERSONAL TECH SUPPORT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GO FIX YOUR SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE