>notches
>foldable phones
>smartwatches
>blockchain
>AI assistants
>smartfridges
>any JavaScript framework
>VR

Attached: tomato-demon.png (680x634, 556K)

correct

>wearables
>internet of things
>machine learning

All correct.
As someone learning JS I hate the fucking frameworks.

>blockchain
The only one that doesn't belong here. Crypto being a meme doesn't make blockchain a meme

It's a meme anyway

>JavaScript frameworks

Attached: 1549655806676.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

JS frameworks have fucked everything. I swear before things didn't use to break when everything didn't have to be loaded in one page by JavaScript. For example, sometimes you click a YouTube video now and it loads the new video's title and description and everything but still plays the old video. I'm sure this is because of fucking JS frameworks.
Which is all the fault of mobile users.

It got rated as the most overhyped technology in a survey they did of developers this year.

VR can be a new experience, though. It makes me excited for the next step in immersion: stimulating the other senses. Just watch Ready Player One.

Touchscreen laptops make captchas a breeze

>>blockchain
nope

>>VR
right now yeah, but I have high hopes for the future

touchscreens are the superior pointing tech

I'm certain they were also shitting on crypto with that response, whatever the wording of the question

user, laptops are used not only for coding. Touchscreen ones have their uses in art and design

It is, YouTube is handled entirely by JavaScript.

I remember when I thought smartphone and tablets were just gadgets. Boy was I wrong. Just like you now.

I like you too, user.

>lifting hand away from keyboard
>lifting hand upwards against gravity
no thanks, I'll keep my finger comfortably resting on the Thinkclit as nature intended.

It's just the same as captchas on mobile, right?

I just don't get why you have to cover JS with a new layer of shit that adds nothing just because some spergs like them.

I have a touchscreen laptop (because it's kind of hard not to buy one at this point), and that is the only thing I have ever used it for. At this point I regularly forget I can even touch the screen (I built a $1000 PC to browse the chans and don't do captchas regularly on it anymore). I tried using a stylus to take notes on it in my engineering classes, but it was fucking worthless. It's easier to take notes on paper and scan them when I get home (although I don't do that because keeping a good notebook is not difficult).

ITT: retards who don't know how to read library documentation so they're mad at the world
pic related, it's you

Attached: opossum a.jpg (600x799, 43K)

Attached: Gartner Hype Cycle 2017-07.jpg (1500x1269, 148K)

correct