Imagine the possibilities. Anons posting nudes on the whores facebook page and much more

dissenter.com/download

breitbart.com/tech/2019/02/27/gab-launches-dissenter-platform-to-add-comments-section-to-every-page-on-the-internet/

Imagine the possibilities. Anons posting nudes on the whores facebook page and much more.

Attached: 1445067110437.jpg (600x450, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTE3WpUw338
worldbrain.io/
github.com/gab-ai-inc/gab-dissenter-extension/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't it closed-source tho?

fpbp, if they don't give you the tools to run your own instance, it's useless.

>Log In

Stop shilling this pedo shit

I can comment about webpages anywhere, it doesn't have to be ON THE ACTUAL PAGE.

Fucking millenials.

>anywhere
Kind of this issue. Having it all in one place is key, rather than having to search through numerous sources, inevitably missing some that won't even know you've missed. Instead everyone just goes over to a single site.

Is this BUGS Buddy

Attached: Stormfront exposed.png (1360x1888, 269K)

/thread

Fucking stormniggers stealing yet another idea
youtube.com/watch?v=xTE3WpUw338

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 09.41.20.png (1267x888, 239K)

Ignore this Jow Forumsshit and get Memex is open source and anonymous worldbrain.io/

only the server side for now
github.com/gab-ai-inc/gab-dissenter-extension/

Fuck off with this shit

>Go to literally any website on the internet
>Check comments
>"It's shit"

Wow amazing

imagine the traps

>open website
>sargon of akkad
>close website

Attached: 1549790098552.jpg (550x550, 20K)

Oh, so gab itself launched it. Thats actually makes sense and is a better use of its resources than being just a twitter clone, because holy shit is twitter and anything formatted like it is a godawful medium for communication. People only ever used twitter in the first place because the lugenprasse told everyone incessantly that it was the place to go for anyone who wanted to be relevant.

I wish they'd just called it "commenter" or "commentary" or "gab everywhere" or something more neutral. Maybe I want to agree with whats on the web page I'm creating the appearance of commenting on.

>open website
>images scaled down for some reason (screen 1920x1080) cant read the text
>close website

Attached: file.png (1920x928, 116K)

>breitbart

Attached: 20770344_268728493613466_6419957749001239227_n.jpg (640x873, 142K)

:3

Closed source and even if it was open source it needs you to register. You are tracked and identifiable every step of the way across literally every website you visit. If you think you can post nudes, cheesepizza or bomb building instructions and get away with it good luck with that.

>all comments have the same agenda hidden behind "free speech"
>oversimplifies to appeal to a larger audience
>somewhat a free commenting service has 0 different beliefs, shitposting, trolling, etc
>not open source
>no ways of profiting
hmmmm i wonder which neocon is funding this?