What smartphone does Jow Forums uses?

What smartphone does Jow Forums uses?
Mine is pic related, and I'm so regretful after half a year of use.

Attached: samsung_galaxy_s9_64gb_black_sku_header.png (430x430, 36K)

>I'm so regretful after half a year of use
why?
Im planning to get s9 this year since my current s7 is not working properly.

How come? I was going to get an s9 but then the 1+6t came out and got that instead (no regrets).

Lg g5

My sis bought a OP6 at the same time that i bought the S9.
The feeling of speed and fluid that OP6 have, you can't feel it with the S9. Also i don't like the samsung software too much.
Bixby is shit.
The back texture of the smartphone it's pretty, but tends to slide if you don't use a case.

Almost the fast charge it's awesome...

Me again, forgot to say that the size it's close to perfection. Good display size in a good smartphone size...

iPhone 6s

Redmi Note 3.

Got a chink Huawei, sd card slot, headphone slot, good battery life, under £100,probably gives my info to chinknet but every single phone anyone has is botnet... Anyways

Attached: 1551030892881.jpg (2048x1536, 2.07M)

Huawei P Smart, its absolute fucking shit but it was the best I could get

comfy

Attached: apple-iphone-xr-a2108.jpg (500x500, 30K)

*sips*

Attached: LG-Optimus-L4-II-E440.jpg (600x437, 44K)

Still working fine, see no reason to upgrade just yet.

Attached: Pixel2XL.jpg (1085x543, 63K)

Nexus 6 . Looking for a replacement but I don't want China social credit Winnie the Pooh trash, don't want locked bootloaders, decent hardware,I andhriving custom ROMs scene if on Android .

This leaves few. Pixel is underwhelming on hardware. OnePlus is better but still not quite where they need to be.. maybe OP7 or something else this year will be better when they give up on their hate for wireless charging. OP is also China shit but at least has good custom ROMs and other global hardware. Aside from those two there isn't much. Galaxy is locked bootloader crap and shitty proprietary apps. Ironically Razer Phone has good hardware and near to pure Android so I'll have to look into it for custom ROMs support (aosp, lineage and micro ).

Everything else is no good. Ideally I'd love to get the pure Linux purism Librem 5 but it would need modern hardware ( no 802.11 N is not fucking enough in 2019 etc ) and to be able to run Android apps in a sandbox from day 1. Otherwise it's not a modern phone it's just a mini Linux PC and there are cheaper ones out there for those kinda of toys

Obviously, I use the BEST!

Attached: s10-white-back_1_1.jpg (992x558, 21K)

P20 Pro
Fell for the camera quality meme and the black friday amazon deal meme
It's alright overall, just annoyed at myself for buying a phone with no 3.5mm and no mSD but whatever it's $current_year

>No hw keyboard
kys
Fxtec pro1, geminipda, cosmo or n900, rest are dumbphones

Redmi 4
fine device, was very cheap (140€)
but the USB port is fucked and it's stuck on Android 6
I'll probably get a new phone this year, perhaps the Mi A3 when it comes out

Attached: xiaomi-redmi-4-3-32gb-grey-1.jpg (1024x768, 248K)

Just buy the s9 if you have the money. Other phones are way too big.

LG V30
Wireless charging, headphone jack with great sound, and the wide-angle camera is pretty cool.

Attached: LG_V30.jpg (1200x900, 94K)

iphone 6s plus honestly the only downsides are the iTard OS and the battery.
Yeah iToddler BTFO I know.

Attached: 1523534813036.gif (600x600, 906K)

Why do you use an iPhone if you dislike the OS?

Mi Mix 2.
256GB, 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 835. Got it beginning this year. It suits me very well! I got rid of MIUI and I put Pixel Experience on it. Perfect setup for me.

Attached: x-mi-mix2-main.jpg (770x362, 181K)

I switched from Android phones to this particular iphone cause most stock Android systems just don't work for me and custom OS support is beyond shit on almost every phone. Also I got it for 150€ at the time so I accepted having a locked down system.

Note 8 here.

Battery life is not the best but other than that it is perfect for me.

What does stock Android 9-era android not provide for you?

Custom ROMs are prevalent on old Nexus, Pixel, and OnePlus devices. Others it may be a crap shoot.

Those phones were non options for me due to a couple reasons ranging from not being available around here to no audio jack which is non negotiable for me. And the phones I had in the past were just unstable in my experience. I know I am an outlier with that and I know people will call me retarded when I bring it up and I know it just works for most people but Stock Android hates me. Custom ROMs usually work flawlessly for me stock just doesn't.

>Shitty Samsung software
Just install LineageOS

Lg v20
Third party 4100 mah battery
RR-OS rom with EAS kernel

Fells comfy even for 2k19

Note 9 here, so far no complaints, already had a S8+ and a note 4 so I'm pretty used to the Samsung style. Does anyone else barley use their stylus?

Whatever can take good photos, make calls, and easily run custom ROMs
Any recommendations?

Also to add to this, I got the phone $200 off and the battery is pretty gud, I can get through the whole day and still have like 30% battery left, my normal usage includes YouTube and just general browsing. I get like 3-5 hours off a full charge when I play old school RuneScape mobile.

Attached: key-1.jpg (2000x1300, 543K)

LG V30. Not bad desu

There is no rom for the S9 bro

Redmi Note 5. Should have bought something smaller.

Attached: 1544642803490.jpg (563x651, 226K)

>something smaller.
i got myself galaxy pocket which is 2.2 inches or so

Seems like you didn't bother to take a look over at XDA before deciding to buy a phone.

s8.
its ok, def regret paying 800 for it but at the time it was the only phone that I can shower with.
my next upgrade will just be some chink phone with wireless charging, ip68, and a decent camera. hopefully it won't cost more than 400.

rocking an iPhone XS max rn, pretty good desu, switched from the s7 kek, android was ass

When you want an audio jack you are already limited down pretty bad and when you consider chink phones aren't really available here you have even less phones to choose from. Then you want a big battery and no notch bullshit so you are left with a dozen phones at best. And those left to choose from have shit OS support.

you should have got an S7

For me, it's the Oneplus 3t. 16:9 screen ratio is comfy and I need audio jack. The battery has degraded but other than that going strong since 2016

Attached: ONEPLUS-3T-A3010--6GB-128GB-Smartphone---Gunmetal-389751-.jpg (500x500, 29K)

had htc one m8 die 1.5years ago and never replaced it. only had desktop PC since.

Yep, still. On its second replacement battery and fifth screen cover.

Attached: oneplus-one-02.jpg (580x568, 52K)

exactly same here, best purchase i've ever made

For the uncucked exynos version there is

Pixel 3
fast, great camera, just the right size

Shitty non Samsung camera drivers. Wait wouldn't make sense just install the Google Camera port, unless you're just a American pleb buying locked carrier phones.

Axon 7 but the performance went to shit after the last update. I know I should flash Lineage but I'm so lazy.

shitty battery and display

galaxy A9

Xs Max iPhone 512GB

After using 3 Android flagships in past 8 years I’m sorry to say iPhone is far superior. Everything is more perfect.

I'm using a Sony Xperia XZ. It's pretty good and has all the features that I was looking for - SD card support, waterproof (not just a "water resistant nano coating", it's good for 30 minutes submersion to 1m), headphone jack, and USB C. I'm not a fan of the curved glass edges on the front screen, Sony's pre-installed bloatware, or the fingerprint reader being disabled when using US firmware.

It should last me another year or two as long as the battery holds out and I don't crack the screen.

no and no

NOTCHED

What?

Oh I thought you said XL nvm