Always leave office on time

Always leave office on time

Attached: photo_2016-07-31_11-44-10.jpg (517x800, 56K)

>abdul
>he/she

>a person who stays late at the office is an incompetent fool for not completing work on time
This may have been true in the 80's and 90's. Today companies want the work of two people from one employee. Ask anyone over 45 whether they are expected to do more work now versus back then. They will all say yes.

I always do lmao, I'm just lucky to be at a time and place where the job market is great, I can quit tomorrow and get 10 offers the next day.

Then they should hire two people.

>Then they should hire two people.
Should doesn't mean they will.

Well fuck them then. If they want to underpay me and expect me to work for two fuck off there are more than enough other companies.

>there are more than enough other companies.
Good luck.

Attached: 1515931112519.png (281x305, 67K)

Where I live there are still tons of companies small and large. And companies know that. America is cucked out of their ass. Central Europe isn't yet.

Based missileman

based

Attached: 1297633213731.png (709x395, 615K)

>Central Europe
Kek. Enjoy making 1/5 what an American makes.

>citation needed
If you mean the salary of the average code monkey then I don't know what to tell you. I make more than the few people I know of in the US.
Also enjoy that homelessness and million dollar 20m^2 room for your oh so great salary.

Stay mad. I bet you don't even reach 5 figures in annual savings.

Nice comeback user. Truly I am blown out.
How can I ever recover with my 600€ per year university degree with my 6 figure job. Oh how can I ever recover it burns so bad if only that third rate failing shithole country could come and enlighten me. Guess I'll have to go cry now about how I don't have to spend 50k on a shit degree from a meme for profit university.

Have fun wageslaving until you're 70.

Sure thing user. You enjoy your failing economy, exploding house prices, fading global relevance, failing infrastructure, being poisoned by fracking and failing lead pipes alike, and so on.

>this mad sour grapes
Funny thing is, I already have enough saved up to move to your third world shithole and never work another day in my life.

>implying you would be allowed over here
And if you have oh so much money why do you still live in a failing shithole instead of moving to a civilised country? Because you're just a assblasted wageslaving americuck code monkey.

Because I know that the U.S offers a better quality of life than your shithole.

>U.S offers a better quality of life than your shithole
Sure thing user. Sure thing.

Attached: 1534082208838.jpg (653x786, 30K)

>do the work of two for the pay of one vs. starving to death
When did society become so fucked up?

I work for a year and then neet it up for several years off my savings.
It's easy to do this when you can accept living with other people and not taking on needless debt like a new car.

Didn't mean to reply

When a huge amounts of women started joining the workforce after emancipation, automation, moving jobs to low wage countries, (illegal) immigrants.

So you just meant to say that out loud to yourself or something?

Joke’s on you: I stay at the office to avoid my family

bad form. you know who your boss will choose last for the promotions and first for the layoffs

>sucking off your boss for a promotion

Money doesn't matter, as long as you have enough to be comfortable. The only thing that matters is getting married and having lots of children. If you don't pass on your genes you are a FAILURE, regardless of what job you had and how much money you made.