SO i have pic related and i was wondering if there was a cpu i could get thats compatible with such a device...

SO i have pic related and i was wondering if there was a cpu i could get thats compatible with such a device. PLEASE dont fucking judge me im poor as fuck, and this was the best my mom could get me even though i have asked her thousands of times not to get me knockoff shit. i just need something that can run art programs for the eventual art pad im getting, and this dinky little thing on its own wont be able to handle that kind of processing power.

Attached: 1d0d3839-36f4-4a66-8ef1-4456415024a4_1.29a194a4a748d0fe3d0e55e033eecd3c.jpg (450x450, 26K)

I doubt that thing has a socketed CPU. Changing it would be pretty difficult, let alone upgrading to a better one.

what would you suggest i do?

I'm going to judge you because you are stupid as fuck. This looks like a weird AIO so as far as hardware upgrades go it's the same as asking if you can change hardware on a smartphone. You can't change anything, short of being an electrical engineer and spending way more money and time than it would take to just buy something not retarded.

you didnt tell us what the specs are dunce.
we can however guess, intel atom/celeron with 2gb ram. i'll let you in on a secret, install painttoolsai and you can use anything, i used to use an atom (baytrail) and my sister used to use a pentium 3m. also you're a fag

stop being poor

Attached: consider the following.png (737x583, 246K)

okay then ill ask a better question, know any cheap affordable desktops i could aquire in trade for this peice of shit.

Attached: come on.png (500x375, 246K)

>this was the best my mom could get me

Attached: 1536401687592.gif (500x491, 376K)

You sound awfully underage. You should be more appreciative of the shit your parents do for you, even if they give you a smurf PC.

Now fuck off from the site and never come back, it's 18+ only.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1541402255019.png (698x881, 113K)

This is literally leftover trash.
They took all the unused unsold inventory of CPUs, RAM, and eMMC from 10 years ago and slapped it into a cheap plastic case to try and get a few bucks back.
Sell it and get a T420.

Attached: 1540728936356.jpg (640x360, 57K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1539275932484.png (1119x795, 445K)

>230 dollaridoos
fug that's budget used gaming pc money

Look man the sooner you realise that computers and computer performance isn't magic the better.

In all likely hood this thing can handle SOME art programs, look into what you intend to use with it and what the requirements are. Art tablets connect over USB so i can't imagine it shitting the bed 100%

Failing that get yourself a used laptop to save buying a keyboard, mouse, and monitor, there are plenty of 5+ year old machines good enough for what you need and will be for a long time yet.

Attached: 4.jpg (800x998, 117K)

Tell her she got scammed. It's not a lie.

man that CPU is dog slow, it'll work but it'll be frustrating and the fact that it's an all in one means if anything goes wrong the whole thing is basically junk.

CPU on the left is what you have, middle is what comes in a mid-level x220 thinkpad, and right is what comes in a laptop from 2007

Its worse than I thought but still worth having a go with. or sell it

Attached: Untitled.png (720x452, 21K)

>install gentoo

>assuming he can sell it for anything more than $20

Be grateful your mom got you something, you said you're poor as fuck so it was probably difficult to spend on unnecessary things like this. What you need to do is learn how to configure windows for performance. There's tons of manufacturer+Microsoft bloat that can be disabled or removed without breaking functionality while also disabling botnet which slows the computer down significantly. Every prebuilt you get is going to be bloated so bing, google, stupid questions thread, whatever. Learn how to make it work better.

His mom spent $200 on literal trash. I've donated and trashed computers better than the pile of garage she bought him.

should've been up her ass on choosing the thing before she gone and did.

install gentoo lul, 2GiB is enough.

Install GIMP and inkscape, don't be a nigger

install gentoo on it, windows 10 is too much for it

INSTALL GENTOO, DO IT FAGGOT

> configure windows for performance
kek

literally just install gentoo

That's what he has and just because you two are too incompetent to get it to work doesn't mean he has to be.
>I've blah blah look at me I threw away old computers.
Wow you must be like a millionaire cowboy astronaut.

Damn then who was

> too incompetent to get it to work
stfu kys

seems like it uses a quad core atom-derived Celeron, which is definitely anemic as fuck, but do you really think you need an i7 for shitty deviantart drawings? I run PS and Illustrator on systems with a tenth of the power of even something like that.

just get a better attitude and deal with it or buy your own shit, that thing's not going to be upgradable, and even if it was it wouldn't be worth sinking any money into anyway.