Best photo viewer?

Attached: 73.jpg (656x921, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AmmarkoV/FlashySlideshows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

feh opeesmom.png

Attached: 15507400084770.jpg (642x640, 36K)

i'd say ristretto is the most 'just werks' and would almost be perfection but for some reason some images it just shits the bed and refuses to display, even though any other image viewer does it just fine, gwenview is the closest to it but its slow as balls to open on older hardware
i'm currently just sticking with feh, although its not the greatest for just browsing through pics, theres probably a way to do it but i'm apparently too stupid

Attached: whatugot.gif (302x500, 914K)

sxiv or gtfo

gallery.apk

Yus fuckin' chuck er in the yute

mpv is the only option for viewing exotic formats such as animated png, animated gif, webm, webp and svg

xv or sxiv if your aids

Jpeg view obviously

why not nomacs? i want to change my currently image viewer

This.

Apple Photos

I like Honeyview.

who is this semen demon?

>blackstink

Attached: F9121C19-23DD-4AE2-BCE3-FEF5D4AD2F3F.png (395x474, 25K)

+2

Gwenview

jpegview for windows
sxiv for linux

Xee.

Default Win 10. Haven't had a need for anything else. Win 7 fags have fun installing extra software just to see gifs, play MKVs, and listen to FLACs

Looks face probably plastic surgery -10/10

IrfanView

Attached: IrfanView-icon.png (256x256, 8K)

or ACDSee

Doesn't integrate properly into default apps in win10
No open with external editor option
Hosted on cnet
Closed source

Why would you ever use this garbage?

>cnet
it's hosted on less sketchy places too.

>No open with external editor option
i think you can manually define 3 external editors/programs somewhere in menu and also as keybinds in irfan view

>closed source
welcome to windongs. you deserve no security audits.

>win10
LOL. just LOL. RFLMAO. hahahaha. penis.

There's literally no reason to use closed source garbage when superior open source alternatives exist, even on windows, friendo.

I like faststone.

i've tried other things. irfan view is a very quick (in terms of feedback and launch time) win32 toolkit applicaiton with neat editing features and plugins (like altalux, which photoshop doesn't even have), opens almost fucking everything, including adobe illustrator documents and SVGs, yet it's GUI isn't crowded with useless icons and crap and menus are well organized.
i know it's unethical harmful antifreedums software, but, i dunno, it's just good and competently made, like foobar2000 or older utorrent versions. it's been like that since 90s. if i was involved in doing more graphics work on linux, i'd probably use it through wine for previews and quick adjustments, because nothing on linux comes close.

Yup. Tried many throughout the years, but always end up coming back to irfanview.

Can someone explain on why people use 3rd party photo viewers? I understand video software like VLC since formats, but is that the same for photos? I’ve just used default viewers on pc and mobile for ever, I never understood why you wouldn’t.

feh if you are completely autistic and sxiv if you are a little less

Attached: wovz8ldv54x11.png (1500x1050, 321K)

Because third party solutions offer options that the stock software doesn't?

posted this right when i went to sleep only to see literally useless answers
I'll stick to my built in photo viewer while rockin fully white classic theme on my w7 until u faggots sort out: WHAT IS THE BEST PHOTO VIEWER?

eog

I used Windows Photo Viewer (default in Windows 7, can be enabled as default with the registry in Windows 10) until I got a 1440p screen. Windows Photo Viewer cannot scale images to screen so anything that is not very high resolution looks small.

Honeyview solves all this as it allows the image to be scaled in full screen to your screen and can be customized to be as minimalist as possible. I've tried pretty much everything in this thread and Honeyview is by far the best.

+3

ACDsee would be perfect if it didn't occasionally shit the bed when it comes to displaying certain animated gifs. i emailed them about this and they reluctantly admitted the fault had been there since version 2 and was too deeply embedded to fix.

windows photo viewer

Attached: 1541357339001.jpg (600x600, 33K)

mpv

Attached: Screenshot_20190301_143955.png (772x1077, 1.02M)

Default photo viewer on Win7/8 does not support jif.

github.com/AmmarkoV/FlashySlideshows

>Doesn't integrate properly into default apps in win10

kek, how about reading help if you can't figure it out yourself.

Blackpink's Jisoo

Is there a way to tag PNG? I can only tag JPG.

Attached: generation-loss.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Preview.app

- Honeyview
- FastStone Image Viewer
- XnView

sumatrapdf

Probably xcowsay

Attached: Screenshot_20190301_114904.png (1680x1050, 524K)

on linux its eog. its the only one that does not rape hdds when you open something in a big directory. feh and similar dont even support browsing so you have to open every file manually

Honeyview or nomacs

*sniffs*

Attached: 1544376722024.jpg (570x653, 62K)

>Doesn't integrate properly into default apps in win10
DA FAK? just config as default in the shitty windows config menu
>No open with external editor option
unveliable...
>Hosted on cnet
literally a bunch of options on the same download page
>Closed source
worried of a closed source... on windows...

Attached: wtfreading.jpg (446x600, 37K)

> using Winshit 10

Attached: 1534913017195.jpg (453x470, 16K)

nomacs

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-16 03:06:45.png (1366x768, 834K)

Obvious FastStone is obvious

>default behaviour for webm and gif is not loop
dropped