H-1B - Specialty occupations in fields requiring highly specialized knowledge

>H-1B - Specialty occupations in fields requiring highly specialized knowledge
lol

Attached: 1551423889057.jpg (1020x680, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=2ahUKEwj89uv-muHgAhVxqHEKHYgNBwsQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAU&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
ghostbin.com/paste/tjj2f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you consider that 99% of CS grads in the U.S cannot program a simple FizzBuzz, that clearly makes sense.

to think your ancestors transformed wilderness into an empire only to have a single boomer geeration piss it all away.

To think you were immigrants but now you rally against them because they outperform you.

Yep, definitely too many diploma mills. Fix that shit, actually.

The H1-B people are far better at this shit than the locals. It's stalling the decline a lot.

>To think you were immigrants but now you rally against them because they outperform you.

yeah cause comparing the people who basically built cabins in the woods expanding the frontier with their hands and weapon to indians is not idiotic.

>dey terk err jerbs: the thread
I love these. It exposes just how useless the average white programmer is. Stick to bossing people around, being cuckolded, and turning gay - its the only things you're remotely good at.

We saw what happened to the natives last time...

>During debate on the Senate floor, Senator Kennedy, speaking of the effects of the act, said, "our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset"

Attached: 1965.png (420x430, 12K)

It's one of the many reason I hate working in this town.

Immigration never stopped, so these guys are technically still part of the same wave as your ancestors.

Except our old immigrants came from Europe, assimilated, were the same race, and shared similar cultural values.

>assimilated
Over hundreds of years, slow poke.
>were the same race
Sure thing, schlomo.
>shared similar cultural values
Like dying at 40 from McDonalds-related death.

Not over hundreds of years, where the fuck did you get that? Most of our immigration was between 1850-1940 or so and how many signs are in German besides maybe a couple town in Kansas despite them being 60% of the white population.
>meme
>meme

That's cool and all, but that's not at all what people back in the day thought.
I imagine your current babble will seem about as absurd in another hundred years.

Attached: irish1.jpg (686x387, 122K)

Yeah back in the day swedes were swarthy according to Benny frank

I agree. It's kinda sad when they get all upset because they know they can't compete.

>shared similar cultural values.
lmao and what cultural values were those?

being white apparently

Small government, muh guns, high social trust and civic behaviour etc.

>muh guns
thats an american thing

None of those are common to all white people. The first two aren't even common to many Germans.

That's where the assimilation comes in.

America didn't want all white people. Americans resented the Irish, the Italians and the Polish when they arrived because they all lacked those qualities due to being outside the Hajnal Line.

And even the ones they got didn't share any sort of culture between them. That's why I'm asking what sort of culture they imagine the immigrants shared.

Cool, but 44% of whites voted for Democrats in the midterms.

> 44% of (((whites)))
good goy

Attached: 1399869558887.jpg (805x669, 36K)

Am I in Jow Forums or Jow Forums?
You clearly don't know what you're talking about
Blame the beaners. They need to be deported. If Jow Forums thinks pajeets are gonna upset the racial balance, then they are retarded (Indians are only 1% of US population)
To think your only argument is "muh ancestors. We wuz kangz". Shows that you do nothing yourself
Not an argument.
That's because Irish, southern Europeans, and Slavs aren't white

if Irish aren't white then what are they? Green?

Albino niggers

I'm not American. so I don't care

Wrong

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=2ahUKEwj89uv-muHgAhVxqHEKHYgNBwsQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAU&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

the top national universities in U.S. offer a full range of undergraduate majors, masters and doctoral programs for Humanities; but Science and technology barely exist because "it´s for nerds".

Imagine be a unemployed because your Ive League Anthropology major is useless for any american tech company and they hire H-1Bs because they know how write code.
what a joke.

>muh ancestors
keks kys faggot

>FizzBuzz
done it in 5 minutes in C, here you have the code;
ghostbin.com/paste/tjj2f

BTW I'm a spaniard and I could basically destroy any shitskin/woman at programming. Even in C# or C++ which I'm not actually familiar with.

Lol. You're a shitskin yourself

Spaniards are white

Imagine being this delusional

Imagine being a retarded mutt who can't code.
Or else even worse, a shitskin is more intelligent than you. And we also kicked the anglos out of Cartagena de Indias, so yeah. Go suck my spanish dick and learn to fucking code

Lol. Shouldn't you be worried about your failing economy? Funny how everything with your Spaniard blood is a shithole. Kill yourself retard

>Except our old immigrants came from Europe, assimilated, were the same race, and shared similar cultural values.
>were the same race
Um no sweaty, the more (relatively speaking) recent Irish (nigger/potato) and Italian (nigger/pasta) immigrants were actually discriminated against by the established eternal anglo as a different "race."