This any good?

Need something for my PS4.

Attached: www.lenovo.com.jpg (1000x1000, 284K)

Probably

Use this one instead.

Attached: best keyboard.jpg (2000x1335, 166K)

Wouldn't be surprised if it has a built-in keylogger.

> Here's your keyboard, bro.

>this but unironaclly.
Y'all wont be laughing when you end up with carpel tunnel.

It's good but overpriced

I doubt op has ever driven a car as he wishes to use this for his ps4, so I don't believe he'd know how to use those side-mirrors.

vvers the indian version please?

it's flimsy as fuck. durability is almost zero. it does not deserve to have the thinkpad label. do you know if the ps3 bluetooth keyboard works with the ps4?

>Y'all

Attached: soyboy.jpg (750x1000, 72K)

fuck you yuppie nigger
y'all is a colloquialism for the southern white man

Been using the wired edition at my desktop for a couple years & it's pretty comfy if you already like the Thinkpad keyboard. Originally bought it for easy troubleshooting so I didn't have to bring a mouse along, but it ended up as my main keyboard. Switched from a 10keyless mechanical blue which was also comfy, but so loud. Lenovo has OK tactile feel & a somewhat useful nubbin mouse. Been thinking about getting an ergodox ez but it costs about 5x as much.

Attached: 5q68j7wo60d01.jpg (4032x3024, 1.1M)

It's also a giant signal flare that screams "Look at me! I'm a retarded inbred redneck!"
So please, can all y'all stop using it when you're communicating with the rest of the world? Save it for when you're trying to decide which one of your cousins to take to prom.

scroll wheels are better

Attached: adesso.jpg (425x425, 23K)

That's a trackball, retard.

it has a scrollwheel above the trackball, stupid faggot cunt nigger

The thread's about a keyboard with a built-in pointing device, cum-guzzling double nigger.

its got a pointing device, which is the trackball, and the scrollwheel which is also a built-in pointing device, stupid faggot cunt nigger kike

>the scrollwheel is also a built-in pointing device
It's not. It does not move the mouse in two dimensions. You said scroll wheels are better, but they're not even the same class of device. That's like saying a motorcycle is better than an alligator. They've got nothing to do with each other. Or are you too autistic to put those simple facts together?

For typing? No.
For playing video games on your PS4? No.
For being a tiny keyboard that as a bonus is a mouse to use for system that might not always have/need a keyboard (devices running as servers, home servers, for instance), it works well. Not sure if worth the money because I'm too lazy to look up the price. I took mine from a former job where we had hundreds of them to dispose of (people took the mac versions of these 9/10 times instead).

I've had one for three years now. It's great and the battery lasts forever. If you're gonna use it in a non-PC scenario, The Fn key is gonna fuck you up.

I've had mine for about 3 months. It's just okay. Trackpoint isn't as comfy as that on an x220. There's a version of this on aliexpress that has multidevice support as in quick switching between devices. If I could go back I'd get that one instead.