Post your boxes lads

post your boxes lads

Attached: 2019_09.png (497x389, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cromwell-intl.com/fun/fingerbox/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saw the OG at the museum recently

Attached: sketch-1551416794931.png (1080x1440, 1.48M)

I don't know what's that but I want to stick my penis inside it

>ayo
Hol up

I'm dead serious I saw it in real life

Attached: sketch-1551416857425.png (1080x1440, 1.44M)

What derivative, insipid plastic tripe!
You call that tactile?
I sometimes wonder if anybody within the artistic and cultural domain of fingerboxing will ever be able to surpass Ay-O or the Fluxus project in general.

Attached: sketch-1551417012018.png (1080x1440, 1.57M)

I've heard a rumour that there's a secretive dealer out in Abu Dhabi with a huge collection, supposedly including two of the original, pre-war boxes. Very expensive, very hush hush. Do you know anything about this?
The implication that they weren't all destroyed in the fire-bombing is blowing huge holes in my circles and I need to get my fingers in one.

Used to own one that looked just like pic related

Attached: fingerbox_3holes.jpg (570x361, 17K)

Are ones with magnetic flux inhibitors really worth the investment? I could buy 2 monolithic zirconium ones with neodymium magnets taped on instead of one of these.

You won't get it back if you do.

Attached: serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FDrYamCmcCVk%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&sp=581b4b833665d88 (1280x720, 105K)

fucking zoomers and your digiboxes. I remember having to wait weeks for a custom insert to one of my Mandou boxes from china, now you can just download it.

Neodymium magnets are a meme. I fell for it years ago but after wasting my money numerous times I decided to switch. It might seem like there's no real difference but you'll be glad you switched in the long term.

Man it's pretty fucked up what the happy box actually was. I can't believe the sick fucks who actually went on to work on them during WW2. Makes war nazi war crimes look petty.

Finger Box or "fingerbox" is a tactile art piece created by Ay-O in the 1960s. The boxes are small hollow cubes with a hole in the side. These boxes are filled with various objects, such as hair, cotton balls, nails. It is then on the art's observer to put their fingers in the hole of the box. Online, people have used the box as a type of prank, where in which people ask about the box and others pretend to know what it is and to have owned one since childhood. When someone asks what the box is, others in the thread mock the person who asked.

That hoax was ironically started TO HIDE finger boxes. I'm glad it worked, it only makes them that much more valuable.

Did I wake up in 2008 and go to /b/ on accident?

>t. mentally handicapped

cromwell-intl.com/fun/fingerbox/

I've been thinking about getting into finger boxes, but I dont know that much about them. My step grandfather is really big into them. He has a lot of newer ones that he uses now but he also has some older antiqueish ones from like the 1920s that he goes to like finger box conventions and enters into contests and shit.

What would you guys recommend for someone like me just getting into them but having someone who can help me with problems I get

Can't be 2019 there's no gay sex in this thread