Does Jow Forums approve of AOC?

Does Jow Forums approve of AOC?

Attached: aoc monitor.jpg (1693x1400, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHD6UlOxHx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, the green new deal is a completely unrealistic strategy for environmentalism and she behaves like a complete narcissistic bitch if given only the smallest amount of power.

oh you mean the monitor.

install gentoo

Never heard of them, can't judge.

I bought one of their portable USB 3.0 monitors for my thinkpad. It's big and lightweight (maybe 500 grams), screen resolution is good, but the screen is laggy as fuck when I extend it from Windows or Linux (doesn't happen on HDMI monitor). Whether this is Display Link driver problem of theirs, it's pretty much unusable now.

>completely unrealistic strategy for environmentalism
oh well enjoy your burger on a plane until the world burns and your kids die from thirst

I think it should be lower if you marry

>the green new deal is a completely unrealistic strategy for environmentalism

what specifically is unrealistic about it?

People said the same thing about the original New Deal, now people praise the shit out of it.

How many people affected by the New Deal are even alive?

>Does Jow Forums approve of AOC?
no, the age of consent was made up by feminist roasties to get rid of competition and force men to settle with used up hags.

Attached: 1527311506308.png (385x540, 198K)

who's going to pay for it, you fucking retarded mongoloid?

Hundreds of millions. Social security is an ongoing national catastrophe.

Aopublic of Camers?

You unintentionally called for fags from both Jow Forums and Reddit. Good job.

I had a G2460PF which had Freesync issues with certain drivers. Once set up properly it had good value/money. After that I switched to an AOC Agon AG241QX. Nice panel, no issues. Good price/perf.

of course mr hansen

Attached: 1475288607974.png (269x320, 123K)

Who's paying for the trillions of debt? Any argument about "how do you pay it" is dumb when the entire system is built on imaginary debt payments financing a system that are obviously never going to decrease.

Then there's no reason not to simply print a trillion dollars for every man woman and child. Send it out in the mail and claim you've solved poverty forever.

Let me know how it goes.

there's no reasoning with these retarded commies

Who says that? The financial crisis of 2008 which would have caused worldwide financial collapse was prevented by the government bailing out banks with arbitrary money printing. You claim money printing for X is silly, but doing it for Y isn't.

Who's gonna pay for the tax cuts?
Who's gonna pay for the subsidies to multiple companies/banks?
Who's gonna pay for multiple military interventions ?
Oh wait THEN you don't care how much money you spend, when it's shit you agree with.

bought one for 130 swiss francs, was ok used it 2 years. super cheap and budget, its ok. you get what you pay.

My favorite part of the day, and it happens every god damned day:
>USING A DEPARTURE FROM PRINCIPLE IN ONCE INSTANCE AS PRECEDENT FOR A SECOND

Fuck you. Fuck people like you. Those banker fucks should have been swinging from lamp posts. Don't put words in my mouth.

you and me

Were made for loooooooove
youtube.com/watch?v=zHD6UlOxHx0
Jetsons ftw

Day of the rope when?

Yes, she's /ourgirl/

Attached: 220px-Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez_Official_Portrait.jpg (220x275, 13K)

Sorry that's AOR not AOC

Probably never, if we're being honest.

wtf happened to this thread
i hate this place

>Using a proprietary display
>not shucking display from dead laptops and using a universal VGA/HDMI driver board powered by a diy 18650 powerbank

AOC 2028

What did she do?

She's popular among redditors and trannies on discord

Attached: 1546719409902.jpg (1280x2224, 618K)

There's evidene to suggest that the new deal didn't end the depression and may have actually extended it by a couple of years.

If there was no interference with the market, the depression would have ended sooner than it did with the new deal.

Of course, I had a fun time

Attached: 1543954522269.png (2000x821, 276K)

I'm looking to buy a good computer monitor with a maximum budget of $180. Maximum vertical height of 47cm (18.5in). Between 24" - 30". I'm willing to consider simply buying a HDTV if it's just as good and cheaper. I'm not interested in "gaming" monitors with super low latency. My PC is mid-end if that matters.

What do you suggest?

Attached: 1543634866884.jpg (1242x902, 568K)

>everyone I don't like is a discord tranny
imagine being this much of a schizo

Yes, advanced ovarian cancer is based.

install gentoo

Do you actually expect a real answer for that? Nobody is going to say, "because that's what Fox news and some YouTube magatard told me to think"