What does Jow Forums chooses between java and .net core?

What does Jow Forums chooses between java and .net core?

Attached: 1544998152799.png (500x500, 144K)

the needful

neither

Java

Java because it's not from michaelsoft

The designated shitting street faget

COBOL-85

Attached: 1550617022347.jpg (225x350, 28K)

The employed productive chads choose .net core.

The unemployed unproductive, masochist, virgins choose java.

Java = Pajeet
C# = White man

imagine being this delusional
Java, C#, Python = Pajeet
C, C++, Haskell, Lisp = White Man

after dealing with spring bullshit for so long, I wish to go back to C#, since I don't have to import so much bullshit just to get an MVC application up.

Oracle is a much, MUCH more evil entity than Microsoft.

>Be Pajeet
>Use Java
>Now Oracle is asking you for 4 trillion dollars

At least .NET is mostly available under MIT license now.

Hardik Ranjeet

C, Haskell, and Scheme are three of the most thoughtful languages I've seen. Love 'em.

Of C, C++, Haskell, and Lisp, which is easiest for a beginner?

t. python user who wants to graduate to a proper language

C is extremely easy to pick up, the language has very little bloat (unnecessary features) and you once you know C you can learn any programming language. I'd recommend switching to C++ after getting comfortable with C. Haskell and Lisp are not good choices for beginners, but once you are more adept you will probably find them quite fun to work with.

.net core, because I already use .net
Other than that it would be flipping a coin.

> C
> Thoughtful
Found the fucking LARPer.

Go

Other than websites, I don't see a proper use for these bloated VMs. ASP Core has top notch performance, features and design so that settles it.

Actually that applies to Lisp and Hasklel, too.

Do you guys actually use razor pages or just the web api?

Lisp and Haskell at least are based around lambda calculus even if Lisp is dumb and has no types and Haskell is a bloated kitchen sink of trash that was intended to be a research project. Both have substantially more thought put into them than C did.

It is true that they both are used by novices as a means of sounding smarter than they actually are, however.

this

those are not the same thing though. Razor Pages have their own view renderer and can be used to replace MVC pattern, create libraries out of razor components, and even replace JS to some extent using blazor.
Web API is simply for building REST APIs.
MVC has been around longer and is the most widely used (I use it for home server)

.net core. C# is a much better language.
Kotlin is a nicer language than C# and runs on the JVM, but it has so many runtime checks that the language is quite inefficient.

Oy gevalt goy, you better not benchmark our database again or we'll sue you into oblivion!

Java; the language is shittier but deployment and libraries are better.

Regarding communities, you have a choice between Pejeets and Windows users, i.e. both awful.

.net

being under microsoft umbrella is comfy

There's not much to complain about with .NET Core deployment, rather simple to do self-contained builds to deploy to all supported platforms without need for a runtime to be installed.

>lisp
>white man
Literally made by Jews, for Jews.

There is literally nothing wrong with Python.
That said, if you're interested in learning a new language, I suggest Haskell. It's great, and probably the most different from Python among the ones you mentioned.

.NET Core. It's open source.

so is normal dotnet, roslyn compiler hello

>What does Jow Forums chooses between java and .net core?
I did not even mention normal .NET, nor was it an option given by OP. Drink acid, faggot.