Error posting

>error posting
FLOEEEEEENS

Attached: 1548837838493.png (192x192, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

floens.github.io/Clover/gp_unavailable.txt
github.com/Floens/Clover/issues/286
github.com/Floens/Clover/pull/634
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb phoneposter.

Why can I post through the browser but not Clover?

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-114713.png (720x1280, 41K)

,test

It's a problem with you. Also get Floens to accept my pull requests.

Any idea how to fix this? I'm using Clover Dev on the latest update. Force closing and restarting the app doesn't do shit

You a nigger

If you're running dev presumably you can build it yourself, so you can just slap some breakpoints in and debug on your device and see what the error is. Error code is in ReplyPresenter.

is floens dead or something

Probably not, he had activity on the 2/12
Maybe he's sick of Clover dev

>cross-board linking is still broken
FLOOOEEEENSSS

tst

werks on my machine

Works for me

I took a look at it, it's because of gookmoot's shitty two domains crap. I'll submit a pull request tomorrow with a fix probably

Use mimi instead.

Works for me

>has ads
>have to pay
>open source but nobody uses it so it never updates
Also surprised it hasn't been banned from the play store lmao

Why would it be banned?

Same reason Clover got b&

Which was...?

floens.github.io/Clover/gp_unavailable.txt

based cloudflare captcha locking out shitposters

That's fucked up. It's just a matter of time before all chan browsers are banned then.

Eh, sideloading is piss easy and there's FDroid anyways

posting from my 2010 android phone :^)

>Hiroyuki is already changing the API of Jow Forums in order to break phoneposter apps so he can force them to use p.Jow Forums.org

Based.

>poating from my pocket chinese botnet & toaster

where did the whole p.Jow Forums thing go
is hiro still working on it?

There's a test thread on /qa/ go there next time kthxbai

Floens, make clover support hispachan or we spics are going to invade every board with tacos and piƱatas.

is hispa as cancerous as I imagine it?
You know, people using "elfa" or stuff like that unironically

It's open source dipshit, do it yourself and submit a pull request

Ok this is weird, I can't post on Clover ("error posting"), or on my desktop PC ("connection error"), but I can post just fine using the browser on my phone???

Floeeeeeeeeeens

Something is fucked with your internet user. Browser is probably using data not wifi I'd guess

I would say it's cancerous, but nowhere near Jow Forums, as there's no interracial/tranny propaganda or Jewish trickery anywhere.

Works on my machine

>hahaha I'm too lazy to fix bugs in open source software myself
>FLOOOEEENNSS
>let's celebrate our lethargy
>*phoneposts*

what's the big boogeyman if there's no jews?
Is it Argentina?

What are you talking about? The app is working as usual

The phone and PC are connected to the same wireless network, and I'm using Chrome as the browser on both. Yet I can only post from the mobile browser, not from the desktop or through Clover. Clover works fine using data so the issue must be my internet, but I cant understand what the mobile Chrome does differently that it still works for posting while desktop browser or Clover don't.

EDIT: I just noticed that I can't post from the mobile browser either if I'm using the desktop website. So to recap:
Clover: can't post
Desktop: can't post
Phone (desktop website): can't post
Phone (mobile website): can post

Any ideas what's going on?

The jew is also a boogeyman there. It's just not as prevalent as here, as you hardly see (((them))) posting interracial propaganda there (although what's the point of that on a spic image board, anyway) and other degeneracy. I wouldn't know much, though. To be honest, I only visit my country's board (they have a board for most spic countries), but the few times I've seen their equivalent for /b/ (it's called Jow Forums there lmao) it's been pretty tame, and with actual random discussion instead of [insert blacked. com screenshot] "hOw cAn wHiTeYs evEn coMPetE".

Sorry nigger, but I'm a journalist (for real) and I don't care about learning how to kode.

Prove it blogger

Works on my machine

Bump

Restarting the router didn't do shit. Could the issue be on the internet providers end?

>poating
ahahaha retarded phone poster

It would've been autofixed on phone, dumb shit

Not everyone is an autocorrect-using mongoloid.

wrong board, friend

FLOENS

Im still waiting for that (you) counter and (you) sync to 4chanx

switched the user agent to an Android device on my desktop PC to get the Jow Forums mobile website and now I can post again. What does the mobile website do differently to the desktop one that posting works through one but not the other?

Oh FUCK

>cloudflare captcha
Ok, if it's the cloudflare captcha, how do I fix this?

I'm using Dashchan with no problems at all.

Attached: youcunter.png (795x452, 32K)

Oh the irony

Lol

use Mimi, fag

Ok so from what I've gathered Cloudflare thinks my IP is malicious or something and is showing me the Captcha when I visit websites. This breaks posting from the quick reply box on Jow Forums website and on Clover. How do I fix this, other than getting a new IP address?

Works on my machine!

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-200312.png (1080x1920, 202K)

yeah got that already, the issue is Cloudflare, not Clover

Mimi is worse than clover. I used to use mimi but its just shit

Werks on my machine.

Works on my telephone

Cross-board linking is never going to be fixed, is it? Neither is the "Failed to load the image" thing with large files like webms and big pngs.

For crossboard at least I should be able to submit a pull request today

>werks on my machine

How do I export saved threads?

Attached: PrSlCfQ.jpg (726x810, 62K)

How the fuck do I turn image transparency off?

You can't. github.com/Floens/Clover/issues/286

FLOENS

It just werks

you use a PC you illiterate anime poster

What does this have to do with my question, retard?

Test

Test

I've put in that pull request I mentioned in and github.com/Floens/Clover/pull/634

there is literally nothing wrong with clover, you are just a dumb ass

based