Have samshill phone

>have samshill phone
>can't decide if I should show off how bright and amazing screen can get or use amoled wallpaper to save battery
what do?

Attached: IMG_20190222_131225.jpg (3024x4032, 3.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mattcabb/status/1100810802997669888?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what do?
kys, dumb phoneposter

the latter.

Do the former until the novelty wears off and then the latter

Go for the stock background, it will scream “I’m too poor to afford an iPhone Xs”

iPhone is ok but i watch a lot of hbonow and netflix and hulu so I need to have the best screen on the market.

I want the s10e because it's so cute

me too user. not even bothered about the display hole, doesn't look that bad (the S10+ pill is ugly tho)

>unironically using and buying galaxy s phone
thanks for beta testing for the note series

Note 10 will just have S10 5G specs with a stylus, not even excited for notes anymore

cuck.

>Watching shit on a phone screen

Yikes

>amoled wallpaper to save battery
What is an amoled wallpaper and how does it save battery?

user what's with the unaesthetics?

Attached: 1548716929323.jpg (1512x2016, 1.04M)

What do you mean?

Attached: IMG_20190302_010607.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

Amoled doesnt have a backlight, so if you have a dark or pure black background you are not utilizing energy for those pixels, thus you save energy

How do you propose the NSA spy on people while they're using their phones if there isn't a camera on the front? Checkmate, luddite.

Oh right, but you don't spend more than a couple of seconds at a time looking at the wallpaper.
Wouldn't the battery savings be negligible?

Save power and brag about that. Or just be slightly less of a fag and don't show off at all.

Just played with it at my local T-mobile store today. The screen is great and the hole is easily ignored if you're in an app. But I think I'll still go with the full S10 because the screen feels a bit smol. Otherwise a great device with a gorgeous camera.

You underestimate how long the wallpaper is active, but its not only the wallpaper, you also turn on the dark mode for the menus and apps, so that pretty much everything is white text on black background

One advice, if you have oled screens try to minimize the use of blue pixels, they are the ones who burn the fastest, at nearly double the speed of rede pixels that can last for years before showing signs of burning

>bright wallpaper with lots of detail and contrast on lockscreen to flex on poorfags
>something darker on homescreen to save battery
realistically none of this will affect battery very much, you spend most of your time in apps
make sure to enable night mode where you can

I want the S10e so fucking bad. I know I should keep my iPhone 7 for longer, because it still works great, but I miss Android so much. Apple has been very subpar recently with their software updates, and the new iPhones are copy + paste models with slightly bumped specs & camera. iOS is so limited, and I want to download Clover & use an actual client to browse this site. I want to download my chinese cartoons via torrents and keep them on a 512gb class 10 CD card. What do, Jow Forums? Should I go for it?

how the hell did you get one already?

>tfw pre-ordered a galaxy s10+

Attached: 1541182630891.gif (300x577, 279K)

Did you get the free galaxy buds in time though?

Yeah some apps have an amoled setting for the background which is nice, have an amoled keyboard too.

It didn't arrive yet but it's going to come in the same shipment as the phone I believe

Still debating on whether I should trade in my Pixel or not...
The samsung hardware is so nice, but the non stock ui , and the bloat though not to mention they take forever to get updates

Lucky you. I pre-ordered too late and they ran out of them.

what color did you get bruv

Black of course

I always have had a black phone but this time I got ceramic white because in videos it looks pretty nice

This... is pretty nice

Black is the way to go

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-160721_Microsoft Launcher.jpg (1440x2960, 1.14M)

Save the fucking battery
you're triggering me Ugh

you better said
> hbonow and netflix and hulu so I need to have the best screen on the market.
>netflix
>Streaming
YIKES

would a permanent low blue light filter work for that?

twitter.com/Mattcabb/status/1100810802997669888?s=19

Have some more

Attached: IMG_20190302_062212.jpg (1024x1024, 46K)

great now i have to buy the + version i just wanted the regular s10

Got you

Attached: D0bkzODWoAcVEB3.jpg large.jpg (1024x1024, 43K)

Install Gentoo.

spoken like a true amerimutt

Wall-E wallpaper is a must.

well found my next phone.

get a wallpaper changer or rice your shit with klwp

I know that's gimmicky but that's also really clever.