Why can't Android phone texts have blue bubbles...

Why can't Android phone texts have blue bubbles? Why doesn't someone make an app that spoofs blue bubbles and make millions?

Attached: hKxIIuP.png (578x266, 32K)

I'm pretty sure iMessage uses a proprietary protocol that must go through Apple's network.

>texting whores in the first place
Seriously, find a girl who doesn't have the urge to fit in

Attached: 1551218239645.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I legitimately don't want to be around people who judge you based on your phone choice. Talk about childish.

iMessage is a digital protocal, it doesn't use SMS. I'm surprised apple hasn't released a paid android iMessage client

So why are you paying on Jow Forums? 95% of this board is judging people on which tech products, including phone, they chose.

Mine's blue, I use Google Messages

What makes you think I interact with those people?

I don't understand, like 99% of us will never smash or actually wall up to a girl to ask her out. Why should we care?

What's the point in chasing white single mothers with black bastards who probably have at least 3 STDs?

t. iToddler

Or black girls. What's with this whole jungle fever thing lately? I thought you guys were into gooks.

>us
>we
Stop projecting.

Jow Forums is a satirical site, I don't take anything here seriously.

I don't think you understand how women work

It's projected here every day, have you not noticed @ quarter of the images posted here have some literally who? gook plastered on? In fact name me one gook from the top of your head.

protip: you can't but that's what Jow Forums is after

1. Who gives a shit
2. Who still uses SMS

No sweety. I'm a no-phone owning, linux using, non-gaymer. It feels like the entire board is run by ad departments, apple marketing scum included.

Your observation bias doesn't reflect reality. You're not omnipresent and your memory is obviously retaining something specific while ignoring the rest.

>Who still uses SMS
Shart-in-Marts

What else am I supposed to use, Discord and Snapchat?

There's a shitload of alternatives, pretty much any of them have SMS beat on their specs

Just use Whatsapp like the rest of the world.

Here everybody uses whatsapp. We don't have american whore problems

I don't live in a 3rd world country called the "United States of America"

This way of thinking is what separates men like me who get laid vs you

Attached: mad_men.jpg (450x815, 55K)

Not him but to be fair korean girls even the ones not caked in make up are objectively better looking than most non-fat white girls. But looks aside they haven't for the most part been corrupted by the SJW/feminists brainwashing so they're less likely to end in 5-10 years of an excruciatingly shitty marriage followed by divorce.